Chapter Six(Doue..?)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

After a few days:-

 

"I so sorry  if i was late.."said Ai.Ai was late for their first date.Yuto just smiled.

"It's okay.."said Yuto.He suddenly hold Ai's hand tight.Ai was shocked and she try her best to control her face from blushing out.They walked slowly together.

"Kawaii ne.."suddenly Yuto said while looking at Ai.

"Ehh..?Nani..?"Ai was puzzled.

"It's you,Ai-chan..i loved the way you dressed for me today..that dress and the jeans really suit you well.."Yuto answered.He gave a sweet smile to Ai.

"Ehh..?!eto..-ano..-demo..-"Ai was blushing out.Her heart beating fast.

"Ahahahaaa~~that's so kawaii...~~"Yuto laugh softly.His left hand hold Ai's hand more tighten.Suddenly Ai's cellphone rings.

"Ahh!!Moshi-moshi..Mimi-chan..?"said Ai when answering her cellphone.It's Mimi who's calling.

"Moshi-moshi,Ai-chan..?Where were you on the day i wanted to meet you..?!!Cehh..!You should notice me before leaving..!"said Mimi angrily.

"Ayaakk!!Gomen ne..i forgot about it.."Ai answered.

"Ah..forget it..Do you wanna stay at my house today..?"asked Mimi.Ai was silent for a while.

"Un..~~okay.."said Ai after a few minutes.She yelled "Ahh!!I want that..!!" when they reach the bakery shop.

"Where were you..?"asked Mimi.

"Err..at the bakery shop..?"Ai answered.She was hesitated to tell Mimi about her relationship with Yuto.

"With who..?I heard man's voice..Your new boyfriend ehh..?"asked Mimi again.Yuto heard the word "boyfriend" and he takes the phone away from Ai's hand.

"Unn~~~It's me..!!Nakajima Yuto desuu~~"Yuto said happily to Mimi.

"It's good that both of you are together..Gomen ne if i disturb you.."Mimi said happily and turned off the line.Yuto gives back the phone to Ai.

 

In The Bakery:-

 

"Muuuu~~~~"Ai make the sound when Yuto eat Ai's strawberry on Ai's cake.Yuto laugh and give a kiss on Ai's left cheeks.

"Kawaiiiiii~~~~~"said Yuto when he saw Ai's blushed cheeks.

"Yamete kudasai!!"said Ai.She was shy whenever Yuto does any sweet thing at her.She'll blush easily.

"I don't want to!!"said Yuto with a big laugh.Ai slapped Yuto's back hardly.

"Again..?It's hurt you know..?"said Yuto.He rub his back slowly.

"Like i care..!Muuuu~~"said Ai.

"You'are so mean..!~~"said Yuto.Yuto pretend to cry.Ai was panic.

"Yuu-chan..?Gomen..i didn't mean to.."Ai rub Yuto's back slowly.She was worried if Yuto hate her.

"Did you just called me "Yuu-chan"..?"asked Yuto.He stop pretending and looked at Ai.Ai was shocked because she thought it's hurt his feeling.

"I didn't mean to-"Ai's word stopped when Yuto smile out wide.

"I like it....~~~call me again.."asked Yuto.

"Yuu....chan..?"Ai said with a smile.Yuto was so happy.

 

After then,they went to the cinemas and watch a romantic movie together.

 

AFTER 3 HOURS:-

"Where should we go next..?"asked Yuto

"Urm..i don't feel like going anywhere.."said Ai slowly.Yuto hold Ai's forehead when he saw Ai's face turned pale.

"It's a little hot..You may have fever..let me send you home.."said Yuto.He was worried if Ai faint again.Ai nodded her head.As walking,Yuto raise Ai's hand and hold it tight.

"Gomen ne..at our first date,i screw it all.."said Ai.She was angry with herself because she wanted to spend more time with Yuto but her body don't let it happen.

"Daijoubu..it's not your fault..we still have lots of time.."Yuto said with a smile.

Suddenly Yuto's phone rings.As Yuto answered it,it's Ryousuke who is calling.

"Yuto..!!Emergency!!"Ryousuke said like he is in a hurry or something.Before Yuto asked why,Ryousuke shut down his cellphone and Yuto was unable to contact him.Yuto was worried if something happen to his best friend.

"Yuu-chan..?Go and looked for him..i'll be fine..i will call Mimi to pick me up because i wanted to stay at her house today..shinpaishinaide.."said Ai with a smile.Yuto nodded his head and give Ai a warm hug before leaving.It's was dark on the way home so Ai take out her cellphone to call Mimi.Suddenly she felt someone suspicious at her back and Ai started to run.The person chase after Ai and put a napkin on her nose.Ai tried to get away but her eyes suddenly become blurred and..********