In My Head

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

A couple hours later, the school end and Kai walk up to Ren. 

“Here let me help you.” Kai say as he put Ren arm over his shoulder.
 
“Thank you.” Ren say as he smiles. 
 
Baekho was walking down the hall and see Kai helping Ren out of school. Jr walks up to Baekho and pat on his shoulder. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Jr ask. 
 
“Nothing.” Baekho say as he walk to his locker. 
 
“So how is that freshmen earlier?” Jr ask. 
 
“What freshmen?” Baekho ask confusedly as he look at Jr. 
 
“That freshmen that you help walk to the nurse during gym class. I heard Ms. Kahi yelling at Coach Nichkhun early in the teacher lobby.” Jr say. 
 
“So he’s a freshmen.” Baekho say. 
 
Jr nod agreeably. “A smart one too.” He say. 
 
“He’s fine.” Baekho say coldly. 
 
“That’s good.” Jr say. “He’s such a weakling for guy.” 
 
Baekho ignore him as he put his books away. Luhan watches Kai from the front of the school. 
 
Sehun walks up to Luhan. “Hey.” Sehun say a he smiles. 
 
Luhan fake smiles at him. 
 
“Are you waiting for me?” Sehun say jokingly. 
 
“Umm I—I was just…” Luhan nervously say. 
 
“I was just joking with you.” Sehun smiles. “What are you looking at?” he ask. 
 
“Just the birds. They’re south.” Luhan lied. 
 
“Yup, it’s getting cold, I would be heading south too since it hot there.” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan smiles softly. 
 
“Come on, walk with me.” Sehun smiles as he looks at Luhan. 
 
Luhan sign and walks away with him. Kai glance at Luhan and then back at Ren. Baekho leave school with Jr, and see Kai talking to Ren mom happily. Ren sees Baekho walking with Jr down the street. 
 
“Well Bye Mrs. Choi. It’s nice knowing you.” Kai say. 
 
“Bye. You too.” Mrs. Choi say happily. Kai back away and smiles at Ren as he wave goodbye to them. 
 
Ren smile and wave goodbye to Kai before he gets into the car, and Mrs. Choi drive away. 
 
The next day, Ren feet was all better and back to normal. He walks to class, Kai smiles and wave to him. Ren wave back before he got to his seat, which is next to the cold Baekho. Ren glance at Baekho, but was ignore by him again. The class start and Ms. Lizzy decided to have a group talk in a circle. Everybody move their chair and make a circle in the room. Kai went to sit next to Ren. Baekho was on the opposite side of the room.  Sehun wave his hand high in the air at Luhan. Luhan walks over to Sehun and sat next to him.
 
“Today subject is….” Ms. Lizzy hesitate as she tries to think of one.
 
“Ms. Lizzy, let’s talk about our most favorite memories.” Jiyeon suggest. 
 
“Yes, most memory it is.” Ms. Lizzy say. “I’ll go first. The best memory I had was when my fiancé Junsu propose to me at the beach a couple months ago. I could never forget that night, candle were everywhere. Rose petals and fireworks.” She say as she hold her hands together and remembering that night.
 
“Awww that’s really romantic.” A girl student say. 
 
“I want a husband like that.” Jiyeon say as she admire Ms. Lizzy. 
 
“You’re still too young.” Hyuna say. “Focus on the beauty first.”
 
“How about Luhan?” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan nervously yet shyly looks around, “I don’t have one.” He say. 
 
“What about you Ren?” Kai ask as he looks at Ren. 
 
Luhan glances at Kai.
 
“I really don’t have one.” Ren say. 
 
“Come on, you must have one.” Kai insist. 
 
“Yeah, you must do.” Ms. Lizzy say. 
 
“Well, probably when I pee in my pant on my first award back in elementary school.” Ren say as he shyly smiles.
 
Everybody laughs a little and then continue on to tell the class their most memorial moment. Baekho were the only one that did not say anything and kept quite as he listen. The class ended and everybody left to their next class. After the art class, it was lunchtime for everybody. Ren already grab his tray and drag by the girls to their table. Baekho and Kai grab their lunch and head to the table. There were only one empty table left by the window, they stop in front of each other, sending deadly glares at each other. The lunchroom were quiet as everybody looks at them. Ren confusedly by the girls, he turn to look to the side and sees Baekho and Kai standing opposite of each other. 
 
To be continue…………..