Confess

You're Mine ~Hiatus~

 

Luhan walk down the hall way soulless as he think about yesterday with Kai. 
 
Sehun see him walking, he wave his hand high in the air.  “Luhan!” Sehun shout in the crowd of student. 
 
Kai heard someone shout Luhan name in the hall, he looks around and down the hall. He sees Sehun walking up to Luhan. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Sehun ask.
 
“Nothing. I just feel tire.” Luhan say sadly. 
 
“You look like something is bothering you.” Sehun say. “Is it about your dad again?” 
 
Luhan looks at Sehun and smiles weakly as he shakes his head no.” he say. 
 
“Are you sure?” Sehun say. 
 
Luhan nod his head. Sehun wrap his left arm around Luhan shoulder. Kai caught it, he heart start beating madly fast, like wanting to rip apart into million piece as he glares at Sehun. 
 
Tao walks up to Kai from behind. “Yay! Time to go to class.” He say. “What’s wrong with you today?” 
 
“Nothing.” Kai say angrily as he grab his notebook and walk away. 
 
Tao confusedly looks at Kai before he walks after him. In class, everybody were in there seat. Ren came into the room and did not see Baekho in his seat. Kai immediately smiles as he wave his hand at Ren. He went to sit next to Kai, Luhan tries to not notice anything and push aside his hurtful heart as he talks to Sehun. 
 
“How are you feeling?” Kai ask as he looks at Ren. 
 
“I’m fine now.” Ren say. 
 
Kai touch Ren forehead, “you’re still hot.” He say. 
 
Ren smiles as he take his hand down. “Just running a cold.” He say. 
 
“Why didn’t you stay home today?” Kai ask. 
 
“I don’t want to miss out classes today.” Ren say as he looks at the door and sees Jr walking into the room. 
 
Kai notice Ren looking at the door for Baekho, he feel jealous and angrily grip on his fist. Ms. Lizzy then enter the room, and begin the class with lectures. Ren kept looking at the door, hoping that baekho would walk into the room sooner or later. While Kai notice how close Sehun and Luhan is, he tries to looks away but his eyes are glue to Luhan.  The class end, Sehun Luhan to the next class, Kai and Tao walks to their class. Ren mindlessly walk to art class, he face change as he sees Baekho sitting behind the drawing board. Ren quickly walks up to Baekho, who is drawing on his board. 
 
“How come you didn’t go to first period?” Ren ask. 
 
“I don’t feel like it.” Baekho say coldly as he tries to get his mind away from the kiss. 
 
Ren was sad by his answer and went to his seat. 
 
Baekho notice Ren disappointed face, he breaths calmly a couple time. “How are you feeling?” Baekho ask. 
 
Ren lift up a smiles a little, “I’m fine.” He say. 
 
“Why didn’t you stay home today?” Baekho ask. 
 
“I don’t want to miss out any lectures.” Ren say. “How about you? you were also in the rain, are you okay?” Ren ask. 
 
Baekho continue to draw and ignore him. Ren hopelessly looks away. The class then start as Yoona lectures them a little and draw a couple mature scene before she let them draw. During the whole class, Baekho kept thinking about Ren. While in food class, Kai sat in the way back, looking at Luhan who is in the middle with Luhan. Sehun and Luhan were happily chatting and mixing the ingredients. Kai jealous watches them. 
 
Sehun finger powders on Luhan cheek. “Now you look pretty.” Sehun say jokingly. “Maybe I should add more.” He say as he gets ready to apply powder on Luhan. 
 
“Hyung –ah, stop it.” Luhan smiles as he grab Sehun hands back. P
 
“Come on, it will look pretty on you.” Sehun say as he insist applying powder on him. 
 
Sehun succeed and laugh at Luhan white face. 
 
“Happy?” Luhan pouts as he cleans the powder off his face. 
 
“You can enter Miss Korea contest.” Sehun jokingly say. 
 
“Hyung.” Luhan angrily pout as he looks at Sehun. 
 
Sehun stop laughing and grab a tissue paper, and clean Luhan face. 
 
The class end, it was lunch time. Kai quickly left the room jealously.  Kai went to look for Ren in the Art, he sees him putting the brush away. Immediately he walks up to him.
 
Ren turn around and looks at him confused. “Kai?” he say. 
 
Kai was looking at him fiercely, all he could think off is getting rid of the feeling he had for Luhan. Baekho in the backroom heard Ren call Kai name, he finish washing the brush and get ready to head out. 
 
“Kai are you okay?” Ren confusedly say as he looks at Kai. 
 
“Go out with me.” Kai say. 
 
Ren was shock as he looks at Kai. 
 
“I like you.” Kai say. 
 
Ren didn’t know what to say to him, Baekho freeze at the backroom door after he heard Kai confess to Ren. 
 
To be continue…………
 
Please comments and Thank you :D :D