'L'

'Love Day' - HIATUS

 

The bell just rang and it was time for class exchange.
 
Yang Yoseob moved his feet in his best speed. His breath was short, but he managed to say the words "I'm sorry-" "Please move away-" "Excuse me-" to the passing by students so that he could get through the swarming crowds. He was trying to get to the vocal class as soon as he could. This had been his personal habit for the last three years.
 
Yoseob let out a deep breath as he finally hit the brake, stopping exactly in front of the vocal class door. As any other regular high school boy at his age, the main reason to arrive for class before the time was the presence of one particular...opposite .
 
He was sweating, real hard, due to the tension since it was freezing end of December, but soon he wiped them away. He took out his iPod and checked his reflection at the black screen. Constantly he pulled his hair up, trying to shape again his ruined spike. He winked at the iPod screen, just to boost up his confidence. Then he took a deep breath. Because after entering that door, he was sure he would...
 

Gasp.
 

And out of breath too, as he spotted her

She was talking to her peers and it seemed that she just said something funny because the girls couldn't stop laughing after that, while she just giggled. She giggled in the distance and it had made his heart beat slowly. Imagine if she stood in front of him and smiled her unresistable eye-smile, Yang Yoseob would at least need an oxygen mask.

He looked around. The so-called male-god Son Dongwoon was making his way through the rows of chairs, towards...a seat behind her.
 
"No way in a thousand year-" he muttered under his breath.
 
It was like a sudden jolt of electricity shot through his cells, his vein, his muscle. He just spent the energy he got from lunch by rushing towards vocal class, but somewhat managed to run pass the tables and chairs, pushed Son Dongwoon to the side, and finally plopped himself on the seat.
 
If he was asked, Yoseob would say it's the power of love.

He looked up and saw lightning glistened in Son Dongwoon's eyes. He rubbed his eyes.
 
No lightning, alright.
 
There stood only Son Dongwoon, glaring at him as if he was saying "That's my chair, move or die!"
 
Yoseob scoffed and stuck out his tongue. He just scored himself a spot behind her, for aphrodite's sake. He got a strong feeling today's vocal class would be enticing-
 
 
"Hello, Yoseob-ssi."
 
 
Yoseob was stunned.
 
She just turned her back to talked to him. She actually directed the greeting to him, while he who was still freezed from the previous "hello" couldn't even tell that his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were widening, making such a hilarious view to the girl.
 
 
"You look so cute, Yoseob-ssi," she said, still in her giggles, "Your expression is so funny!"
 
 
Yoseob sure he'd smile like an idiot for the rest of the day.

 

 


So... here's the first chapter, special for Taengoo09, letsflyto-seoul, pureseoul who subscribed when they only read the foreword (which is so lacking and unclear in many ways, if you ask me. the foreword I mean lols)

Hope to hear any feedbacks soon! Since I still have two on-going stuck fanfics, I'm thinking about making this a short one. Possibly less than 10 chapters? *singing 'Mollayo'*