Chapter Four(Ehh..???!!)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

YUTO'S POV:-

 

Why does she keep running away from me..?Does she really hate me so much..?When i come near to her,my name suddenly pops out from her precious mouth.My heart was beating so fast..I feel so happy..But,then she run away..Again..?Why..?Yuto..!!Why are you so stupid..?!!Of course she would run away because you says that you hate her..!!But,something make me curious..What is the relationship between Ryousuke and Ai..?Why does Ryousuke chase Ai..?I need to know what's going on..!!

 

YUTO'S POV(END)

 

 

IN THE LIBRARY:-

 

"Ehhh?!!!"Ai was shocked to see Ryousuke grab her hand and hug her tight.

"L-Let-Let me go!!!!!"Ai tried to push Ryousuke but fail.

"Ai-chan,please let me hug you for a while.."said Ryousuke slowly.Ai was stunned.His voice become so soft until Ai's heart skipped a beat.

"Ryo..!!Let go Ai-chan now..!!"Suddenly Yuto come into the library.Ryousuke let go Ai from his arm slowly.Yuto looked at Ai with angry face.Ai was so shocked and she run out from the library and went through the school's roof.Ryousuke and Yuto remain in silent.Yuto walked away from Ryousuke and tried to looked for Ai.He didn't mean to looked at Ai with angry face.So he wanted to apologize.

 

ON THE SCHOOL'S ROOF:-

 

Ai was thinking about what just happen.

AI'S POV:-

 

 

What has just happen..?Ryousuke hug me..?And why Yuto looked at me with that angry face..?And i still don't believe what Ryousuke just do to me in the library.And..He says that.."Please let me hug you for a while.."..Uwaaaahhhh~My heart was beating so fast..even now..!!Oh my...does that mean that he likes me..?Iyadaaaaaa~don't think like that..!!Maybe he just do that because he is in bad mood..Yeah..it must be..!!I thinks it's okay because today is the last day of school.Maybe after this,we'll never meet again..un..never meet again..!!Yoshaaa!!Ai-chan,just think negative about Ryousuke's feeling..!!!Eh..?shouldn't i thinks positively..?But..in Ryousuke's case is different!!Okay..!!Okay!!Forget about him!!How about Yuto..?Ehh..~?Eto..Yuto...Why does my heart skipped a beat when i think about him..?..I already swear do not have any feeling at him..But..at the library,he just saved me don't he..?

 

AI'S POV(END)

 

 

"Where have you been..?"a voice caught Ai's ear.When she turned around,she saw Mimi and Aiko walking towards her.Ai smiled.

"I'm so sorry..~Lets go home now...~"Ai said and pulled her best friends to go downstairs.

"Hey!!I am tired looking for you and now you wanted to go home..?"said Mimi.

"Me neither..sooo tired....~~we climb to this highest place and now you want us to go downstairs..?"asked Aiko.

"You know what..?Aiko went to the toilet at almost 30 times while we were looking for you.."said Mimi.

"That's because i drank lots of water..!!!!"said Aiko.Ai laugh loudly.

"Do you want to know something..?"asked Ai to her best friends.

"What..?"said Aiko and Mimi at the same time.

"Like i care..!!!Hahahahaaaa~~!!You are the one who are looking for me..not i was looking for you..so bear with it..!!"said Ai with a big laugh.

"Ceehh!!!!"said Mimi and Aiko.Aiko and Mimi pushed Ai away and left Ai alone.

"Oiiiiii~~~~Matte!!!!"Ai said and run towards her friends.

 

Ai heard someone calling her name from far-far away but she ignored it because she thought it's just her imagination.

 

YUTO'S POV:-

 

Finally i found her,but she was talking to her friends.I don't want to bother her but i wanted to talk with her..!!But at the same time,i was way too far from her.We are not in the same building but beside to each other.Can she heard my voice..?Ah..!!She is leaving..!!I tried my best to called her name loudly but she do not turned to me at all...!!She just..Ignored me..?

 

YUTO'S POV(END)