Chanji meets ...

Bwo!?

 Ever since that day they were asked on a challenge by five movie star like-handsome but dorky males, Jung-ah, Jooeun, Eunhee, and Chanji had been very cautious and on guarded. They hang out in their usual hiding spot near their school, the Underground. It's not literally an underground. It's an abandoned garage which they found when they were hanging out. And they now own it. They didn't steal it!! It was abandoned!. Okay. So, the girls thought about it long and hard. They researched some KPop routines since the challenge given was an idol-like one. They decided to put their lives on the line for their group and to obtain ownership of Jongup.. The scheduled day of the competition is on Saturday night, which is three days from now. They worked really hard and strict, and often get into fights for no apparent reason, but that just made them more determined and stronger. 

"2 3 4 5 6 7 8, 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and 1 2 3......" they practiced and practiced, and when they reached their limit, they all dropped to the ground, exhausted, catching for air to breathe. 

"..yah.. i'm starving.... let's go eat." Jooeun said, one arm resting on her forehead, and another rubbing her stomach.

" yah Jji! go buy some snacks and  ppalli. ppalliwa!!.. .." Eunhee demanded.

Chanji sat up immediately, ".. eeehhh...? why do I always have to go buy it??" she complained.

" that's coz you're the magnae.... magnaes do the chores while we relax... get it??.. .. oh!! and buy Cola!!" Jung-ah stood up to dance, "Kola-kola-kola-kola so fantastic. Kola-kola-kola-kola so elastic. fantastic elastic fantastic,elastic.." 

As soon as Eunhee heared Jung-ah singing the song and dancing to it, she immediately joined her. "Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring"

"Digidingdigidingdingding..." Jung-ah continued. They both danced and imitated SHINee while Jooeun was watching them, laughing.

"Yah!!" watching them having fun, Chanji broke out.  "Arraso! Money!" she reached out her hand expecting them to give her money.

The three were busy having fun, not paying attention to their magnae who was about to expload. 

"YAAAHH!!! " and she exploaded.

"Oh! Taemin oppa is so cool!! " Jooeun, ignoring the magnae, showed a picture of SHINee's member to Jung-ah and Eunhee, on her iphone.

Chanji realizing her loss, said, " Aish! arraso arraso. you're always like this," she then grumpily headed outside, " Heh! You just wait for my sweet revenge. The magnae's revenge.. I'm sure you'll bow before me and beg for my mercy.. muwahahaha!!" she evilly laughed and smirked, and then headed to the store nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While playing around and having fun, Jung-ah looked around and noticed Chanji wasn't there anymore, "Oh! Uri magnae's gone... aweee, such an obedient magnae!! I'm falling..." before she could finish her confession,

"In a hole!! "  Eunhee interrupted with a joke, and soon tackled her.

"Hahaha, Fail!!" Jooeun bursted out laughing at the two.

The three joked and played around, not thinking about their magnae's feelings. 

Author: TT-TT huhu, they'll learn someday. Poor magnae.. Go for your sweet revenge. I'm rooting for you. A-jah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now how about giving up some time to playfully torture my unnies?"  Chanji, thinking for an epic revenge while looking at the stock of food. " Hmm, what could be a good one?" she asked herself.

"How about these?" a voice came from behind her neck which sent shiver's down her spine.

She turned around to see a handsome male standing in front of her, smiling while pointing at a pack of oreos in his hand.

"You.." Chanji was surprised when she saw the boy. The first thing she noticed about him was his chubby cheeks and feirce eyes.

"We meet again!" he smiled and put the pack of oreos back on the shelf, "We didn't get to introduce ourselves properly to you and your friends, so I'll introduce myself right now. I'm Yoo Youngjae, a pleasure to meet you, my lady." he bowed like a prince and reached out To Chanji's hand, which she didn't resist, and he kissed it. 

