Geisha

Bwo!?

 

 

Jung-ah's POV
 
  I woke up in the morning, having the urge to pee. If it wasn't only for that and for my roaring stomach, I would still be dreaming of my having to fight some street gangs, mafia, being cool and all that. Oh how I miss my life. The Badass Life. I wanted to pee so bad, that when I got up, I suddenly felt this feeling sensation, where your stomach is aching and your kidneys felt like bursting all the water inside you. I tried standing up while having to lock my tights to prevent it from coming out. I should've peed last night before I slept! This is awkward. I'm stuck in that position where I'm already dripping in my but I couldn't walk at least to the bathroom. It's just a few steps away. So I figured I have to do this. I tried calming down myself first, "Okay, chill..." I slowly began to stand up and I found that perfect moment to run to the bathroom. And I did! I ran for my life! I rushed to the toilet bowl and quickly pulled down my bottoms. Finally, I sat down and released myself. Aaahh~~~  that feels better. That feeling of lightness and emptyness once you've released everything. Phew~~ Success! 
 
  After I peed, I stood up and pulled my pants up. I turned around to flush the toilet, and when I did so, I looked in the mirror. There was something that froze me for a moment. Something....frightening. There's a ghost. THERE'S A FREAKING GHOST IN THE MIRROR!!! As much as I wanted to scream, I couldn't. I was frozen. I swear I had a momentary heart attack! There was a terrified look in the ghost's face too. 
 
   " Ani, ani, ani!" I shook my head sideways. " This is just a part of my dream." I convinced myself. It was just unbelievable! I tried to concentrate, tried go back to myself. But even pinching didn't work. Ouch! I just hurt myself. But there was one thing, the ghost in the mirror was copying me. It was freaking copying me! Even the look on my face! Wait, what? I tried moving my left hand, tracing it to my cheek, and it followed. I wiggled my body, and it wiggled its own. You gotta be kidding me.. I shot a glare at it, "Neo..." And it just... It took me long enough to finally realize, "Ooh!!" I giggled at myself. " How stupid! It's just me!!" I laughed.
 
  ".... Chakaman.... BWO?!" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
No one's POV
 
    In the kitchen,
 
   "Jji, are you sure there's nothing?" Eunhee asked, " Check the cupboards, maybe you'll find one at least."
 
   " I'm already checking.." Chanji said
 
   The two have been roaming around the kitchen looking for some stuff like bars and snacks and whatever they could find to munch on while waiting for Jooeun to come back with their breakfast, or brunch. They're starving. Surely, Jooeun was taking so long. It's already 11: 39 in the morning, two hours after she left to buy their food. And there wasn't any food you could find in the old garage house. Eunhee and Chanji couldn't just sit around doing nothing. It was time for scavenger hunt! They didn't have any money. Jooeun has the wallet and she was out. 
 
  Ggrrgglleeegrrdg...
 
  "Aish, what's taking Jooeun so long? My baby fats are starving! " said Eunhee.
 
  " Unni, wait just a little longer. I'm sure she's on her way here already. " Chanji tried to keep her patience. Grgglelggrd... But she was also starving. 
 
   " Chanji-ah, what if something terrible happened to Jooeun? What if... someone kidnapped her? " Eunhee purposely joked, for the intention to scare off the maknae.
 
  " T-that wouldn't happen, right? N-no one's gonna kidnappe her in the morning." Chanji tries to appear brave.
 
  " But Jji, it's less suspicious to kidnappe in the morning when people are offguarded." Eunhee added. 
 
  "...."
 
  " Even worse, Jji, maybe someone her and left her body lying in the gutter!" Eunhee exclaimed, going to the extent.
 
  "O_O! U-unni!! OTTOKE?! w-we should help her!! ottokaji?!" Chanji terrified and panicked, as expected to Eunhee.
 
   Eunhee smirked and burst out laughing. "Hahaha!! Chanji!! Aigoo! You're so gullible!! I was just kidding!! Hahaha!" 
 
  " Yah!! And I was very scared you know!! "
 
  "Hahaha! I know you were! the look you had on your face was priceless! hahaha!!" 
 
