Ugh. High School.

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

You were now a sophomore in Seoul High.  Nothing around you had really changed.  You were still pretty. You still had the attention of guys.  Random guys were still harrassing you on the street.  And girls still hated you.  Well most girls did.

The only thing that changed was that you were cold and merciless... and was a very good fighter. But nobody in the school knew that.

You started at the kingkas in the school.  To be honest, they were all pretty hot, but they didn't seem like a gang at all.  Maybe only the leader, GD, was more gangster-like, but the rest, Seungri, TOP, Daesung and Taeyang, weren't exactly... tough. Maybe that wasn't the right word.

You snorted in disgust. They seem more like guys that just play around. They don't seem serious at all.  It's like they have all the time in the world for fun and games.

Big Bang, that was what the group was called, attracted a lot of attention in the school because of their hotness, but another group, 2NE1, the girl gang in the school, had the same effect on everyone, too.

2NE1 was made up of four girls: CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom.  Though they looked cute and bubbly and hot on the outside, they could be really fierce if they wanted to.

Like there was one time, where this kid messed with Minzy and played with her hair and totally messed with her every single day.  Little did he know that she was part of the gang.

Or maybe he was just naive. Oh well.

Minzy had enough of it one day and before the kid could touch her, she twisted the kid's arm, flung him across the room and he nearly flew out the window. Luckily, the windows all had bars to prevent students from trying to crawl out the window to skip class, so he didn't fall out.  And it was apparently on the tenth floor of the school building.

Minzy was just a freshman then, but months later, 2NE1 had formed and they became the queenkas of Seoul High and one of the strongest gangs in all of Seoul.

Results? The kid was handicapped for life. Seriously.  Messing with a girl and underestimating her strength? Not a good idea at all. Yeap.

And you? You were just there.  You thought that things would stay like that, until one day....


Sorry if this was a short chappie, guys ><

I was going to head out to play some handball with my friends LOL

And sorry for the cliff-hanger ):

 

Hope you guys enjoy it so far~ ^ ^