Startled, Chanji bowed her head, with an angry smirk, and kicked the boy's crotch, real hard, which made him stumble on the floor, hands on his crotch, trying not to scream. His face was very red, you couldn't tell if he was blushing or just ashamed.

"Die! You idiot! " she yelled, and walked away, heavy foot steps, she made. " erted Bastard!"

W-what's with her!? Youngjae thought as he was looking up to the girl who just kicked his crotch and told him to die. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Chanji was cooling down herself, she glanced at the rack of snacks opposite to her. Oreos? , seeing that, she remembered Youngjae holding a pack of oreos and smiling. What's up with that guy? she thought to herself.

After some thinking, she came up with a quick revenge to her friends: Toothpaste Oreos!  She bought the oreos and other stuff she needed and was told to get ,and white toothpaste for her revenge. Outside the market, she found a place to sit, and there she deviced her plan. She carefully broke the oreos open, removed the icing, replaced it with the minty white toothpaste she bought, and put the cookies back together. 

"With this, I'm sure they'll be sorry for everything." she smirked and giggled when she imagined her unnies eating the oreos.

"Yah, thanks for the kick. " hearing the familiar voice, she turned around and saw Youngjae.

"You want anything?" she asked, giving him a glare.

"Well, I thought I'd apologise for kissing your hand... It made you feel bad right? Sorry about that." Youngjae replied. 

".............." Chanji just continued giving him a glare. I don't trust you!

"So, .. .. I heard you saying you'll playfully torture your unnies. Are those oreos part of it?" Youngjae pointed at the oreos. Hearing no response, he continued, " That's an awesome trick to pull on your friends."

"In other words, it's fun to bug me right?" Chanji said, emotionless

"Hmm, it might be that way for you, but I have a feeling you're an interesting person to begin with." he replied with a smile on his face.

Her heart skipped a beat when Youngjae said those words and smiled at her.

"Coz.... who'd kick someone like that? It hurt and I was shocked..... It's the first time I've ever seen a girl like you. You know, I really like interesting girls." he added with a giggle. " Let's be friends."

"Bwo!?" Chanji asked, surprised at the statement he gave.

"Tell me your name!" he asked with a cheery smile, and sat down next to her.

"No"

"Here! this is my phone number. Call me anytime.. " Youngjae, already feeling close to her, handed a piece of paper, with his phone number written on it.

She accepted it, still confused at what's happening to her, her heart was exploding just moments ago. " You.... I hurt you before.. Sorry." she tried not to blush.

"Eh?," his eyes grew wide at how the girl was acting right now compared to after she kicked him, "It's fine, but a sorry is not enough for that painful kick you did. " he joked, with sparkles around him.

"Then here, have some of these." she handed him some oreos filled with toothpaste.

"Ah, well, never mind." he stopped.

"Well, I got to go, my friends are waiting." she waved goodbye and set off.

Mouth wide open with spit flowing, Youngjae waved at her, sparkles around him still. She really is interesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking, Chanji looked at the paper she received from Youngjae, with his phone number written on it. Feeling annoyed, she crumpled it, " It's not like I'm gonna call him anyway",  but didn't throw it away, and kept walking.

When she reached the underground, she was welcomed with her snoring friends, already sleeping. They couldn't wait for her, they were too tired. They ignored their noisy stomachs and went to sleep instead. She giggled at how her friends looked sleeping at sleepovers, Jung-ah in the middle - arms and legs wide open while sleeptalking about how good she is at fighting, Eunhee- one leg and arm resting on Jung-ah's body and open with drool and snoring like a man, while Jooeun is quietly snoring on the side, sleeptalking about how she hates bugs.

"Oh well, I'll give you the oreos tomorrow. For now, you can rest." she kissed goodnight to each one's foreheads, and then turned the lights off and headed to dreamland.

It's gonna be a long practice day tomorrow and the next day, and the next. The day of the competiton is fast approaching!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*End of Chapter 2*