Chapter 5 (He is mine)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Jonghyun POV

“I am sorry Key.” I said as I rush out to our dorm. “Yah! What had happen to Key?! I thought he is going to the grocery stall with u?” Onew hyung asked as soon as he saw me alone at the door. “Nothing, I come home early as nothing for me to do. I am going to our room.” I answer back as I walk to my room.

What had I done? What am I going to do? How can I face Key? Arr…. I am so going to dead. I didn’t stole away his first kiss right? He kiss Onew hyung before. But is that an accident? Does it count? No? Or Yes. “I am home!” I heard Key said. WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Key POV                                            

“Did something happen with u and Jjong?” Onew hyung asked. “No.” I said brushing a bit at what had happen just now. I never ever lie infront of Onew hyung. “Key, don’t lie to me. I know u are lying. Come out with it.” Onew hyung said. Should I tell him? “Yeah, he almost my blood” I answer. I lie again. “Key, come out with it.” Onew said as he walk closer to me till a few cm left between us.

“Um-“ I turn and saw Taemin. Looking shock at the position we are in. “U and Onew hyung… Together?” Taemin asked. Onew immediately brush and same as I. Onew hyung quickly went into the room while Taemin looking at me with full of question.

“Nothing. Nothing happening to me and Onew. Don’t get mistaken.” I said as I walk to the kitchen to prepare food for them.

Taemin POV

“Yah! Taemin, what are u doing.” Minho hyung said as he walked to me. “Nothing.” I reply. “Feeling okay now?” Hyung asked while patting my head. I nodded my head and smile at him. Out of the sudden, his phone rang and he smile back at me and went into our room to pick his phone.

Minho POV

A unknown number appear on my phone. Who on earth is it? “Hello?” I answered the call. (M=Mystery girl, Min= Minho)

M: Minho oppa~~~~

Min: How do u know my name? Who are u?

M: Oppa, how can u forgot me? While nevermind, since u have forgotten me, u will need to guess.

Min: Cut the crap! Who on hell are u?!

M: Oppa~~~ Guess.

Min: Come out with it! Who are u?

M: a girl that is in your school.

Min: Of course I know u are a girl! Anyway, u say I have to guess, cant u give me so clue?

M: Oh yah, 1st clue, hot. 2nd clue, beautiful. 3rd clue,

Min: Wait! 1st and the 2nd clue are useless. Many of my school girls are hot like Taeyeon, Mrs hwang (Tiffany), Jessica, sunny, Krystal, Yoona, sooyoung, Seohyun, Luna, a pink girls and…..

M: OPPA!!!!!

Min: Just tell me the 3rd clue.

M: Related to them.

Min: What the –

The call ended and a message appears in my phone.

From: The ing girl who think she is hot

Hi! Minho oppa~ Guess who I am? I am hot, beautiful and related to most of the girls u mention.

To: Flaming charismatic Minho

What the of people will say that them are hot?! related to most of the girls I mention? Taeyeon, Mrs hwang (Tiffany), Jessica, sunny, Krystal, Yoona, sooyoung, Seohyun, Luna, a pink girls and…. Apink girls wouldn’t have my phone number only Snsd unnie and F(x).

So only Taeyeon, Mrs hwang (Tiffany), Jessica, sunny, Krystal, Yoona, sooyoung, Seohyun, Luna left. Who did I miss out?

Oh yah! Suli and Yuri! But Amber would not said that she is hot right because she wasn hot but cool and tomboyish. Suli does have my number and so did Yuri.

Jonghyun POV

“Jjong! What did u and Key doing at the grocery stall?” Onew hyung asked as he close the door with a pink cheek. “Another Onew’s condition happening just now? Another ‘accident’ kiss with Key again?” I asked. And actually I am changing the subject.

“No way! But I would have wish to have another as Key’s lips is as soft as my pillow and as sweet as chicken….And- why am I telling u all this?” Onew hyung reply.

I nodded my head, agreeing how he mention about Key’s lips.” Yeah, I agree with u. But only one thing not agree is about the taste of Key’s lips. Key’s lips is as sweet as candy not like chicken.” I said as I cover my mouth at what I have said. 

 

 “How-how did u know? U kiss him?” Onew asked as I immediately brush. “Really?!” He said with a damn shock tone. “That is what u and him had happed just now at the grocery stall?” Onew hyung continue. “Yah, Yah, Yah ,Yah, Yah!” I reply as I brush redly.

“What had happen to the two of u?” Key asked as he lean at the door. “When did u open the door?” Onew asked Key. “Since, ‘That is what u and him had happed just now at the grocery stall?’ that part.” Key said in a diva tone. Well lucky he didn’t heard what I mention of his lips. Or not I am going to be so dead!!!!!