  " I hope Jooeun unni's safe." Chanji sighed. 
 
   Eunhee calmed down from laughing and continued to search. Oh! What's this?.
 
   Chanji, who was very worried, she dialed Jooeun's number and waited for her to pick up. She dialled twice but no one was answering. What could have happened to her? "Unni, why aren't you picking up?"
 
  " Yah, quit being paranoid and help me with this thing." Eunhee grabbed a box from the top shelf and handed it down to Chanji. "Be careful, It's heavy.
 
  Chanji settled the box on the floor and asked, " What's in here?"
 
  " Gold! Gold Chanji! There's gold inside! Does it look like a treasure chest to you!? " Eunhee answered.
 
  "I was just asking. You're so hot- tempered when you're hungry." Chanji replied. 
 
  " Ofcourse. " Eunhee was sorry for yelling to the maknae. And then,
 
" AAIISSH!! CHINCHA!! WHO DID THIS?! WHO FREAKIN DID THIS TO MY FACE?!" 
 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jung-ah's POV
 
  I finally realized that the 'ghost' in the mirror was really myself. I was so stupid to fall for that prank! Someone had put bb cream on my face and purposely overdid it while i was sleeping. Then added some extra eyeshadow blend in to make it look so creepy. Heh! Someone's gonna get it! I'm really pissed! 
 
  I swear I look like some creepy geisha on a weird freak show.
And then these two just had to step in.
 
  " BWAHAHAHAHA! Is that you Jung-ah?! hahahaha you look funny!" Eunhee said.
 
  " WAHAHAHAHA!! Unni, halloween is in November, It's still May! " Chanji added. 
 
  " Jji!! doesn't she look familiar?! hahahahahaha" Eunhee asked.
 
   " Eunhee unni, she looks like a geisha in a horror movie! hahaha!!" Chanji replied.
 
   " YAH! IT AIN'T FUNNY ! " I swear to God, to Buddha, to Zeus, to all the gods! I could rip someone's face right now. Yeah, I'm that mad! And these two, even making fun of me, I was even more pissed. Aish! I heated up. And then, it came.
 
   "HHAHAHAHAHAHA....haha ..ha .... ha"
 
     "Jji..... bw....o.." 
 
   "...Neo..." I spoke, with my voice raspy and low, but I could feel the fire within me. And I could feel they were shaking. I punch the wall to the side that it made a hole. Then I tilted my head and smirked, " .. who .. did.. this...? .." 
 
   They didn't answer so I had to repeat, in a stronger voice, " WHO. DID. THIS.?!" and pointed a finger to my face, still smirking. My self had long gone. It was the monster.
 
  "J-jung-ah, we d-didn't do it. I swear. We..we were in the kitchen f-for the whole time." Eunhee explained.
 
  " Un...unni, She's right.. I...i know wh..who did it. Jooeun unni. She..she did that while you were sleeping. " 
 
  " Jooeun-gah? Odi? " the monster asked.
 
  " N..neh.. she we..went to buy us f..foo..food." Chanji replied. 
 
  And suddenly, I went back to my old self. Like the fire just vanished. 
 
  " Ah! You came back! Thank God!" Eunhee sighed.
 
  " keunde.. Jooeun unni hasn't comeback yet. She's been out for two hours. I tried calling her but she's not picking up." 
 
  " BWO?! Where did she go to? Let's go find her! Kaja!" I grabbed Chanji's wrist and ran to the door, but Eunhee stopped us.
 
 " Chakaman ,chakaman.. I know you're in a hurry, and I'm really starving! But you know, we should clean your face first......? If people see you, they might freak out. " Eunhee said.
 
  " Oh yeah!! Kamsa! You're a lifesaver! " We head back to the washroom and quickly washed off my face.
 
It's time to rescue our chingu!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 5
 
Sorry, everyone. It took me months to update. I was really busy in school and i had important tests to finish. But I hope you waited. :) I'll do my best to update frequently. For now, Please enjoy this chapter. Thank You! :)