Chapter 6 (Maybe he like Taemin)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Preview……

“Please sit next to Taemin that one.” Miss Hwang said as she point at the guy that I mention just now. I nodded and sit next to him. “Hi, I am Kim Jong in but call me Kai.” I greeted him. “Oh hi, I am Lee Taemin. Nice to meet u.” He answer.

Lee Taemin. U are mine.

Jonghyun POV

“Hey, Jjong.” Donghae called me. “What?” I asked in a irritated tone. “Let’s play soccer after school. Want?” He asked. “And must with Min-“I was cut off by Donghae. He said “Minho. I know. He is one of the best players in our school. He was a newbie yet he was so good at soccer.” I thought for a while and smirk.”Hey, Donghae hyung. Want to have a competition with the other soccer group?” I asked while smirking.

He nodded his head and said, “Let’s have a competition with the group that call the one that call the…” I look at him and smirk. “The new soccer group, I heard that they are good. But I don’t know their group name.” I said. Key and Onew turn around as the two of them sit just infront of me.

“I only remember the leader of the group name is call Kim Jong in but everyone just call him Kai.” Key said as Onew and I nodded my head in agreement. “Oh I know!” Donghae shouted and gather all attention looking at him. “Sorry-sorry.” Donghae apologize to the whole class with his hand up showing defend.

“What?” I asked at the same time as Key and Onew also looking at Donghae in a scary stare. Donghae held up his hand again saying, “Wowowow, the shinee OnJongKey is now one and was looking at a poor Donghae with their scary eyes.””Shut the out and tell us.” I said as he open his mouth to said.

“The leader and the maknae of the new soccer group is Kai, Kim Jong in. The members in the group is, Hongki and Seunghyun (Ft-island), Taecyeon and Nickhun (2PM), Yoseok (Beast), Yongmin, Jongmin and Kwangmin (Boyfriend). Total number is 9 members. So me, Jonghyun, Minho, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun and…..” Donghae said as he wanders. “Only five members.” I said as I look around thinking if anyone can join us.

“Can I go?” A guy asked. I turn around and saw a guy with a name tag call, Shindong. The four of us stare at him. “I may be look a little….but I am good in soccer. Donghae.” He said as he look at Donghae who was thinking. “Shindong!!!!!!! I miss u so much!!!!!!” Donghae said as he smile happily. “He was really good at soccer guys. So 6 members already. Oh yah! Jae joong, Yunho and Leeteuk ” Donghae said as the bell ring. End of school.

Key and Onew get up immediately and said ”I am going to look for Taeminie.””Yah! I am going too!” I shouted. “Go and get ready for your soccer so call competition. Onew, Taemin and I will go and watch and as the same time tell that frog-face this thingy. And so, Bye.” Key said in a diva tone.

 

Taemin POV

While Miss Hwang is still teaching the class about the lesson, Kai called me, “Taemin, you there?”. I turn to face him handing me a folded paper. I unfold it and read through.

-Hi, Taemin. Miss Hwang’s was damn boring so I have decided to talk with u through this piece of paper. Are u bored? – Kai

-Kai, I agree with you. This class is boring. Miss Hwang have been re-teaching us this thingy.-Taemin

I heard him chucked a bit.

-Let’s just change the subject. What is your Favourite thing, color, food, drink and what do u like to do? And lastly, your secret.-Kai

-My favorite thing is….I know it’s a bit girlish but, I like teddy bear or other soft toy :). My favorite color is White, Yellow and Red. Food, Steak/Beef. Drink, Banana milk. Dancing, Piano, Listen to music. My secret….-Taemin

-While, I tell u my secret a and it is my biggest secret.-Kai

-While, u might be shock but, I am half v and half human. U might not know what’s the meaning of V. But I can’t tell u because , I might lose a friend like u.-Taemin

-I am not shock at all. Because I am the same as u. Half V half human. Hi-five.-Kai

I look at Kai who smile at me.

-When is your birthday?- Taemin

-Jan 14, 1994. You?- Kai

-Hahaha, luckily I’m not the youngest. I am June 18, 1993. :)-Taemin

“Merong.” I said as he pout, while the school bell ring. “Minnie!!!!!” Yelled Key umma as he hug me tightly. Minho stand up and walk to them. “Am I invisible?” Minho asked as the remaining Shinee nodded. “Jjongie oppa~~~~” That girl, Yuri wine.

“Oh-hi-Yu-Yuri.” Jonghyun hyung said as he trying to get out of Yuri hug. That ….. “Oh, umma, I have forgotten to introduce u to my friend. This is Kim Jong In, Kai.” I said as I point to Kai.

 “Great timing. We don’t have to rapid this. Kai, u and your soccer group are challenged by the best group ever, that guy group.” Onew said as Key umma pointed to Minho hyung. “Yah! Key don’t plan everything by yourself without asking others approvement.”Minho hyung said as Key Umma give him a ‘do-I-need-your-stupid-approvement?’ look.

