Stalk.

Bwo!?

The next morning, 

"Tsk, our magnae is really sly. I wonder who taught her that stupid prank..!" Eunhee exclaimed, talking to Jooeun who woke up with her, and ate the Oreos with her that were displayed on the table. 

The other two were still sleeping, the heavy sleepers of the group, Jung-ah and Chanji, also known as the JungJi pair.

"Ugh!..." Jooeun groaned from the taste of the toothpaste, " I can still taste it.. "

.The two repeatedly washed off their mouths with water to get rid of the bitterness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, the two heavy sleepers were still wandering in dreamland. Chanji snoring with her tongue stuck out, probably dreaming about what happened to her last night at the market, and Jung-ah, well, she kind of sounded like .. from fighting, I say.. (while having a battle with the KungFu master Tao, She was kicked in the belly and fell) that probably happened to her  in her dream because after she moaned she shouted, "Aaahh!!!! Hidden Taijutsu Ougi! One billion times pain!!", forming the hand technique she copied from Naruto and Chanji in the professionally, eyes closed. Chanji suddenly got up from the unbearable pain in her bottom, speaking unknown language, "Bdusjsusndguebdyejegu jdheudne!,? ". She looked around, finally awake and realized it was only Jung-ah. Was she thinking of someone else? 

 She scratched her head ,"you again.. " she wiped her eyes and the dried saliva on her cheeks. Then, limping from the pain her unnie gave her, she headed to the bathroom where the two victims were, desperately washing off the bitter taste. 

Once she saw them , she got confused, and then finally came into her mind her amazing plan. "oh!!! They ate it ! " she whispered to herself, clasping her hands while smirking evilly at the two.

Eunhee saw the magnae from the mirror and scolded her, " Yah!! Why did u that? " she turned around to face her. Without Chanji's response, she splashed water on her. 

"Aahh!"  shocked from the unexpected offense, Chanji declared, " Bring it on!".

Then the two busy having water fight, uninterested Jooeun walked out of the washroom and to the room where the very last member to wake was sleeping. She shook Jung-ah from her chamber to wake her up, "Jung-ah.... Wake up..."

No reaction. Then she tickled her,  but still nothing. She blocked Her nostrils, earning a slight motion from her.....She unconsciously opened instead, gasping for air, but didn't wake up. Annoyed, she grabbed a bb cream and eyeliners and put some on her member's face... "Doodle, doodle.. " . She giggled at her piece of art. After it was done, She then took a picture of Jung-ah sleeping using her iphone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, In the washroom, the two stopped from their endless fight and took a long minute to look around at the mess they just created.

 "Okay, let's stop." Eunhee said, grabbing a dry cloth to wipe everything that was covered with water. Chanji agreed, and started helping. 

Jooeun, busy photographing her art, decided to stop when her stomach started to create noises. She was hungry, and they had no food. Plus, she's broke. She took Jung-ah's *well-hidden* wallet on the top shelf behind the books, and opened it. $65.00 with additional coins, countless Subway restaurant coupons Jung-ah got from joining every radio afternoon games she listens to, and a picture of the four of them displayed in the picture pocket. 

"Alright, this should be enough. " 

She went to the washroom where the two was cleaning and told them, " Eunhee-yah, Chanji, I'm just gonna go buy us food . I'll be back in a while. " the two nodded in unison and Jooeun headed outside to the grocery store.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jooeun was walking on the street to the grocery store, she noticed a suspicious man trailing behind her. She fastened her pace, and so did the man. She began to wish Jung-ah was with her or someone she knows would come and rescue her. She still has a long way to walk, about 15 minutes, and she knew she's in danger, especially when she knew the route she took was full of erts, but it was the shortest. She had no choice. She gathered all her strength, she decided she would....... 

Run! It's run or die! .... 

But the man having the desire for her, started chasing her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~end of chapter 3~-------------------

•Omo! What is going to happen to our lovely Jooeun ? Wait till the next chapter.... And sorry for the late upload.. I lost the will to write but ever since bap's power was released, I got my powers back! I got the power! Please comment and subscribe!^^