Chapter 4 (My first kiss)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Taemin POV

“I-I-I…..” I said under my breath. Loud enough for him to hear. He walks over to me and hug me. A sobbing me. I hug back and started to cry loudly. “Hyung-hyung…” I sobbed. “Yah! U idiotic dino! U better clean this mess of yours now! Or not u are going to getting it!”Key umma shouted loudly that the both of us can hear. Minho hyung chucked and laugh while patting my head. I pouted cutely and whisper” Frog-like-face hyung.”

He laughed and smile back at me and said” While then, will my Taeminie go with me to the next room and better stop Key ‘umma’ before he kill Jjong hyung?” I brush at that nickname he give me and peck his check that means just kiss his check and went outside. Leaving a dumbfounded hyung there.

Minho POV

Did Taemin just kiss me? Did he like me? Did he forgive vampire? Those question just continuously popping out in my head. “Hyung! Don’t u wanted to save Jonghyun hyung?” I heard Taemin shouted. I smile and went to him kissing his check and he immediately brushed and look at me cutely. “A repay.” I said as I walk faster than he to the room.

”Yah!” Taeminie shouted behide. I turn back and saw him brushing like mad. And pout cutely at me continuously saying”Merong.” How cute!!! I open the door sawing books, pillows, stationery and even clothes on the floor. It must be done by that Jjongie Jjong hyung. “Yah! Minho! Don’t just standing there doing nothing, Save Me!” Jjong hyung shouted while douching the pillow that Key throw him with his psychic power.

“They will never ever stop.” Onew said as I turn back sawing Onew hyung eating his chicken walking into the room. The next thing is, “Wahhhhhh!!!!” Onew hyung scream. Taemin cover his eyes cutely. All of the attention was on Onew hyung who just stand up but fail and fall on to the floor again. He laugh saying” I guess Onew’s condition will never come to the end.”

Key giggle softly and reach his hands to help him up and carelessly, Key fall down and end up kiss each other by lips. I cover Taemin’s eyes as he was too innocent to see all this. I look at Jjong hyung was opening his mouth big and his eyes widen as well. Key was so shock that he immediately stands up and walks to the kitchen.  Onew just laying there dumbfounded and stare at Key who was walking away.

“Hyung, something wrong?” Taemin asked as he was trying to get my hands of his eyes. “Yes- arr…No-No. Nothing is wrong. “I said as I put down my hands letting Taemin seen again. I held his hands and walk to our room.

“Taemin, if Onew hyung become your apa, what will u do?” I ask him. He wonder and said” It was fine for me at least that Key umma found his true love. Why did u ask me?” I reply “ While something did happen just now, but u are-too- innocent to see whose stuff. Don’t ever ask me. No why.” I point out my index finger and shake a no-no sign.

 He laughs cutely and put down my finger. “Kissing right?” He said as he started to play with my fingers.  How cute he is.

Jonghyun POV

Key just kisses Onew? He just kiss him? Key just kisses Onew? He just kiss him? No way! My love…..Key.  Now Onew don’t you feel happy now?

Flashback (Last night when Key pass out)

“Hyung, may I ask u?” I ask him as the both of us Key’s wound that was on his neck. As we vampire can heal people too. “Sure, what is it?” Onew reply. “Have u ever have a crush on someone?” I asked. He looks at me and nodded. “Who is it?” I asked again. “Why must I tell u? What will I get after I tell u? No saying chicken.” He said and I continue” I will tell u who is my crush. Deal?”

“Deal. My crush is Key.” He said as he point at him. I was shock. “U like Key?” I asked to conform. He nodded his head. “Why?” I asked. “While, my meeting with him was completely different from yours. Yours was losing bag while I was Onew’s condition. ‘Onew’ condition was being name by Key. He was very helpful and of course, beautiful. What about u?” He said and look at me. “Same here. I guess your explain was the same as me. But quite diva sometimes.” I said as I look at Key.

End~~~~~ (For flashback only, not the story)

“I will be going out to buy something for dinner!” Key shouted as I rush to him and smile. “Can I come with you?” I asked using my famous puppy eyes.”Stop that eyes, u looks like u are going to my blood.” He said as he wear his shoes and went off. I follow behide him and wander around. This place was awesome but, not as awesome as my Key. Hee~

Key POV

Another day of buying grocery but this time is different because it is with my so-call enemy or should I say my crush? He was so cute like it was the very first time he comes. He looks shock or whatever…  I wander what he is thinking now. I’m so curious yeah~~~ “Yah! Key!” Jjong shouted. I reply “What?” Became back the cold face.

