My Heart Ache

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

 

In the hallway, Kai stand by his locker talking to Tao and also glancing at the entrance of the school. 
 
Tao notice Kai kept looking at the front entrance, he turn his head around and sees student walking into the school. 
 
“what are you looking at?” Tao ask. 
 
“Nothing.” Kai say. 
 
“Oh okay.” Tao say. 
 
Luhan then walks into the building with student looking at him weird and noisily. Kai heard student whispering about Luhan, he look at the entrance and sees Luhan in bruises. Sehun runs up to him quickly before Kai. 
 
“Luhan.” Sehun worriedly say as he looks at Luhan, “Wh—what happen? Did you’re dad do this to you again?” 
 
Luhan force a weak smiles on him as he looks at Sehun, “Nothing happen.” Luhan lied to him. “It as an accident.” He say before he walks away. 
 
Sehun grab his wrist and pull him back. 
 
“Ahh.” Luhan grunt in pain. 
 
Hearing Luhan grunt in pain, Kai heart jump a couple beats as he concernly look at Luhan. Sehun pull up the sleeve and sees a couple red mark on his arms. 
 
“An accident?” Sehun in anger. 
 
Luhan take his hand back and pull the sleeve down, and walk away. Sehun grab his hand and stop him. He drag Luhan down the hall to the nurse room. They walk pass Kai, who is worriedly looking at Luhan. Luhan looks away, avoiding his eyes. 
 
Baekho and Ren arrive at school together, laughing and talking. Jiyeon and Hyuna run up to Ren. 
 
“Ren did you know Luhan got beat up?” Jiyeon say. 
 
Ren in shock as he looks at Jiyeon. “Luhan?” 
 
Hyuna nod, “Yeah, Sehun pull him to the nurse room.” She say. 
 
“Who beat him?” Ren ask concernly. 
 
“I don’t know, he came to school with bruise all over his body.” Jiyeon say. 
 
“I didn’t know you friend with him.” Baekho say. 
 
“We don’t talk much but he’s very friendly.” Ren say. “I’m going to go check on him.” 
 
“I’ll go with you.” Baekho say. 
 
Baekho and Ren along with Jiyeon and Hyuna went to the nurse room. Kai angrily slam his locker as he tries to control he temper from remember yesterday. 
 
Tao looks at him confusedly, “dude what’s wrong with you? All the sudden you get angry for nothing.” He say. “You’ve been a hot temper a lot lately.” 
 
Kai ignore him and walks away. 
 
At the nurse room, the group went into the room and see Luhan on the bad with Sehun standing behind the nurse, who is applying medicine on Luhan. 
 
“Luhan?” Ren calling him as he walks up to Luhan. 
 
Luhan smiles as he looks at Ren. 
 
“What happen?” Ren concernly ask. 
 
“It was an accident.” Luhan lied. 
 
“It’s doesn’t look like it.” Baekho say, “You got beat by somebody.” 
 
“He’s appa did this, it’s not the first either.” Sehun unhappily say. 
 
Everybody looks at Luhan in shock. Luhan sadly looks down at the ground. Kai, who is outside the room listening to their conversation. 
 
“He didn’t do it on purpose.” Luhan sadly say. 
 
“What do you mean he didn’t do it on purpose? Luhan he beat you from time to time.” Say Sehun. 
 
“Come on, I’ll take you to my mom works. She can treat your wound.” Ren say. 
 
Luhan smiles, “No it’s okay, I’m fine.” He say. 
 
“How about you move to my house?” Say Sehun. 
 
“I can’t leave my omma.” Say Luhan.
 
“You’re parent are no good to you. They treat you like .” Say Sehun in anger. 
 
“But they’re still my parent. They give me life.” Say Luhan. 
 
“Wow you’re really loyal to your parent.” Say Baekho. “I would already leave them.”
 
Ren glares deadly at him, telling him to shut up. 
 
“Sorry.” Baekho whisper. 
 
“How about you stay at my house tonight?” Say Ren. “That way my omma can treat your bruises.”
 
“Yeah, I agree with that. If you go back today, he will beat you up again.” Say Sehun. 
 
“Okay.” Say Luhan. 
 
The bell rings. 
 
“You guys should head back to class.” Say Luhan. “I’ll be fine here.” 
 
They nods, Sehun left the nurse room first. Kai quickly turn around and pretend to walk away so other doesn’t notice him sneaking around. Ren and Baekho left the room, Baekho were talking about Luhan bruises while Ren listen. Ren notice the back of Kai standing just a couple feet away from the door. 
 
“Oppa, go to class first. I have a few more words to say to Luhan.” Say Ren. 
 
“Okay.” Baekho smiles He crash his lips on Ren, taking his breath away before he break away and head to class. 
 
Ren shyly blush to Baekho kiss as he watch him walks away. Ren then walk up to Kai who’s looking at the floor. 
 
“If you want to visit him then go in instead of standing here like a stalker.” Say Ren. 
 
Kai were surprise to see Ren recognizing him. 
 
“You don’t have to hide. I can tell Luhan had something for you when at the cafeteria fight a couple days ago.” Say Ren. 
 
“But I don’t feel anything for him.” Kai lying to himself. 
 
Ren smiles as he pat Kai shoulder, “Whether you do or not, he still need someone to talk too.” Say Ren before he walks away. 
 
Leaving Kai standing there lost to his feeling for Luhan. Kai walks up to the door, wanting to knock on the door but he doesn’t have the courage to knock. He stood there, closing his eyes as he remember the words Luhan had say to him. “You don’t have feeling for me, I don’t need you to pity me.- Say Luhan” flows in his head, repeating over and over. Kai let go of his hand, and walks away from the door. Luhan then walks out of the room, he sees Kai back walking away from the room. His heart ache as he wishes Kai by his side but Kai heart is not with him. Luhan went back into the room, closing the door behind him, he rest against the door as tears escape his eyes. 
 
In class, Ren walk up next to Baekho seat, who is smiling widely as he looks at him. 
 
“What did you say to him?” Baekho ask. 
 
“Just a few things and advice.” Say Ren. 
 
Baekho nods. “I need some advice too.” He say. 
 
“What advice?” Ren ask as he smiles. 
 
“My girlfriend haven’t take me to his house yet so I’m wondering when will it happen?” Say Baekho jokingly. 
 
Ren giggles to the side as the childish Baekho, then he looks back at him. “Maybe tonight since I need you’re help with carrying boxes or else next time.” He say. 
 
“Tonight is fine with me. I’m very strong, I can even carry you up too.” Baekho say jokingly. 
 
“Who’s talking!” Lizzy fiercely say. 
 
Ren and Baekho duck down as they hide from Lizzy and laughs quietly. 
 
“You’re going to get us in trouble.” Ren whisper. 
 
“I know, Ms. Lizzy have been moody lately. I’m guessing she had an argument with her boyfriend.” Baekho whisper. 
 
“You’re so noisy. I never seen this side of you before, so childish and playful.” Say Ren. 
 
“Because I don’t show it to other beside the person I love.” Say Baekho cheesily. 
 
Ren give him the ‘whatever’ looks and take out his book. 
 
Too be continue……………..