WHAT TEAM.

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

"Tonight for homework, you will need to write a 3 paged essay on the interesting topic of the death of his son, using times new Roman and times new Roman only. Using only size 12. If you use any other font type or size, I will give you a zero for not following instructions. The essay is due next week. Plan your time wisely." Your global teacher said with an evil glint in her eyes.

The whole class groaned. They had to write a 3 paged essay last week too, except she wasn't as harsh.

The bell rang and students filed out of the classrooms, heading to their next class. For you, you were heading to the cafeteria. You hoped you didn't see anyone you recognized. Especially the damn maknae.

While there was a crowd walking towards the cafeteria, you hid among them, walking with a slow pace matching theirs. When you reached the cafeteria doors, you walked in a sat in an isolated table. Why? You didn't want to attract attention and you didn't want anyone, specifically Big Bang or 2NE1.

Seeing that no familiar face popped up, you sat down at an empty table and started eating your lunch.  Mmm, you smiled at the wonderful taste of the bacon in your sandwhich.  Bacon is awesome stuff.

You were so absorbed in your sandwhich that you didn't notice a group of people sitting down at the table.  A guy started to wave his hand in front of your face.

"Who- what the-" You snapped back into reality and found the maknae waving in front of you.  You scowled.  "What do you want?"

"OMG. YAY. SANGGIE IS JOINING OUR TEAM :D" Dara exclaimed happily.

Seeing her happy face, you unknowingly agreed with her saying, "Mhm, I'm joining you guys~" You smiled at her.  Big Bang and 2NE1 grinned triumphantly.

After a few seconds later, your smile faded as you began to realize what you just said.  "WAIT WHAT. I'M JOINING YOUR TEAM? WHAAAAT. SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. HOLY ," You eyes widened.

You immediately jumped up and was about to run from the table when CL pushed you back down to your seat and you let out a loud string of curses.

You glared at her and began to dig into your sandwhich again.  It was the only thing that could cool you down right now.

Daesung looked at you.  "So when did you agree?"

"For the last time, I DIDN'T agree, okay? Gosh," You rolled your eyes.

"LIES! YOU AGREED YESTERDAY AND YOU AGREED AGAIN TODAY." Seungri whined.

"NO I DIDN'T YOU PIECE OF .  WHEN I SAID 'YEAH' YESTERDAY, IT WAS PURE SARCASM.  AND FOR TODAY, IT WAS ALL DARA'S FAULT. HER SMILES ARE TOO CONTAGIOUS." You snapped at him.

"Yeah, well you're sitting at our table right now, you know," TOP raised an eyebrow.

You paled.  "This is your table?" What have I gotten myself into NOW?

"Yeah," TOP replied, laughing at the sight of your pale face. "Why else do you think we're here?"

"Holy cracker jack-in-a-box without his head and the nose," You cursed under your breath.

"Oh brighten up, Sanggie!" Minzy pinched your cheeks.  "We don't bite~"

You looked at everyone around you.  None of them seemed vicious, except for Seungri, who was tearing his steak apart like there was no tomorrow.  "YAH. USE A DAMN KNIFE WILL YOU?!" You wrinkled your nose.

"Nah, it's okay.  My teeth are sharp enough!" He flashed his pearly whites at you.

You literally facedesked yourself on the cafeteria table and muttered, "Kill me now."

Taeyang patted your on the back and said, "Welcome to the team."


SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE T^T

End of the year HW .