New Student

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

 

At school, everybody were either by their locker or near the bathroom. They were everywhere in the hallway, talking and laughing. Baekho and his gang was down the hall to his locker. Students became silent as they frightenly watches Baekho and hi gang. Kai on the other side of the hall were also walk to his locker, which is located four locker away from Baekho. The student now turn their attention to Kai who is smiling as he walks. Both Baekho and Kai stop in front of each other, they look at each other for a couple second before Baekho walk pass Kai to his locker. Kai hiss and ignore him. The teacher were standing outside of the their room, making sure the two boys are not fighting again. Luhan then went up to his locker, which is next to Kai. 
 
“Hi.” Luhan say softly as he looks at Kai. 
 
Kai just smiles at him and then look away. The students turn their attention somewhere else again, but this time on a new student which girls and guys were shock to see. The girls were astound by his beauty.
 
“Is that a girl or a guy?” Jiyeon whispers to Hyuna. 
 
“I think it’s a guy, wait it’s too feminine though.” Hyuna whisper. 
 
“Oh my god, I hope it’s a girl.” Yusang say. 
 
“I don’t think soo.” Kris say. “I think he’s a guy.”
 
“Wow how I wish he was a girl.” Say Lay.
 
Ren walks down the hall with Ms. Lizzy, she show him to his locker, which is next to Baekho. 
 
“This is your locker.” Lizzy say. 
 
Ren smiles at her and then look at Baekho, who is ignoring him. 
 
“I’ll show you to your classroom.” Lizzy say. 
 
Ren nods and walk with her. He walk pass Kai, who give him friendly smiles. Ren smiles back. 
 
“He’s cute.” Kai say.
 
Tao slap his chest, “Yah! He’s a guy.” He say. 
 
Kai smiles at Tao before he walk away. Luhan sadly looks at Kai. Five minutes later, everybody were in his or her class with teacher giving lecture. Baekho was in the back left corner of the room, drawing on his notebook. Kai was also in the same class with him, but he was in the other side of the room. Ren then walk into the room and stand next to Ms. Lizzy. 
 
“Hi again.” Ms. Lizzy happily say. “Glad to see you back.”
 
Ren smiles and bow his head, “Annyoung Ms. Lizzy.” He say in a polite way. 
 
“Everybody, let me introduce you to our new student. Please Welcome Choi Ren.” Ms. Lizzy introduce him to the classroom. 
 
“You’re really pretty Ren.” Jiyeon shout happily. 
 
“Yah! That was supposed to be my line.” Hyuna say as she pout at Jiyeon. 
 
“Kamsahamnida.” Ren smiles as he bow to the girls. 
 
“So where are you from?” Kai ask from the back. 
 
“Busan.” Ren answer him. 
 
Kai smiles as he looks at Ren. “Nice to meet you.” he say. 
 
Luhan continuously jealously looks at Kai. The class was a little shock as they looks at Kai and then at Ren. Everybody were looking and asking Ren question except Baekho, who is looking and drawing on his journal. Ren glance at Baekho cold face. 
 
“How did you keep you skin so soft and pure?” Hyuna ask. 
 
“Yeah, you really have nice skin.” Sunhwa say. 
 
“Okay okay, that’s enough for now. Even though I also want to know the answer but class must continue.” Ms. Lizzy say.
 
The girls’ pout and seat back down on their seat. 
 
“How about I assign you a seat?” Ms. Lizzy say. Ren nods. Ms. Lizzy looks around the room and only to find an empty seat next to Baekho. “There’s only a seat next to Baekho, why don’t you sit there.” 
 
Every student went frighten as they look at Ren. 
 
“Baekho raise your hand.” Ms. Lizzy ask. 
 
Baekho raise his hand with out looking up. Ren walks towards Baekho. Ren sat next to Baekho, he sees him drawing a landscape. Baekho turn his head and looks at Ren for the first time. Ren sees the fire in his eyes. 
 
“Hi.” Ren say as he smiles. 
 
Baekho looks away and close his notebook. Ms. Lizzy continue the lectures. The next hours, students continue to go to the next classes. Ren third class, he head to the art class and see Baekho again. Ren went to a seat near Baekho again. The class starts, Ms. Uee talks a little before she let them start drawing. Everybody begin to draws, Ren glance at Baekho once in a while as he looks at his drawing. 
 
“Your picture is really pretty.” Ren say. 
 
