Deal?

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

School was over and you tiptoed around quietly, not wanting anyone to see you, especially Big Bang.  And maybe a little bit of 2NE1.

After five minutes, you were finally outside the school gates.  FINALLY. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you thought happily to yourself.

You were about to do your happy dance when someone poked your shoulder and asked, "Where do you think you're going, Lee Sang Woo?"

You recognized that voice right away.  " off before I give you a black eye, Seungri.  I've had enough."

He chuckled as you were about to walk away.  You rolled your eyes and started walking.  Seconds later, he grabbed you by the wrist and spun you around.  Caught off guard, you tripped and fell...

 

into his arms.

Your eyes widened and your face slowly reddened from the close contact.  The atmosphere started to turn ultra awkward.

"Um, you can let go of me now, maknae.." Your eyes shifted to his arms, which were soft but strong. You struggled to get out of his firm hold.

"Oh right. Sorry," He imediately let go and scratched the back of his head.  "Hey your face is all read.  Are you alright? Do you have a fever? ARE YOU GOING TO DIE?"

But before you could respond, his arm went up to your forehead.  "OM MY GOD. OMO. SANGGIE IS GOING TO DIE. ASHDLASJDLSAD SHE'S BURNING UP. SPAOSPDOSAD" He started running around you in circles.

Not what anyone would expect from a gangster, right?

"SEUNGRI," You hollered.  "I'M NOT GOING TO DIE. I'M FINE. GOSH.  AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS START CALLING ME 'SANGGIE'?!"

"I know you weren't going to die."  There was that damn smirk from him again.  "You're only red because you're blushing ;D"

"NO. SHUT UP, MAN.  STOP MAKING LIES." You were about to punch the crap out of that kid.  One more obnoxious thing and he'd be going to the eergency room.

He chuckled. "If I'm lying, then would you blush if I did this?" His fingers gently your cheeks.

He was right.  You started blushing again, but this time, it was even worse than before.  "YAH. SEUNGRI. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF."  Your fist started moving towards his face when he suddenly caught your fist a centimeter away from his face.

"And you said you said to keep my hands to myself," He raised an eyebrow.

Your jaw dropped.  No one in your entire life was able to do stop your punches until he did it.

"But you've got a hell lotta force there," He continued. "Listen, I'll make a deal with you.  If you join our team, then I won't mention anything about this.  If you don't, well you'll see what happens later."

Your arms itched to punch him again.  Does he think that I'm scared by that "threat"? "Yeah, like I'm SURE you'll do something that'll make me regret not agreeing to this."  You rolled your eyes.

"That's where you're wrong, Sanggie~" He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk away.

You rolled your eyes and started to head home, thinking that this was where the conversation would end.  At least for now.

"Sanggie." He called.

"What now, dammit." You turned around, annoyed.

"I just realized three things: One, You responded to our nickname for you <3 Two, you said "yeah", so WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!~ And three, you have really soft cheeks.  What kind of lotion do you use?"

"WHEN DID I AGREE TO JOIN THE TEAM? YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP MAKING UP LIES BEFORE I PUNCH YOU AGAIN-"

"But fail miserably," He finished the sentence and grinned.  "You seriously need to tell me what lotion you use though!"

You mentally facepalmed yourself. When did this kid become such a GIRL?

"I don't use lotion," You answered, walking away.

"LIES. COMPLETE LIES. STOP WALKING AWAY. COME BACK, SANGGIE.  I NEED TO KNOW THIS." He cried.  People were already beginning to stare at him.

"Yo, SHUT up before I tape your mouth.  You're making a huge scene here." You replied, but didn't stop walking.

"NOU. I NEED TO KNOW." He looked at the people staring at the two of you.  Taking this oppurtunity, he yelled, "WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO MEAN TO ME?"

You immediately stopped in your tracks.  What the hell was this kid saying?

"GO TO HELL, MAN.  AND I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND."  With that, you ran all the way home.


Sorry for not updating until today...

Too much schoolwork D:

I think I might be able to update only once a week...

Maybe two, tops.

Gomenasai ><