Furious

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

 

A new day, Baekho and Ren walks into class happily as they talks to each other. Luhan then walks into the class with Sehun, he caught Kai looking at Ren unhappily. Kai looks away once he sees Luhan in the room. Ren went up to Kai. 
 
“Hi.” Ren say. 
 
Kai shot a fake smiles at him. “Hey.” He say softly. 
 
“about yesterday, I’m sorry for leaving you with only a sorry.” Ren say. “I can’t accept your feeling but I don’t want to loose a friend like you.” 
 
“Don’t worry, you won’t loose a friend like me.” Kai say. 
 
Ren smiles and give him a hug, Luhan looks away sadly, he didn’t know what they were talking about but he hurts him seeing Kai and Ren so close. Ren walks back to his seat next to Baekho. 
 
“What were you two talking about?” Baekho tries not to sound to jealous. 
 
“Just something.” Ren smiles as he tries to make Baekho jealous. 
 
Baekho forcedly nod as he looks away. 
 
“Why? Are you jealous?” Ren ask. 
 
Baekho shake his head, “No not at all.” He lied. 
 
“Okay then.” Ren smiles, knowing that Baekho is jealous. 
 
A couple came up to Baekho with a card in their hand as they shyly looks at Baekho. 
 
“Baekho, will you go to the homecoming dance with me?” 1st girl ask, holding the card in front of him. 
 
“Baekho, please come to  homecoming dance with me?” 2nd girl ask as she hold the card in front of him.
 
Baekho looks at them confusedly, then he looks at Ren who just smiles at him. He look back at the girls. 
 
“Sorry girls, I have someone in my mind.” Baekho say. 
 
“It’s okay.” The girls say before they walks away sadly. 
 
Baekho looks back at Ren. 
 
“So who do you have in mind?” Ren ask. 
 
“A special person.” Baekho say. 
 
“Who could that be?” Ren say as he smiles mischievously. 
 
“Should I kiss him?” Baekho say as he moves closer to Ren. 
 
Ren giggles as he push Baekho back. 
 
“Oh my gosh, are they together?” Jiyeon whisper to Hyuna and Sunhwa. 
 
“They are really close.” Hyuna whisper back. 
 
“Wow, I don’t know what to say.” Sunhwa say, “They make a cute couple anyway.” 
 
“True.” Jiyeon and hyun say agreeably. 
 
Four girls then walks up to Kai and ask him out to the homecoming dance. He reject them all, leaving the girls heartbroken as they walk back to their seat. After classes was over, they went to their next class.  
 
In dancing class, Kai was dancing fiercely in front of the mirror as he tries to get Ren off his mind. Luhan watches him from the back.  Kai and Tao finish their dance and walks to the back to get something to drink. Luhan hold a bottle of water at Kai. Kai ignore him and grab a different on the table before he walks away. 
 
Sehun took the bottle away from Luhan, “Don’t give it too him. He always think he’s cool.” He say. 
 
Luhan just sadly sign. 
 
At the end of school day, everybody rush out of the school, some head home and some went out to eat. Ren was waiting for Baekho by his locker. He mom call him, Ren answer his phone. 
 
“I don’t need a ride today omma.” Ren say. 
 
“Are you sure?” Mrs. Choi ask. 
 
“Yeah, A friend will walk me home.” Ren say as he smiles thinking about Baekho. 
 
“Okay then.” Mrs. Choi say before she hang up.
 
Baekho smiles as he sneak up to Ren, hugging him from behind. Ren smiles as he turn around to face him. Baekho quickly press his lips on him passionately. Kai walking down the hall, caught them kissing. Kai quickly walk the other. Ren then push Baekho slightly back. 
 
“Waiting for me?” Baekho ask. 
 
Ren nods, “You’re lucky everybody left the building already.” He say. 
 
“I know I am.” Baekho say. “ come on, I’ll walk you home.” He say as he hold Ren hand.
 
After Baekho and Ren left school, Kai leave later on but did not go home, he wonder around the neighborhood. Then Kai sees Luhan being drag by a mid-age man, he sees Luhan crying and resisting the man. Anger rise in him and quickly he run to Luhan. 
 
“You piece of crap, come with me now.” The man fiercely shout as he drag Luhan to the house. 
 
“Please, I won’t do it again. I won’t be late. I’ll listen.” Luhan beg as he resist his father grips. 
 
“Piece of .” Luhan father angrily shout as he slap Luhan across the face. 
 
Kai grab Luhan father back and punch him fiercely across the face. Luhan in shock as he looks at Kai angry face. 
 
“What the?” Luhan father angrily say as he tries to get back on his feet. 
 
Kai furiously got on top of Luhan father and repeat beat the crap out of him. Luhan went up to Kai and pull him back. 
 
“Why are you holding me back?” Kai angrily shout as he tries to run back to his father. 
 
“Stop it, he’s my appa.” Luhan shout. 
 
Kai stop and looks at him furiously. 
 
“Why do you interfere.” Luhan say. 
 
“Cause I see him hitting you.” Kai say. 
 
“Better than getting beat up later on.” Luhan say in anger. “He’s my appa, he can hit me.” 
 
“He treat you like crap.” Kai say loudly. “Why are you dump enough to let him hit you!”
 
“I don’t need you to worry about me.” Luhan say as tears begin to fall down from his eyes. 
 
Kai looks at him angrily confusedly, “Wh--what?” Kai ask. 
 
“I say I don’t need you to care about me. You don’t have feeling for me, I don’t need you to pity me.” Luhan shout in tears. 
 
Luhan push him aside and run into the house. Luhan father angrily looks at Kai and spit on the side before he walk into the house furiously. Kai stand confused as Luhan strike through him.
 
To be continue…………….