Run!

Bwo!?

"Run! It's run or die, Jooeun!" She told herself.

Jooeun was already panting hard from the long run, and hid behind an alley's wall. She peeked on the side and saw the man looking sideways for her. He lost track of her. Jooeun sighed from relief. She leaned on the wall, breathlessly gasping for air. Her legs were very tired and numb, she feels like stumbling anytime soon. She sat down, still leaning for support. dry. She has to go soon or that man will find her.

"There you are, beautiful." Jooeun quickly turned around and saw the man that was chasing her standing a few feet away from her now, goosebumps took over her body. He slowly walked towards her, smirking  ertly.

"Mind having some fun with me?" the man asked, slowly taking his time to walk towards her, thinking he'll have her soon.

"Tsk, I dare you to take another step and you're dead." Jooeun, having to gather all her courage, warned.

"Oooh, I like you now. You're really pretty and worth spending time with. Plus you're really brave. " the man reached out his hand to touch Her, but was slapped by her. She then found the moment to run, but the man was too quick. He grabbed her arm and pushed her to the wall.

Jooeun struggling to let herself go, "Let go, you ." She stomped on his foot which made him curse and let go of his hold, but he quickly regained her.

"Shut up! !.." he leaned forward to her neck.

"Andwae!!" Janelle screamed as loud as she can hoping someone will hear her. Tears already falling on her cheeks.

"Heh, scream all you want. No one will come and save you, ." the man said.

"Oh really?" a familiar voice was heard, which made the man stop what he was about to do.

A tall figure was standing not far away from them. With a skateboard under his left foot, and a skull mask around his neck. "Simply let the girl go, and I will set you free, or continue what you're gonna do and I'll send your life to hell." He shot the man a glare and stepped off his skateboard, picking it up to his side.

"Sorry kid , I found her first." the man responded. And turned his gaze to Jooeun, who was staring at the tall guy, surprised.

"Y-you c-came.... For .. Me.." her expression was undescribable. The man was confused who the tall guy was.

"W-who are you?" the man nervously asked, sweat dripping from his scalp.

"You're not worth telling my name. Now let her go, will you, ahjussi? " the guy asked, sounding more like a demand.

The man smirked. Feeling insulted by the taller guy's words, he challenged, " And what if I don't? What will you do, boy? "

The taller guy walked towards the man who gulped and backed off a bit as the latter was nearing, tightened his grip on the girl's wrist, he said, "I will do this!" The younger punched the man on the stomach which sent him to the serpent's cave.

Then he added, "And this!" he side punched his face that made the pitiful old man stumble and bled his lip, and a tooth flew from his disgusting mouth.

"How would you like your ending punch be? or should I do a kick..? Choose." he concluded.

The man was unable to speak a word and was let go by the younger guy.

"The next time I see you doing this, it'll be your last breath ahjussi." he shouted to the man who was now running for his life, hands on his bruised stomach and face.

The mystrious guy turned to Jooeun, now lying on the ground, sobbing. He kneeled and sat her up gently.

"Ssshhh, it's alright now.. I'm here. " he cheered her up, and hugged her, knowing that she needed it.

"Hu..H.. " she hiccuped, and rested her head on his chest. She knew she's safe now. In his arms. "Gumawo".

"Don't cry anymore, okay? Zelo's here.. "  still hugging her, brushed her hair with his  long fingers, and repeated it many times until she fell asleep in his arms. He then called his hyung, to pick them up. He told him he's going to explain everything when they reached to their dorm. He picked her up, struggling. "ugh, heavy..... ". The weird thing was, he kissed her forehead to gain support and strength, or at least that's what his other hyung advised him.

He waited there with Jooeun in his embrace until his hyung will come to pick them up.

He gazed at the unconscious face of Jooeun, which is very close to his face. He gulped, trying hard not to get tempted to kiss her red lips.. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" He whispered. His hormones rose up and finally kissed her tempting lips. Not knowing his hyung was already there, parked his car just at the end of the alley, honking his horn, shocked at the magnae kissing an unconscious girl, shouted "Yah Junhong!! Bwohanungoya?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~end of chapter 4~-----------------------

Keke sorry, this chapter and its very short..... I'll try harder next time.. Thank you.^^