Baekho ignore him and continue to draw. Ren hopelessly looks back at his art. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day in gym class, guys were either in shorts or sweat pant. Baekho and his gang were in sweat pant and tank top, also Kai and his gang. Luhan sat across Kai, glancing at him secretly. Ren walk out to the field in sweat pant and shirt. The girls went up to him and smiles. 
 
“You really have soft skin.” Hyuna say jealously pout. “Tell me what your secret.”
 
Ren smiles. “Nothing, I just drink and get at least 10 hours of sleep every day as possible. 8 hours is fine. My mom also brought this cream.” He say. 
 
“What cream? And where did she buy it?” Jiyeon ask. 
 
“Shiseido night cream. You can find it at the mall.” Ren say. 
 
“I’m so going there after school.” Sunhwa say. 
 
“Wait for me too.” Hyuna say. 
 
“Let’s take Ren with us.” Jiyeon say. 
 
Kai walk up to them and smiles. “Hi girls and Ren.” He say. 
 
The girls smiles as they looks at his charming smiles. “Hi. The girls say. 
 
“Hi.” Ren say. 
 
“I haven’t introduced myself properly. I’m Kai.” He say with his hand out for a shake. 
 
“Ren, you know my name already.” Ren say as he shakes his hand. 
 
“So, how are you liking the school so far?” Kai ask. 
 
“It’s good. The girls are nice.” Ren say. 
 
“That’s good.” Kai say. 
 
The coach blow the whistle. 
 
“Okay, everybody line up.” Nichkhun shout.
 
They did as they were told. 
 
“Today, we will be running around the track.” Wooyoung say. 
 
“We will run around 20 times.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Mw-Mwuh?” The girls whine, “That’s too much.” 
 
“I’m not done.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“For girls, it will be 10 only.” Wooyoung say. 
 
“Yay!!!” The girls cheers. 
 
“That’s not fair.” Do yoon complain.
 
“You’re a man, no complain.” Nichkhun say.  “I’ll be running in the middle, Wooyoung will be in the front.”
 
“Okay let’s get started.” Wooyoung say before he blow the whistle. 
 
Everybody start running around the field. Ren were last in line with Jiyeon and Hyuna, but soon the girls left him. Baekho and Kai were in the front as usual, racing each other. They have run around 8 times already. The girls speed are getting slower while the guys remain the same except Ren who is following behind. Another 10 rounds, the girls were already gone and sitting by the stair benches. Ren is running out of energy and breath, Kai and Baekho kept running fast as the girls cheers for them. 
 
“Are you okay?” Luhan ask Ren. “Should I help you to the bench stone?” 
 
Ren smiles, “I’m fine.” He say, “there’s only a couple laps left, I can still run.” 
 
“Okay, but if you’re tire, just let the coach know. They won’t go hard on you.” 
 
Ren nod with a smiles before Luhan runs forward. They were the only two that was almost done until Baekho sees Ren fall, he tries to ignore him but he could and run up to Ren. 
 
“Are you okay?” Baekho ask coldly. 
 
Ren looks at him surprise. “I’m—I’m tired.” He say. “I have a cramp on my right ankle.”
 
Baekho take a look at his right ankle and sees his ankle red. Baekho put Ren arms over his shoulder and help him to the benches. Nichkhun notice something wrong and went over to them. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“He has a cramp.” Baekho say. 
 
Nichkhun take a look at it. 
 
“How are you feeling?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“It hurts.” Ren say. 
 
“Baekho take him to the nurse.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Okay.” Baekho say as he help Ren stand and walk to the nurse. 
 
Baekho help Ren walk but his ankle hurt so much that he could not stand still, Baekho carries him in his arm. Kai caught it and was unhappy to sees it. Luhan watches him from behind, he was jealous of all the attention Ren is getting on his first day. Baekho just kept looking straight as he feels his heart beating really fast, while Ren looks at him softly. They got to the nurse room, he tries to put Ren down gently, but Ren lost his balance and they slip on the bed. Baekho fall on top of Ren. 
 
“Ah.” Ren in pain as he feels the heavy weight on him. 
 
Ren open his eyes and looks into Baekho. They were close, real close that Ren can feel Baekho breaths on his pink lips. They freeze for a couple seconds as Baekho feels his heart stop.
 
Too be continue……………………
 
Please comments,
Thank You :D