Wallet

Bwo!?

 

Reader's POV

 

"Where did that goof go?" Daehyun asked, as he looked around the place. 

 

"I saw him ran that way," Youngjae pointed his finger to an alley. "But I'm sure he's far off here now. He has his skateboard with him." he added.

 

"He was supposed to treat us for lunch! That kid bailed us! Tsk." Daehyun retorted.

 

"Or maybe he saw something that caught his attention. Junhong always looks for an adventure, you know," Youngjae acknowledged. "Let's check out that alley." He then walked towards the alley and Daehyun followed him.

 

—————•

 

The two guys entered the alley, examining the surroundings and the wall full of vandalism.

 

Daehyun released a heavy sigh as they walked by, "Kids these days."

 

"Aren't you a kid also?" Youngjae asked and rolled his eyes.

 

"Then," Daehyun paused a moment, "since I'm older, you must be kidder than me," he grinned at Youngjae.

 

"I don't think that's even a word." Youngjae rolled his eyes again and walked ahead of him.

 

Daehyun caught up and professed, "That is a word! I just made it."

 

"Dae," Youngjae stopped, Daehyun looked at him.

 

"Hu?"

 

"Shikkoro." Youngjae started walking again.

 

Daehyun grinned and poked Youngjae's back, "Don't want to." he stuck out his tongue to him.

 

"Shikkoro."

 

"Shiro."

 

"Shikkoro, Dae."

 

"Shiro. I can talk whenever I want. "

 

"Just shut up okay?" Youngjae blurted and turned to glare at Daehyun.

 

But when he turned around, his eyes was set on something behind his mate.

 

"Dae, look! A kitty kat!"Youngjae pointed his finger at the cat a few meters behind Daehyun. "It's...black."

 

When Daehyun turned to see the cat, his mouth opened when he saw it. *So cute!* His opened mouth turned into a smile. You could tell he was really happy.

 

"Kitty!! Nekko!!! " Daehyun walked slowly towards the cat, with huge green eyes. He was excited to hold it in his arms.

 

While Youngjae was looking, he examined the cat for a moment. *This cat is black. Means something is coming. Black means badluck, doesn't it?* He thought. He grabbed Daehyun's arm away from touching it any farther. 

 

The cat was startled and frightened so it ran away. Daehyun who was startled too, turned to Youngjae, "Ma! Why did you that? You made it run away! It was about to be mine, you know!" he yelled and yanked his arm away from Youngjae's hold.

 

"We don't know whose cat it was! Plus it's black. It's badluck!" Youngjae replied.

 

"Who cares if it was black! There's red cats too! You can dye it yellow if you want too! Aish!" Daehyun yelled.

 

Youngjae ignored him and chased the cat.

 

"Yah, odiga!?" Daehyun yelled. "Ma! Wait up!" he then ran to catch up to Youngjae.

 

——————•

 

The cat breaked its wheels at an alley, Youngjae and Daehyun caught up with it, panting. They gasped for air.

 

"Meow..." the cat was cornered. They came to a dead end.

 

Daehyun grinned, "Hah! I told you, you're mine girl." he said to the cat. He walked slowly towards it. Youngjae was panting hard behind him, hands resting on his knees.

 

"Come here, kitty." Daehyun grinned, and it grew bigger as he walked closer to it. He reached out his arms for the cat, and his grin was so big, it reached his ears. 

 

"mmkkhhe!! mmkkkkhhhhee!!" the cat showed it's fangs aggressively. It's deadly eyes were glowing, but it showed a sign of fear, it was trembling.

 

When Daehyun was about to touch it, the cat jumped over him, stepping on his head that scratched his forehead.

 

"Aah!" Daehyun fell backwards on his and quickly touched his scratched forehead. It wasn't bleeding but it did sting. "Apa! apa!!"

 

Youngjae let out a giggle. "Jae! Don't just stand there! Follow it! Palli!!" Daehyun yelled.

 

Youngjae nodded and chased the cat.

 

Daehyun was left alone in the alley. He groaned in pain and stood up, still touching his forehead. "Apa.. Aish, this day's giving me badluck. It's all Junhong's fault." he muttered to himself. 

 

Daehyun walked down the alley when he accidently stepped on something. He lifted his leg and grabbed the thing.

 

*A wallet?* It was a black leathered wallet. He looked around and decided to open it. *Seems like I get to eat lunch today.* He smirked.

 

Daehyun was surprised to see the beautiful image in the picture pocket inside the wallet. *I've seen her somewhere!* He stared at it longer to confirm it was really that person he'd seen somewhere. "It's really her!." He took out the picture, it turned out to be the owner's school ID.

 

He saw the name, "..Choi Jung-ah...so that's your name, huh. Suits you. " He said as if talking to the photo. 

 

He wondered how her wallet ended up in a quiet, dark alley, where no one dared to walk to. *She must've dropped this. What was she doing here anyways?* he wondered.

 

He looked to see how much money there was in the wallet. He found a few coupons and a $65 cash. *Bingo!* He then checked the smaller pockets and found a piece of paper in the last pocket. 

 

He thought about unfolding it and know what secret she was hiding. But his other mind was telling him to not stick into someone's privacy. He argued with himself. *I'm so curious.* he thought. In the end, he unfolded the piece of paper, revealing what she had written in it.

 

As he was reading what was written on the paper, he giggled and smirked to himself. 

 

"I see." He smirked. He put the paper in his back pocket and the wallet in the other. It was obvious he's keeping that paper to himself for future reference. He then searched for Youngjae and found him in the next block, covering his right cheek and groaning as he was nearing to him. Youngjae noticed him and shot him a glare.

 

"Youngjae, gwenjana?" he asked and put his hands on his shoulders.

 

"Hyung, I'm really stupid. I'm really stupid for listening to you!" Youngjae yelled.

 

"Aigoo, let me see." Daehyun moved Youngjae's hand away from his cheek and looked at the scratch the cat made on him. He smiled and said, "Don't worry, I got one on my forehead too, we're even." he assured the younger one. Youngjae was really worried about his face, he pouted. Daehyun just smiled and grabbed hold of Youngjae's wrist and started walking. 

 

"Where are we going?" asked Youngjae.

 

"I'm going to buy you a burger, to make up for the scratch on your face." Daehyun look at him and smiled.

 

"Jinja? Do you have money?" he asked.

 

Daehyun nodded and Youngjae smiled. The two headed out and away from the dark alley. To a fast food restaurant. With the money Daehyun just found, he decided to spend it. 

 

X