Chapter Three(Changes)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

Ai went to the school's roof.She sit at hided places.She touch her chest.Her palm on his mouth suddenly shivers when she try to hold the tear from falling down.She cried in soundless.

AI'S POV

I knew it!!They just tease me,don't they..?Yuto confirm it by saying "I HATE HER!!"I should be happy because i know that i didn't suit him.He is a perfect man who suit a perfect girl as his girlfriend.He also says that my world as BIMBO and his world are different..Well,that word does has it's own point.I shouldn't hope anything from him when he saved me at the day i faint..But......~~why am i crying right now..?Why does my heart hurts so much..???!!!I hate this feeling..!!!

AI'S POV-END-

 

In class,when Ai comes in,Yuto keep staring at her.Worried expression on his face.Ai didn't notice the stare and just sit at her table.Mimi and Aiko come near to Ai and asked about what happen on the day she suddenly faint.

"I saw ghost.."Ai answered simply.Not in the mood of answering question.

"Seriously..?Where..?!!"asked Aiko.Aiko loved paranormal activity so she kinda happy when she hear that  Ai meet ghost.

"You meet the ghost in the empty room,don't you..?"asked Mimi.Ai sigh slowly.

"Un..~~How do you know..?asked Ai to Mimi.

"It's white cloth flying around the room,right..?'asked Mimi.Aiko's eyes goes to Mimi when she said about the ghost's looks.Ai just nodded her head.

"Because i also saw it before.."said Mimi.

"Why don't i am the one who meet the ghost..?I never meet the ghost and i wanted to meet it...!!"said Aiko.

"Why do you want to do such things..?"asked Ai to Aiko.Ai begin to laugh.Mimi also laugh at Aiko.Aiko's face became red.

"Shut-Shut up!!!"said Aiko.Ai and Mimi laugh more louder.The other student stare at Ai's gang.Mimi and Aiko suddenly become silent but Ai still laughing.

 

YUTO'S POV:-

 

Damn!!!Why am i so stupid..?!!!I said "I HATE HER" and she heard it..I know it's wrong and i can't just stand here without apologized at her..I shouldn't hurt her feeling and why i wanted keep my feeling towards her..?I don't want Ryousuke,Chinen and others student tease me because i like her..!!what am i saying..?My ego covered my true feeling towards her...!!And it's hurt her feeling..!!!!But,when i saw her laughing with her friends after she cried because me,my heart skipped a beat..I wanted to tell her this feeling but..can she accept my sorry..?

 

YUTO'S POV-END-

 

Ai decided to change herself on the graduation day for the next two month .The times goes around and keep walking away.Ai's feeling towards Yuto was fading away slowly.Sometimes,Yuto stare at her.But Ai didn't want to notice him.

 

 

 

THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL(GRADUATION DAY):-

 

Ai was searching for her two best friend,Aiko and Mimi.She tried to called their cellphone but fail.She run to a place in school which Mimi and Aiko used to hang out when they were bored.Suddenly,she crashed into someone.

"I am so sorry!!!!"said Ai.Ai was shocked to see the person she crashed into is Ryousuke.

"Chotto,is this Ai-chan..?"asked Ryousuke.His face was a little shocked.

"No,I'm not!!"Ai tried to cover her face and run.Again,she crash into someone.

"Ai..?Where have you been..?I have been looking for you..."said Mimi.

"Fuhh!!!It's Mimi..yokatta..~~"said Ai slowly.

"So it's you,Ai-chan..?Wow..you looks different when you don't wear the glasses..kinda cute.."said Ryousuke with a charming smile.

"Uwaaahhh~~This is soooo dangerous!!!"Ai whispered in her heart when suddenly "Doki!!Doki!!" sound appear.

 

Ai's changes is so simple,she just don't wear glasses anymore.Even with this little changes could make her face become different.

 

Chinen come near to Ryousuke and greet him.When Chinen looked at Ai.

"Ryousuke..?Your new girlfriend..?"asked Chinen.Ryousuke laugh.

"No!Silly!!It's Ai-chan..~"Ryousuke answered.Chinen was stunned a while.

"Ai-chan..?Seriously..?"asked Chinen to Ai.Ai just nodded her head.

"Yo!!!!"Suddenly a familiar voice caught Ai's ear.Ai turned to looked at the person.

"YUTO..?!!!!!!"Ai said loudly.Mimi,Ryousuke,and Chinen was shocked,include the person itself."Opps!!what have i done..?!!!"Ai whispered and quickly run away from them.Ryousuke decided to chase Ai.Yuto was shocked to see Ryousuke action.Ai went to the school's library and hide at some place quietly.

"Ceh!!!Why am i so stupid..!!!"Ai whispered.Suddenly Ai feels a warm hand grab her.

"Ehh..?!!"Ai was stunned.