Anger and Hatred? (;

It's Not Always that Easy [DISCONTINUED]

"Well, you don't care then! Have you ever thought why I always acted that way? And only that way towards you?" You yelled, trying to fight back the tears that threatened to fall.  "It was because you were special!"

"I cared, okay? I always tried to look out for you.  I even put my life on the line for you!" Seungri shouted back, clenching his fists.  "If you don't appreciate what I've done, then I guess we're over!"

"Guys, let's calm down and think about this... You do know that you guys have been together for six years already... and if you let this petty quarrel ruin your relationship, you'll regret it.  By the time you start regretting it'll be too late," Taeyang tried to reason.

" off, hyung.  This is between me and her." Seungri glared at Taeyang.

You gaped.  Seungri had never cursed at his hyung before and you didn't think that this would be the first time he would do something like that.

"Seungri, you're an you know.  I can't believe I've put up with you for six ing years.  You never change for the good." You hissed.

"You know, you shouldn't even be talking, .  All you cared about was shopping and .  You don't even get home until like ing 2AM.  I bet you're off in a ing bar hitting it off with some s," Seungri gritted his teeth.

"I come home at ing 2AM because I ing WORK to support myself.  You have a goddam wealthy family who ing does everything you ing say. Me? My parents died from a car crash.  Apparently my father was a ing drunk like you usually are," You spat back at him and stepped closer towards him.

He slapped you across the face.  Big Bang and 2NE1 gasped in horror of what the maknae had just done.  "Look, you ing maknae.  You've taken this too far," CL hollered as she pushed him against the nearest wall and stuck a finger at his chest.  "You need to ing calm down.  You think we didn't know about the ing abuses? Did you think we were blind? Did you think that your secret wasn't going to come out one day?"

"You don't know anything, do you? That isn't as innocent as she seems," Seungri smirked at you.

Oh godammit.  This is going down.

"Yeah? Well you ing had with my best friend.  MY BEST FRIEND," You stormed over and now it was your turn to slap him across the face.  

"Well your best friend is a ing who was asking for it.  I only did it to make her stop," Seungri snickered.

"NO ONE disses my best friend, not even you, maknae," You narrowed your eyes.  "What makes you think that she wanted it? So what if she was a ? At least she has a good heart, unlike the bastard YOU are.  Wow, I can't believe I even lost my v-card with you.  You're ing inhumane.  You only demand and take.  You don't give back.  I tried to overlook all of the bad things people said about you, but I shouldn't have done that.  You're a ing abusive, demanding, heartless son of a ."

"That's it, you ing ." He pushed CL, Big Bang, and the rest of 2NE1 out the door, slammed it shut and locked it.

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR, SEUNGRI.  DON'T DO IT.  YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT. STOP." GD hollered desparately.

But it was no use.

Seungri angrily pushed you onto the bed and started to continously punching you in the face.  " you," you tried to fight back.  You weakly kicked his stomach.

"I'm.  Tired.  Of.  Your.  ing.  Attitude." With each punch, Seungri shouted these harsh words and then he picked you up from the bed and threw you to a corner of the room.  You thought he was finally done torturing you, but you were far from right.  He continued to kick you in the stomach until you coughed out blood.

After what felt like eternity, he finally stopped.  He knelt down and stared into your dead eyes.  "You shouldn't have said anything," He whispered maliciously.

You faintly heard pounding on the door and shouts from your friends.  You sighed.  You were finished.  For good.

He pulled out a gun from one of his pockets, knocking a vase in the process.  "Oh .  He's going to kill me," Seungri muttered under his breath.

You tried so hard to stiffle a laugh.  To prevent from laughing, you tried to put on a scared face, biting your lip.

"Go to hell, woman," Seungri spat.

He fired.

You fell to your side as blood oozed out of your already bloody face.

Applauses were heard around you and Seungri.  "Oh my god, that was one of the best acts I've ever seen," The principal sniffled.  The crowd whistled.

Seungri helped you up and whispered, "I hope I didn't hit you too hard."

"Oh please, that was nothing," You smirked and opened the door for Big Bang and 2NE1, who were grinning from ear to ear.

"Aw man.  Maknae, you were BEAST OUT THERE!" TOP cheered.

"Sanggie-ah~ You're such a good actress!" Dara cooed.

You gave them a genuine smile and started to wipe the fake blood off of your face and your clothes.  

Oh .  That's going to stain.