“Fine, fine.” Minho said as he put up his hands in defend. Yuri immediately slap Key with her hands and warn Key, “Don’t threaten my Minho with tha stupid diva tone of yours! Kim-Ki-Bum!” Yuri unnie, u are digging your own grave……

Key umma send her a dagger-like eyes before saying, ”Kwon-Yu-ri! U have no right to slap me or shout at me,” Key umma said as he send a death eyes to Yuri before continue, ”While, who is that ing who have with almost a tons of guys. And even doing it in the boys toilet-”

 Yuri slap Key again as she said, ”Don’t create nosiness with that mouth of yours! I like not I love Minho with all my heart, I will not with someone other than my Minho!”

Onew POV

That slap Key again and again. I fasten my fist and punch That right infront of her ugly ing face. “Minho~ He punch me..” That wine to Minho. I look at Minho as he look at us and back to that ,”U deserve it. Yuri. Let’s go.” Minho said as he walked to the field leaving that alone in the classroom. Well done, Minho.

Kai POV

“Okay, on.” I said as my group all nodded their head. “Who win can-“Jonghyun was about to say something when Minho cut off. “Drew on the loser face.” Minho said. “That too lame. Let’s drew on the loser and the one who cheer for them.” Nickhun said. We all agree.

“The game start now!” Key shouted as I look at Taemin who was looking at the other group and then to mines and smile at me when he notice I was looking at him. I smile back earning a fighting sign by him. Lee Taemin, u are for sure going to be mine.

Time passed……..

Soon my group win. And have gotten the marker to drew on their face. Taemin frown at Taecyeon as he saw Minho being drew by him. “Hi Taemin.” I said as I smile at him.  He force a smile. “Do u want them to stop drawing on your friends face?” I asked as he immediately nodded.

“Guys, stop it!” I shouted as them stop and went out the field. “Thanks Kai.” Taemin said as he smile before he continue, “Bye.” He said before standing up and walk to his friends. “Taemin!” I shouted as he look back. I ran to him and asked,” Can u give me your phone number?” He smile and give me a paper.

He have know that I will ask him? “Here.” I give him mines and went back to my dorm.

Key POV

What the ing did I get myself into. Whose guys are going to be died if I see them again. Me, Onew and Taemin are innocent!!!! Speaking of Taemin, where is he? “Umma!!!” Taemin shouted as he ran toward me.

His face was….completely clean. No marker ink. “Taemin have you just go and wash your face?” I asked as he shake his head, “Kai didn’t draw on my face. I don’t know why?” Taemin said before handing me a towel to wipe my face.

Maybe that Kai like Taemin? And was not dare to draw on his cutie face? I saw Taemin talking to him just now and after that, Kai told his group to stop drawing. “Taemin, did u tell Kai to stop?” I asked as he nodded his head then shake again.”He asked me first.” Taemin reply.

Kai asked him first?! “How come?” I asked him. “I don’t know, umma.” Taemin said in a annoy tone. “How do u think of Kai, that guy?” I asked as he smile and reply,” Nice, kind, caring.”I nodded my head and asked again,” How much do u know him?’ He open his mouth and said, “He is same as me. Half vampire , half human. By the way, umma, why did u ask me?”

“I ask for nothing.” I said as he smirk at me before saying, ”Don’t tell me you fell in love with him?!” “Fell in love with him?! Heh, who would like him?” I said as Taemin nodded his head before pointing at me saying, “You!” Then, he end up laughing. “How would I like a guy younger than me! I like- nothing.” I said as I immediately brush at what I actually almost said out.

“Who?” Taemin ask me with his two eyes in curious. “Guys, don’t u want to practice?” Onew hyung asked, yelling at us. “Yah, let’s go!” I said and hold Taemin’s hand.

Taemin POV

Hee hee hee. Umma like someone. But who is it? “Hyung, are u going to practice with us? You are not in the same group as us.” Minho Hyungie asked. “We can watch u practice. We, suju don have practice anyway. What about u two?” Leeteuk asked Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung. “Oh, we have to go back to our dorm for something crazy reason. U don’t have to know.” Yunho hyung said.

“Yah! Hyung don’t have to keep it from them! The rest of my group members might kill each other for blood.” Jaejoong hyung said as he burst out of laugher. And so they went back to their dorm. I immediately cling to Minho hyung.

Minho hyung look at me and rust my hair smiling. He giggle while saying, “Wah~ My Minnie still haven’t grow up yet.” I brush once I heard him saying ‘My Minnie’ ”Yah! I have grow up just because u think I haven’t.” I said as I poke his arm and he laugh.

