Chapter Two(Everything Goes Wrong)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

The next day,Ai went to school like she normally do.But on that day,it was different.

"Ai-chan..?What's wrong with you today..?"asked Mimi while chewing a chocolate bread she bought at the canteen.

"Un..You don't looked so well....~"said Aiko.Aiko touch Ai's forehead.

"Wooh!!It's hooot!!"said Aiko to Mimi.

"It's nothing..maybe a bit hot but i am okay..don't worry.."said Ai slowly.She went to the toilet and washed her face.Mimi and Aiko was worried but they can't do anything if Ai said "It's okay" and "Don't worry.." because Ai hate to be pushed by questions.When Ai walked through a room on the way to her class,where no one never went in before,She saw a white cloth in the room fying around.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"Ai scream loudly.Luckly,Ryousuke and Chinen were there.Ryousuke rush to the Ai but then,he saw Ai was laying in front the room.

"We need to take her to the restroom..!!"said Chinen.Ryousuke lifted Ai on his back while Chinen went to the Teacher's office.Then,Yuto came.He was stunned to see Ai was on Ryousuke's back.

"What's wrong with her..?"asked Yuto.Yuto saw Ai's face becomed red.He touch Ai's forehead and quickly take Ai from Ryousuke's back and lift Ai on his.

"What are you doing..?"asked Ryousuke.He was shocked.

"I want to take her to the hospital!!!!She had a really hot fever..!!"said Yuto and brought Ai out from the school.Ryousuke called Chinen.A few second later.

"Hello..Ryousuke?"said Chinen.

"Where are you..?"asked Ryousuke.

"I am still in the Teacher's office..Why..?"asked Chinen.

"I want you to tell the teachers that Yuto and i went to the hospital.."said Ryousuke.He rush to Yuto.

"Oh..it's must be worst for her..Okay..i got it.."said Chinen and turned off the line.Ryousuke and Yuto brought Ai to the hospital in a hurry.

                                                                                                                         **********************

IN THE HOSPITAL:-

 

"Why i am in the hospital...?"asked Ai when she saw she was in a white room with her father,her mother and a doctor besides her.Her mother explain everything to Ai and told him about Yuto and Ryousuke who brought her to the hospital.Her father was thankful to both of them.The doctor said that if it is too late,her brain could become damage.The doctors asked Ai to take a rest for a few day but Ai refuse to.She wanted to meet Yuto and Ryousuke and thanks them.The next day,the doctor gave the permission for Ai to left the hospital but she was warned to do not worked hard.

 

 

The next day at school,Ai went straight to looked for Yuto and Ryousuke.She went to the upper stair,down stair and everywhere except at the Art's room.When she looked in the room,she saw Ryousuke,Yuto,and Chinen was in Art class.Only three of them.When she wanted to enter the class,she heard her name.She stand besides the door and try to heard carefully.

"Ryousuke,I don't like her okay..!!"said Yuto hardly.

"But,you care her so much..then you said you don't like her..?"asked Chinen.
"Stupid..there's no way i can be with her..Our worlds with hers is different..~"said Yuto.

"Stop acting cool Yuto,i know you likes her.."said Ryousuke.

"No!!!!I hate her!!!"said Yuto angrily.Yuto went out from the class and was shocked to see Ai infront the class.Ai's tear begin to drop down.Yuto saw Ai put her palm on .

"Ai-Ai-chan..I didn't mean to- to-.."Yuto stopped his word when Ai started to run away.Yuto wanted to chase her but he was stopped by Ryousuke and Chinen.

"Let her cool herself first..If i become her,i feel the same thing..It's must be hurt."said Chinen.Ryousuke nodded.