The Meeting

Bwo!?

   "As a punishment for vandalizing the school, you girls will have to clean the whole school field after the track meet. Arrasso? " the principal said as he lectured the four girls.

   "Haahh....." the principal sighed as he sat on his desk to have a better talk with the girls, "Why don't you ever listen? Jung-ah, what's on your mind? Do you have goals? Your parents pay for your school fees and here you are, making these troubles" he said addressing to Jung-ah who was lying on his couch, feeling at home, and yawning. " And you girls.... .. " he became speechless as he turned his head to see Eunhee, Jooeun and Chanji, only to find out that the three weren't paying attention to him, instead Chanji was playing temple run on her ipod, while Eunhee was watching and enjoying her favourite cartoon, Pokemon, and Jooeun doing aegyo poses on her phone.

   "Aish, you brats.... I'm calling all your parents!" he threatened them and once again, got no attention. He averted his eyes to see Jung-ah giggling at his funny expressions. "Aisshhh... aaiishh... " the principal reached his limit and was having a headache. This happens everyday ,and surely, he's very strong to endure all this.

   "Aigooo aigoo, chillax , ahjussi," Jung-ah reached her hand to the principal and gave a bottle of water , half-empty. The principal quickly grabbed it not knowing it was half-empty. He only got two gulps of water but it was worth it. "Yah yah yah, high blood pressure~~~ Tolerance, ah jussi, to-le-rance~ " She gave him a piece of gum to relieve his stress. Once again, the principal accepted it, thinking the girl was trying to help. " Gwenchanayo.... uhn!  Hwaiting Ahjussi!!! Annyeong!" She gave him a cheery smile and a fist pound, the usual, and signalled the other girls to leave with her. As they walked out the principal's office and shut the door behind them, they hurried to the track field to join with the others and have fun. 

"Haaaah, kids these days.... " the principal exhaled as he peeked out his window to see the field below full of students. "They will learn someday. Soon, they will grow up and mature.. I just hope those girls become stronger." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the school ground, the four girls heard noises. It was the sound of fighting, or rather bullying. 

"Stand up!"

"....stop...."

They hurried to where the sound was, and saw three boys beating up a boy. When one of them was about to punch the already beat up boy, Jung-ah blocked his fist with her palm and said, "Bullying is prohibited on the school grounds. It's terrible. I get pissed at people who bully others." She tilted her head and gave them a death glare. Her inner monster was seen by her eyes. They ran away screaming and cursing,"We'll remember this!"

"What a bunch of cowards.." she turned to her friends who were talking to the boy.

"Yah, Gwenchana?" Jooeun asked and helped the boy who just got bullied. Eunhee helped him up so Jooeun was on the other side of the boy and Her on the other. The girls took him to the clinic and treated his wounds. 

"As expected of the Doctor-to-be-in-the-future." Jung-ah smirked.

"Yah, didn't you want to be a doctor too? " Jooeun asked while treating the boy's wounds.

"Mmm." Jung-ah shrugged. "Name and reason why you were bullied. " she changed the topic to the boy who was now sitting beside her. 

All eyes looking at him, he answered nervously, "M-moon Jo-jongup.....k-kamsahamnida." he bowed and thanked the girls who were touched by his shyness and cuteness. Their eyes grew like a puppy's, big and teary, and they were drooling over him.

"U-waaaaahh .. kyeopta~~! " the girls harmonized.

"ah..." he just smiled, which made the girls drool over him once again.

"So, why were you bullied? You don't look that weak, you know." Coming back to reality, Chanji asked directly with a serious look on her face, ignoring the three girls whose eyes were shaped like hearts, hands clapped together and swinging their hips together in harmony.

"Ah..." 

"~~yaahh.. Jji... why so serious? .....Get your crayon dude!" Eunhee cut off the boy's sentence with a question, and sounded like a drunk ahjumma.

"........" Chanji just speechless.

The other two were admiring and gazing at the boy who was, to them, shining brightly. Later, Eunhee joined the two and they looked like erted ahjummas. The boy just kept smiling and thanking the girls.

As the three girls harmonized together and Chanji looking like she just wanna go hide somewhere and play temple run on her ipod, the boy's stomach voiced out and the three girls were shocked at how the boy was acting really cute. He blushed and smiled shyly. The girls decided to skip class with Jongup,  whom they found out that he's one of their classmates. Theres no class anyway since it's track and field season. They went outside of school to a certain Ramyun Shop, which is the girls' favourite , which happens to be Jongup's favourite too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five kids arrived in the shop.

"Oooh, Jung-ah, Eunhee, Jooyeon, and ......Ch-chambi......Skipping school, are we? And who's this..boy with you? Why does he look beat up? Could he be your boyfriend Jung-ah? " the owner joked as he was serving the ramyuns.

"Yah! ahjussi!! you forgot my name, again!! It's Chanji.. Chanjjjii!!!" Chanji announced.

"Aaahjjussi, aniyo, we helped this poor guy.He was bullied." Jung-ah declared " mm! those ramyuns are tasty! We're hungry!!! "

They ordered the usual and ate like hungry buffalos.

While they were eating and enjoying their meal, five guys came in the shop looking for Jongup, who was eating like a pig. 

"Ahjussi, you seen Jonguppie-hyung?" the tallest of them asked the owner.

"Jongup? who?" again, the owner tends to forget things, especially names.

"The smiling dork who always smiles even though he's badly beat up. He's a masochist." the guy wearing a mask sarcasticly said.

"Ohhhh,, Jongup! He's here you see!, he's eating with four girls over there.." finally the owner remembered and pointed at the table where the five were eating like buffalos.

They all look at the direction where the owner was pointing and saw four girls with Jongup happily eating.

"wow! daebak!! our jonguppie's already a man!" the guy with an ulzzang face exclaimed.

They all walked to the table where the five were eating. 

"Jonguppie-hyung~ share with us!" the tallest one said and leaned on the table to look at the girls.

" Nugeunya?? " Eunhee asked.

"Friends of yours, Jongup?." Jung-ah turned to Jongup.

"Ah...... " Jongup tried to explain but was interrupted.

"If not then," turning to the five strangers, " PLEASE, stay away. We're eating.." She spoke to the tallest who was smiling at her.

"A... Come on, were here because we were looking for our Jonguppie. We're not here to look for a fight." The ulzzhang of them said, who gave a charming smile, which almost captured the three girls' heart but was stopped by Chanji who covered their eyes with food.

"if you wanna live, go away now, or too late.. my unnies are gonna smash your heads..like pumpkins, literally. Go, while we're still nice." She warned the boys.

"Ah, Chanji-ssi , they're my...." once again, Jongup couldn't finish his sentence. He's always interrupted by others.

"Peace! We come in peace, miss. We don't mean any harm .." the one with the fairest skin and has chubby cheeks declared.

"same here, but as u can see, you just interrupted our sweet and joyous celebration~~ Go, I'm asking you nicely. Jonguppie's busy. " Chanji said nicely.

"Wow! Ok then, you want battle? then let's do it. " the ulzzang said.

"Neeh, we challenge you to a competition, an idol-like competition." the guy with the deepest voice continued. 

"If you win, then you win and can do whatever the hell you want. But if you lose, we're gonna have to do something to you babes." the masked guy said.

"...hyung....." Jongup couldn't say anything but to cooperate. Poor him.

"You're a little cocky, namja. Alright! Bring it on." After listening, Jung-ah concluded the conversation with a smirk and tilted her head as usual to show her pride.

"Show us what you've got, ladies." The leader of the boys added.

*End of Chapter 1*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~