Great Way to Start Off the Day, No?

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

"." You yelled as the bell rang.  You were late for school.

Again.

Not that you usually cared, but today, it was a different story.

Today was the first day of the school event.

Doesn't seem all that special right?

Wrong.  Wanna know why?

All because of that damn principal.  If you were late today, then there could be a high chance of you getting disqualified or maybe getting at LEAST 100 points off of your team total, which was 100.

The thing is, everyone starts with 100 points and the teams have to win competitions to earn more.  And the friggin principal said "at least".  Like that's not little at all.

"LEE SANG WOO." Your teacher hollered.  "DID YOU NOT CLEARLY HEAR WHAT THE PRINCIPAL ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY?"

"Of course I did," You rolled your eyes as you walked inside the classroom.  "What? Do you think I'm ing deaf? How could I not hear the old man when he literally SCREAMS into the mic?" Everyone was staring at you.  Some girls even dared to snicker and smirk at you.  I'll make those es pay later, You thought.

"If you heard, then why are you late again? Do you know what the consequences are?" Your teacher smirked at you.

You recited the principal's whole announcement without missing a word.  As you were speaking, your eyes scanned around the classroom.  There were no empty seats except for one in the far back...

Next to...

Seungri, who was too busy toying with his pencil to know that you entered the classroom.

Oh come ON. Godammit, You groaned inwardly.  You looked around the classroom again and decided to sit in the third row of the classrooom, in the seat nearest to the window, even though there was a kid already there.

Well too bad then.

You walked over to the kid, ignoring whatever your teacher was saying, and he looked up at you with no expression.  "Sup." He asked.

"YAH.  YOU BETTER NOT BULLY THAT KID. GO FIND YOUR OWN SEAT THAT'S NOT TAKEN." Your teacher fumed.

You turned around and glared at the teacher.  "Oh shut it."  You faced the kid.  "I want your seat.  Now move."

"LEE SANG WOO. YOU ARE PUSHING THE LIMIT. BACK OFF THAT KID NOW AND WE WILL BE PEACEFUL, LIKE THE QUAKERS AND INDIANS, OKAY." Your teacher hollered.

Ignoring the teacher once again, you said, "Move it."

The kid didn't budge.  His eyes challenged you, as if saying, I dare you to make me move, you strengthless brat.

Oh he's going to move alright.


omg this was such a boring chappie.

 I had writer's block for a really long time :(

Sorry guys ><