Chapter Five(Reunite)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

(A few days after the graduation day)

 

AT THE HYPERMARKET:-

Ai was waiting for Mimi to come at Star Bucks Cafe.Mimi said she wanted to introduce Ai with her new boyfriend.A few minutes waiting,Ai got bored.She went to the upper stairs and went to the books store.She is an otaku of comics books so she was looking for latest comics.After choosing,she walked to the counter with her both hand fulled with comics.Suddenly,Ai bump in to someone.The comic books were thrown away and she fell.

"Gomen ne...Daijoubu desu ka..?"asked the person.As she looked up,she saw Ryousuke.Ryousuke was also shocked at the same time.

"A-Ah!Gomen ne..Ai-chan.."said Ryousuke.He pulled Ai up.Ryousuke arranged the comics and brought it to the counter.

"Arigatou.."Ai said with a smile.Ryousuke wanted to pay for the comics.

"But,you don't need to-!"Ai word stopped when Ryousuke put his fingertips on Ai's lips.

"Daijoubu...I crash into you first.I wanted to apologize.."said Ryousuke with a charming smile.Ai was stunned.

"Ne..~would you like to have ice-cream at Baskin's Robbin with me..?"asked Ryousuke.

"Of course..but it's your treat na..~"said Ai while keeping her comics in to her bag.

"Okay..dear.."said Ryousuke happily.

 

 

AT THE BASKIN'S ROBBIN:-

 

Ai ordered three scoops of chocolate ice-cream for herself.Ryousuke laugh softly.

"What..?"asked Ai.She make her cheecks become like air ballons.

"Nothing really,it's just like we are on a date or something.."Ryousuke answered.Ai heart suddenly skipped a beat.Suddenly she remembered about what happen between them at the school's library.She remembered the word "Please let me hug you for a while.." that Ryousuke said to her.Her cheecks become red.

"What's wrong with you..?Fever..?"asked Ryousuke when he saw Ai's red face.Ryousuke touch Ai's forehead.

"Yokatta..i thought you have fever.."said Ryousuke with his charming smile.Ai remain in silent.

"Ano..Ai-chan..?Gomen ne for my behaviour at the school before.."Ryousuke said while staring at Ai.Ai couldn't bear the stare and try to look away.Suddenly her eyes caught a person.

"Here's is your order,Miss.."said the waiter when he send Ai's order.

"Arigatou.."Ai said to the waiter.The waiter nodded his head with a smile and went away.

The ice-cream caught her attention.Three word were written on each scoop."I LOVE YOU" on the first scoop,A word "YES" on the second scoop.And a word "NO" on the third scoop.Ai was stunned.Ryousuke looked at Ai with his palm under his chin and give a warm smile.

"Ai-chan,would you be my girlfriend..?"asked Ryousuke.Ai's heart was beating fast.Her face become hot.It so sweet but something attract her more.The person was standing besides a wall.Staring at Ryousuke and Ai.Ai knows who the person is.Her heart become puzzled.Which should i choose..?

"I am so sorry Ryousuke,i need to go!!!i'll give you the answer next time..Gomen ne.."said Ai.She packed her things and went out from Baskin"s Robbin.She was chasing a person.A person who gave her new hope.

 

OUT FROM THE HYPERMARKET:-

 

"Chotto!!!"Ai scream out loud.

"Why are you following me..?"asked the person when Ai manage to caught his arm.

"I am the one who should asked you that question Baka!!Baka!!"Ai slapped the person's back hardly.

"Itaaaaaaaaaiiiii!!~Why do you do that..?!"the person scream.

"It's serve you right!!!Baka Yuto!!"said Ai angrily.She hugs Yuto tightly.Yuto was stunned.

"Hey..?Why are you crying..?!!"asked Yuto when he saw Ai were crying.He was panic.

"Who do you think you are..?!!"Ai said angrily.People was looking at them.Feeling ashamed,Yuto pulled Ai to a park near the hypermarket.Fortunately,no one were in the park.

 

RYOUSUKE'S POV:-

When i bump in to her in the books store,i was so happy to see her..Her sweet smile make my heart happy..When i asked her to eat ice-cream together,She agreed..!! I make something special for her but she just walked away without answering my question..I just want her to be my girlfriend..She just running away like he wanna chase someone..Does she already taken..?I can't let anyone get her..She is mine..!!!

 

RYOUSUKE'S POV(END)

 

 

 

IN THE PARK:-

 

"Why are you crying..?"asked Yuto.He hugs Ai to calm her.Ai was stunned.Ai pushed Yuto away.

"Why do you staring at me at the hypermarket..?You always give me hopes eventhough i know you hate me.."asked Ai.Yuto come near to Ai's ear.

"I am so sorry..i don't hate you at all..my ego covered my true feeling towards you..but now i know it's stupid to hide my true feeling..at school,i was only looking at you but you never notice me..."Yuto whispered softly to Ai's ear.Ai's heart beating fast.

"But!!You never come to talk with me about it..!!I was really hoping that you didn't hate me..!!"Ai said angrily and started to run.Yuto manage to caught Ai from the back and hug her tight.Yuto takes a red coloured pen and wrote something on Ai's palm."I LOVE YOU!!" is written on her palm.Ai started to cry.

"Ai-chan..don't cry....~~"Yuto wiped Ai's tears.Ai was stunned because Yuto suddenly kiss her forehead.A few minutes in silent,Ai laugh happily.Yuto gave a super duper cute smile to her.Ai pinch Yuto's nose hardly and  make his eyes become teary.Yuto smiled and they laugh together in that most happiest moments.

"I felt like someone is watching us.."said Ai.

"Me too.."said Yuto.