“Oh yeah! I heard it Kim-Jong-Hyun!!! U dare to say it again, I will conform cut u into pieces and let the dog outside eat it!” Key said. Wait, he can read my mind? “Yah, of course I can. I am psychic power vampire.” Key answer my question that have been appear in my brain.

Taemin POV

“I guess them will never ever ever going to stop quarreling, Forever.” I said as I giggle as well as Minho hyung.  Suddenly the door open, came Onew hyung, the chicken manic. “I guess the noise pollution of there and here are a complete different. And sorry for not knocking the door.” Onew hyung said.

“well I’m fine with that because we are not doing anything.” Minho reply.

The next day……

Minho POV

The girl message me again which I felt quite annoying.

From: The ing girl who think she is hot

HI! Oppa~ Have u find out?

To: Flaming charismatic Minho

“That girl is indeed annoying.” I said. “Who is it hyung?” Taemin asked as I turn around to face him, but…. At the wrong time. He was changing his clothes and now he was and only wearing a boxer. I immediately look back and brush redly. The images of his body keep on running in my head.

Yah! Choi Minho! The vice-prince of the V vampire -well Jonghyun was the Main prince and I am the next one because he is bigger than me. Me and Jjong are not the biogical brothers.- u can’t be like that!!!!

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Taemin walk to me after changing his clothes and now is tying his hair in to a ponytail. “Nothing.” I said as I got another message.

From: The ing girl who think she is hot Oppa~

Why didn’t u answer me?

To: My dear love Minho oppa <3

“The ing girl who think she is hot? What is ing hyung? Who’s that?” Taeminie asked. “I don’t know? Minnie.” I answer as he brush cutely at the new nickname I give him and that cuteness which I couldn’t stand it anymore and take his chin up to my face and peck a small kiss to his lips.

His lips are soft and taste like sweet and banana milk? He brush and went out the room as he said “Arr-Hyung. Please get ready quickly or not you are going to get another pan slap from Umma.” I nodded and watch him leave the room.

I reply the Mystery ‘hot’ girl

To: The ing girl who think she is hot

U are Suli or Yuri right?

From: Flaming charismatic Minho

From: The ing girl who think she is hot

I am your girl, Yuri

To: Flaming charismatic Minho

Yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L

“Hyungie!!!!” Taemin shouted and I slip my phone into my pocket and went down.

At school….

Still Minho POV

“OPPA~” A fan girl shouted. “OnJongkeyHoTae!!!” Another girl shouted. “SHINee!!!” All shouted. It is damn annoying!!!!!! I felt Taemin sticking closer to me. I look at him as I asked “Are u scare?” “Not really.” Taemin said as I felt him shaking.

I place my hand on his shoulder and walk with him since we, SHINee have separate to our own class.

Taemin POV

“Oppa~~Minho oppa~~~” A girl with long hair came running towards Minho and hugged him!? “Yuri, let go of me!” Minho shouted at her. Tears forming on her eyes which was damn fake. “ U-u with her?” Yuri said as she point at me and look at me with a death eyes. Scary…. “No way. He is a guy. His name is Taemin Lee.” Minho hyung explain to her.

Yuri POV 

 

The way Minho oppa said ‘no way’ is so calm like he would be together with Taemin. And also the way Minho spoke her name I mean his name are soft and nice but the way he call my name is indeed different. I hold my Minho’s hands and walk into the classroom and asked Tiffany unnie if I can sit next to Minho oppa and she agree.

I ask her for the sit of Taemin. “Taemin, please sit at the chair over there with your bag and u will be sitting there form today onwards.” Tiffany unnie said as I smile. Lee Taemin, I am going to show you the consequence of having my Minho so nice to u.

Taemin nodded his head and bring his bag to the chair which was empty same as the both side of his chair. I sit down next to Minho and felt that he was unbearable to let Taemin sit alone. While not really alone because Minho sit infront of that Taemin.

“Minho oppa~” I wine. He turn to me and spoke “Don’t call me oppa, u are older than me.”  And he turn back and face Taemin and start to talk to him. Lee Taemin! U will watch it!

He is mine!

Mystery guy POV

I open the door and walk into the class room. Silent. “Class this is Kim Jong in. He will be ur classmate from now on.” Miss Hwang said. I bow down and said “Annyeong, my name is Kim Jong in but just call me Kai.” I look around the classroom and landed my eyes on a cute pouting guy.

“Please sit next to Taemin that one.” Miss Hwang said as she point at the guy that I mention just now. I nodded and sit next to him. “Hi, I am Kim Jong in but call me Kai.” I greeted him. “Oh hi, I am Lee Taemin. Nice to meet u.” He answer.

Lee Taemin. U are mine. 

 

 

 

 

Taemin and Kai