“Arr... The grocery stall is there.” Jjong said. I look at the place where he point. I have walk over. Hee.

Inside the grocery stall….

Jjong POV

What should I do to win that Onew? What should I do? Hug Key? Holding hands? Or kiss? What the lah u! Stupid brain. “Key, can u show me the toilet?” I asked. I have a plan….”Sure.”He answer coldly.

At the toilet……

I push the toilet door open and wait for Key to come in. After that, I slam the door and push him to the wall and stare at his beautiful face. “Yah! What are u doing!?” Key asked as he struggle. I was too strong. “Let me go!” He shout again. I can’t stop myself. And continue “Yah! Kim Jonghyun, u stupid dino! Let-“ He was cut off by my kiss. What have I done? I kiss Key? The diva? Kim Kibum?

Key POV

What the? He steal my first kiss?

 

 

 

 

I will update by next week. Thanks for waiting!!! 

 

Reply for comments...

LoVeRgAl This is like... Super Awesome!! Update soon plz~  [Lvshineetaemin] Thx, I will try to update faster!!!

xGaemChau [block] on 5-12-2012 07:13:11 says: OH!!! ONKEY KISS AND JONGKEY KISS?!?! O.O
But wait, if Onew already kissed Key then how did Jjong take his first kiss?
But the drama!! Will Jjong confess?! [lvshineetaemin] Onew and Key are kissed by accident by Jongkey are not.x

 GaemChau [block] on 4-29-2012 00:01:12 says: So Tae will find out now?^^
Aww Kyu and Hyuk are the bad guys~ >.< [Lvshineetaemin] Yes, of course Taemin will find out. I have already planned something on Kyu and Hyuk, and that's why I chose them to be the bad guys.

xAnonymousbaby24 [block] on 4-24-2012 00:53:47 says: Please update soon!!!
I finally found a good shinee vampire fix to read but it's only 2 chapters!!!!
Oh please oh please oh please update soon
This story is soooooooooo good!!!! [Lvshineetaemin] I will up dated soon, about next week? Hee~~Thx.x


Azzine [block] on 4-20-2012 02:55:15 says: I found a good shinee vampire story. So nice :D [Lvshineetaemin] Thx, I do get the ideas from the 2min fanfics, an a whole lots of ideas from my Sisters, who was a fan of Onjongkey.x


GaemChau [block] on 4-18-2012 22:00:44 says: Oh? Tae~ You're half vamppp don't worry^^  [Lvshineetaemin] Lets just hope that Taemin wouldn't worry too much.x

kyuhyunlover28 [block] on 4-18-2012 11:54:16 says: <3 [Lvshineetaemin] <3 Thxx


GaemChau [block] on 4-13-2012 22:50:09 says: Ohh~ This seems really interesting^^ 
Looking forward to the Onkey an Jongkey XD
I love Key in thisss~ [Lvshineetaemin] Me too, I get Key diva ideas from my sister and some from others 2min Fanfics.x


fan1901 [block] on 4-13-2012 19:34:53 says: eventhought it was short. but its a good begin. i like it. update soon.^ ^ Hope u will enjoy it! Sorry if it was short for u. x


melia_12 [block] on 4-11-2012 03:28:40 says: Can't wait to read [Lvshineetaemin] Oh, Please do enjoy it!x


danmorsu [block] on 4-11-2012 00:25:30 says: mmmm this should be interesting :D can't wait to read it!![Lvshineetaemin] Hope that u will enjoy!!!! <3x

 fan1901 [block] on 4-10-2012 19:06:43 says: it sounds fun and interesting, update soon [Lvshineetaemin] Hope that u would enjoy!!!! <3

 

This is just a short story...

[Lvshineetaemin] Today, I have just eat chicken from KFC for my lunch. :)

[Onew] Yah! don u leave some for me! How dare u eat my chicken!!!!

[Lvshineetaemin] Merong!!! 

[Onew] Oh! U are so going to get from me!!! U Lvshineetaemin!!! 

[Taemin] Hyung! Did u just call me?

[Onew] No, dongsaeng, I am calling that stupid chicken eater!!!

[Key] Did u just talk about yourself? Onew hyung?

[Onew] NO, I am not....

[Minho] But it sult u so much!!!!

[Onew] No, it doesn't.....

[Jonghyun] Thx, Hyung for sving my life.

[All except Key] ????

[Key] Yah! Just as u remind me, Go and clean up ur room! I am so going to kill u today!

[Lvshineetaemin] Bye~~~ *humming a song* 

[Onew] You are the one who caused this....