Ren's House

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

 

After school Ren, Baekho, and Sehun head to the nurse room. Kai was already there, he takes a couples deep breaths before he knock on the door and enter the room. He sees Luhan laying against the pillow as he read a book. Luhan put his book down after hearing someone enter the room. 
 
“Sehun.” Luhan happily say, but his happy quickly went away as he looks at Kai. 
 
“I came to see how you’re doing.” Say Kai nervously. 
 
“I’m doing fine.” Say Luhan. 
 
“Did you appa do this to you?” say Kai. 
 
Luhan didn’t answer him as he looks away. Kai walks up close to his bed. 
 
“Why did  you let him?” Kai say. 
 
“Because if I don’t then he will make me do thing I don’t want to do.” Say Luhan sadly. 
 
“What does he want you to do?” Kai curiously ask. 
 
“It’s none of your concern.” Say Luhan. 
 
“Do you have to be like this when I’m actually caring about you?” say Kai. 
 
“So this is how I get your attention, by getting hurt.” Say Luhan. 
 
“You’re being ridiculous.” Say Kai. 
 
Luhan get off the bed and slip on the slippers, Kai immediately catches him and help him stand up. Ren, Baekho, and Sehun enter the room. Kai immediately let go of Luhan hand after seeing Ren in the room. Luhan sadden he looks at Kai. 
 
“Oh hi Kai, it’s great to see you here.” Say Ren happily. 
 
Baekho jealous looks at Ren and Kai. 
 
“I was just passing by, so I decided to come visit Luhan.” Say Kai nervously. 
 
“That’s good.” Say Ren as he walks up to Kai. 
 
“What are you doing here?” Kai ask. 
 
“I came to get Luhan. He’s coming home with me tonight.” Say Ren, “He’s staying at my house.”
 
Kai nods. 
 
Luhan walks over to Ren. Kai went up to help Luhan but he swing his arm away. 
 
“I don’t need your help.” Say Luhan unhappily. 
 
Luhan continue to walk to Ren, leaving the stunt Kai behind looking at his back. 
 
“Let’s go.” Say Luhan. 
 
Baekho and Sehun were a  little shock as they look at Kai and Luhan. 
 
“Somebody is on fire.” Baekho whisper next to Ren. 
 
Ren glares at Baekho to shut up. “Get Luhan stuff.” He say. 
 
Baekho nod and went to get Luhan backpack. They left the room, leaving Kai behind watching Luhan uncomfortably walk away with Sehun. 
 
Out of school, Luhan told Sehun to go home before he takes the bus with Baekho and Ren to Ren house. 
 
Entering the house, Luhan and Baekho were pretty stunt by Ren house. Ren suddenly stop after feeling them not behind him, he turn around and sees Baekho awe face as he looks around the house. Ren smiles and went up to him and close his jaw together. 
 
Baekho take Ren hand away, “Yah you have a big nice house.” Say Baekho envying. 
 
“Thank you.” Say Ren as he smiles. Ren looks at Luhan, “Come on, I’ll take you to your room.” Say Ren. 
 
Luhan nodded before he follows Ren to the room. Baekho put Luhan backpack on the chair. 
 
“Sorry about the empty room beside a bed. I’ll go get you blankets and pillow.” Say Ren as he pull Baekho out of the room. 
 
Luhan smiles as he watches them leave before he went to the bed and lye down. Ren drag Baekho to the storage room in the house. 
 
“I seriously want to know how many room are there in this house.” Say Baekho curiously as he looks around. 
 
“Just 6 room, not including the bathroom.” Say Ren, he point up the top shelves, “I need you to get me the container.” 
 
Baekho looks around the place for a stool and place it in front of the tall shelf. He stands on it and carefully carry, Baekho glancing to the side and sees Ren watching him carefully. He pulls the container box out a little and pretend to fall. 
 
“Ahhh...” Baekho turn his body around and falls toward Ren. 
 
Ren in shock, giving the ‘not-knowing what to do’ face as he tries to catches Baekho but also fall backward with Baekho body on top of him.  Ren shutting his eyes in pain, heard Baekho giggling on the side of his ears. Ren angry push Baekho up and sees him smiling happily. 
 
“Yah!” Ren pout angrily as he hits Baekho shoulders.
 
Baekho kept laughing at Ren. “You should have seen your face.” Baekho say happily.
 
“Yah!” Ren exclaim angrily again, “I was scare you would hurt yourself! You know what? Next time you fall, I’m going to ignore you.” 
 
Ren tries to push Baekho off him but Baekho remain on top of Ren. 
 
“Okay, I’m sorry.” Say Baekho, “How about a kiss to make it up?”
 
Ren continue to pout at him, “When did you become like this? Cute or full of smiles on your face. Weren’t you cold and serious when I first met you?” Ren curiously ask. 
 
“I don’t know, why don’t you try asking a boy name Ren.” Say Baekho jokingly. 
 
Ren smiles as he looks at Baekho. Slowly Baekho lower his head inch by inch till he touch Ren soft lip.  Baekho resting his hand on both side, he support half of his body up as he deepen the passion kiss, tongue fighting with Ren, his inner mouth, and Ren breath away. Baekho slowly yet playfully plants kisses as he makes his way down to Ren neck. Ren rest his arms on Baekho shoulder as he breath heavily after Baekho left his lips. He snake his hands down Baekho back and inside his shirt, feeling baekho warmness in his hand. Baekho snake his right hand inside Ren shirt and up to his , playing with it in between his fingers. Within a minute, Baekho pull Ren shirt up and on his right hungrily. Baekho then snake his hand down to Ren skinny jean and went inside, rubbing Ren small cute in his hand. 
 
“Ughhh……” Ren moan pleasurably as he bite on his bottom lips. 
 
Ren pull Baekho back up to his lips, taking his lips aggressively as Baekho withdraw his hand and rub his hard-on Ren . 
 
“Ren.” Mrs. Choi call Ren from the front door. 
 
Ren quickly push Baekho away, “my mom is home.” He says anxiously. “I thought she say she won’t be home till midnight.” 
 
Baekho looks at Ren confusedly as Ren talks to himself. 
 
“Oppa, come on. Let’s go greet my omma.” Ren say anxiously as he pull Baekho along with him. 
 
Rashly walks to the front door, Ren and Baekho see Luhan talking to Mrs. Choi. 
 
“oh hi Ren.” Say Mrs. Choi. “I didn’t know you would had friends over. If I knew I would come home later.” She says. 
 
“Yeah, this is Luhan and baekho.” Ren introduce them to Mrs. Choi.
 
“Annyoung aunty.” Baekho and Luhan greeted her. 
 
Mrs. Choi smiles happily as she looks at Luhan and Baekho, “You guys are so handsome now a day.” she say. 
 
“Kamsahamnida.” Baekho and Luhan says. 
 
“Omma, Luhan is staying here for a night. I need you to treat his bruise.” Say Ren. 
 
“Oh okay.” Say Mrs. Choi, “What about your other friend?” 
 
Ren cut Baekho off before he could say anything, “He’s here to help me carry something to the storage room and do homework.” He say. 
 
Mrs. Choi nodded as she take her shoes off. “Okay then.” She say. 
 
“Op…Baekho can you carry the container that has blankets into the room for me.” Say Ren. 
 
Baekho nodded and went to get the container box. 
 
“I’ll go make you snacks.” Say Mrs. Choi before she head to the kitchen.
 
“Wow that was a close call, you almost call baekho oppa.” Say Luhan. 
 
“I know. I haven’t told about his yet.” Say Ren. 
 
Too be continue…………..