Yuri POV

“Errrr….. That is-is seducing my Minho away. I will kill u someday.” I said angrily. “Calm down. He doesn’t deserve to have u to kill him. We should use those prefect but evil way to get him off your Minho. Then kill him if needed.” Yoona said as she play with her long hair.

“You are right. He doesn’t deserve it of course. You are indeed my assistant, Im Yoona. Let’s go and plan, and also , I would not forget about helping u with that guy of course but I will help u if the plan have fully complete.” I said with a smirk.

 Jonghyun POV

“Guys let’s start to practice, but before that, study this.” Onew hyung said as he give all of us, Shinee 1 piece of paper before he continue, “In a 10 days later , we will be performing on stage for a I-don-know reason but Miss hwang told me. The other group will also perform like Super junior right?”

Leeteuk hyung nodded as Onew hyung continue, “ Shinee that means us, Suju, DBSK, Ft-island, 2PM, Beast, Boyfriend. Girl group are Apink ,SNSD, Girl’s day, Secret and F(x). We will be performing 1 song. So this is our song, Ring ding dong. Then I started singing,

[Jonghyun] Baby
Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae *All look at him*
Dureopdago mulleoseoji malgo
Geunyang naegae matgyeobwala eoddae
My lady

[Key] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding (x2)
[Taemin/Minho] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding (x2)

[Key] Butterfly
Neoreul mannan chut sungan
Nooni beonjjeok meori stop
Belli ding dong oolleosseo

[Onew] Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom
Geureon nomeun anijiman
Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy

[Taemin] Neodo machi butterfly
Neomu yakhae ppajeosseo
Neomu soonhae ppajeosseo
Neol gyeotae dweoyagaesseo

[Jonghyun] Deoneun geokjeongma geokjeongma
Naman mideobomyeon dwaejana
Niga neomu mamae deuleo
Nochil su eopneun geol

[All] Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

[Taemin]
We gonna go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka [Key] So fantastic
[Minho]Go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka [Key] So elastic

[Key]
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

[Key] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
[Taemin] Ojak neoman deullinda)

[Key] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
([Onew] Meorisokae oolinda)

[Taemin] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
([Key] Nae gaseumae oolinda)

[Taemin/minho] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

[Jonghyun] I call you butterfly
Nali gamyeon galsurok
Mosi bakhyeo neoran geol
Haeyeonal su eopdaneun geol
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/shinee/ring_ding_dong.html ]
[Key] Nareul seontaekhae [Minho]Dolikiji malgo)
[Onew]Seontaekhae ([minho]Domanggaji malgo)
[Taemin] Negae ppajin baboin na
[Jonghyun] Nal chaekimjyeoya dwae

[All] Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

[Minho] Nan chakhadi chakhanjeunghugooni
Geollin neoreul ihae mot hagaetda
[Key] Neon gakkeumssik geureon gojung
Emijireul talpi italhaebwa gwaenchanda

[Minho] Break out ([Key] Hey! ) (x4)
Ring ding ding ding ding diggi diggi ding ding
Dong dong dong dong dong dong

[Jonghyun] Sashil nan bulanhae
Eoddeokhae nal boneunji
[Taemin/Key] Eojjeomyeon eojjeomyeon
Naegae hogameul gatgo itneunji molla
[Onew] Etorok anjeolbujeol hal subbakae eopseo
[Jonghyun] Dolikil su eopneun geol

[Onew] Complicated girl
[Minho] Jeoldae no lan daedaphaji ma
[Jonghyun] Na gwaenchaneun namjalan geol
[Taemin] Naega michyeobeolilji molla

[Key] Don't be silly girl ([minho]Silly girl)
[Onew] You're my miracle ([taemin]My miracle)
[Jonghyun] Neoman gajil su itdamyeon
Naegaen da pilyoeopneun geol

[All] Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae 

[Taemin]
We gonna go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka [Key] So fantastic
Go Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka [Key] So elastic

[Key]
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

[Key] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
([Taemin] Ojak neoman deullinda)

[Key] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
([Onew] Meorisokae oolinda)

[Taemin/minho] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
([Key] Nae gaseumae oolinda)

[Taemin] Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

Key POV

All of them clap and Donghae hyung said, “Jonghyun, your voice is awesome!!!!!! Well done guys!” Jonghyun brush at the comment. I agree with Donghae hyung. Out of the sudden some clapping sound was heard. It’s that y Kwon Yuri and a smirking behide her.

“Nice. But, only Minho oppa , Jjongie oppa and Onew oppa are good. The rest are?” Yuri stopped as Yoona add-on ,“ ing faking . FFB. ” What the heck! Dare to call me FFB?! U are digging your own grave. Kwon Yuri and that ing ing girl. 

 

 

 

I am sorry  about leting Yulyoon (Yuri and Yoona) the bad guys. Sorry Sone (SNSD fans)..... While, I will be updating next next week. :)