Crying

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

"No." You tried to deny everything he was accusing you of.  Liking a guy like him? That's impossible, you snickered.

"Well, you've been nicer to me compared to before," He noted.

Damn his accurate observations, you scowled on the inside.  Wow and I thought Daesung was the only smart one here.  You shrugged, trying to brush it off.  "Whatever." But in your mind, you were really thinking about what he said.  You didn't want to be too nice to him because in the past, some people tried to take advantage of that.  Someone whose name you didn't dare say.

To him, he was one of the worst people you've ever met in your entire life.

You noticed a hand waving in front of your face.  "What?" You snapped.

The maknae pulled his hand back and rolled his eyes.  "You were spacing out before, you know."  You looked at your hands.  "Oh.  Sorry.  I was just thinking... about things."

He noticed your unusual quietness and he put his hand on top of yours, trying to comfort you.  "Sanggie-ah.  I'm pretty sure you see me as one of those idiotic guys that prance around a rainbow and waste their lives, but I'm smart enough to know that something's wrong, okay? You might not think of me and Big Bang and the rest of 2NE1 as people we can trust, since you basically just met us a few months ago, but we really are.  We've stuck with each other for a really long time.  We've gone through every obstacle together without even thinking of the idea of leaving anyone behind just because of that.  You can tell me anything you want and I won't tell anyone unless you give me permission to."

Your gaze slowly changed from your hands to his face, which was staring intently at you.  Your heart started to beat rapidly.  You bit your lip.  You knew what, or rather who, your heart wanted, but you brain decided to ignore it.  He's nice to me, but what if this is all just a joke? We're done with the events already.  Today was the last day.  There's not really anything that will tie my relationship with Big Bang and 2NE1 together anymore.  I'm just an outsider.  I don't want to let my guard down.  Not after what happened last time, you promised.

"Nothing's wrong.  Don't worry." You replied coldly.  You felt bad about being a jerk towards someone who was trying to help you, but you didn't want to risk anything.  At least not now.  You quickly pushed his hand off yours and walked off.

 

After school ended, you immediately ran to the school gates.  You didn't want to deal with anyone right now.  You just wanted to go home.  Unfortunately, a from hell HAD to stop you.  "Yah, .  Where do you think you're going, huh? We still have some unfinished business."

I glared at her.  "I'm not in the ing mood to deal with you.  Now move."  You tried to push her away since she was all up in your face, but Hara and Nicole held you by the arms.  They snickered.

Gyuri and Jiyoung smiled evilly at each other.  Gyuri then put a hand on top of Jiyoung's and started to coo, "Sanggie-ah.  I'm pretty sure you son't see me as one of those idiotic guys, but I'm smart enough to know that you're stupid and that I will never fall for a dumb like you." Jiyoung smirked at you and cackled.

"Think you can use your ty ways to seduce OUR oppa? Did you think that I wouldn't see something like that happen? Did you think that he would be actually falling for someone like YOU? Stay the away from him." Gyuri spat.  Every word she just said was like a slap across your face.  It stung so much.  

But instead of letting your weak side take over, you forced yourself to look up at KARA and sneered, "You think you're better than me? Unlike you, I still have my ing dignity.  You go to clubs and sleep with any guy you like and you enjoy it.  I stay at home and choose to not waste my life over some guy."  You shrugged yourself out of Hara and Nicole's hold and glared at them.  You noticed that Sungyeon was the only one that wasn't going anything to you.  Then again, she wasn't stopping her friends either.  She was just quietly watching from the side.  She noticed your eyes on her and she looked away.

You were about to walk away when you heard Nicole yell, "You better listen because you have NO idea of what's in store for you, ."  You gathered the rest that was left of your tough self and stuck your middle finger high in the air, signaling that you didn't give a .  You then ran off to a dark alley, not caring if there was anyone there watching you, not caring about anything at the moment.  You just didn't want anyone you knew to see you cry helplessly.

The thing is, it wasn't the words that came out of KARA that made you cry, it was the thought of your past.  The past that was even worse than your brother's death.


I think the story might seem kind of fast, but I really want to end it soon lol

I have almost completely lost motivation ><