chapter 10 (I get what you mean)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

A/N: Yeah! I give you double update because today is Taemin birthday. And yesterday is my birthday!

Comment please :)

 

 

 

 

Review…..

Onew POV

He ing kiss me?! I know Iike him but we only meet once and that today.But his lips are so sweet and soft. I can’t help but kiss back. I can feel him smirking happy.

But the biggest problem now is that the 2min have seen this! While they will tell Key and Jong this.

Taemin,minho, Jjong key onew joon kai

 

 

Chapter 10

 

On the day of going to the amusement park..

(A/N: They are sat like this, the car is 7 people sit.

The front: Lee Joon (Driving), onew,

 the second:  Jonghyun and Key

The third: Kai, Taemin , Minho)

 

 

Minho POV

I fisted my hands as I saw Kai leaning closer and closer to Taemin. It was like they were about to kiss. They were laughing, talking, pitching each other cheek. Copy each other action. And I am here alone.

Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung are flirting? They were fighting over for a little thing this early in the morning and now? Suddenly, I felt something warm on my shoulder. Yeah it is a sleeping Taemin. The little cutie. I smile at him and brush his hair that was covering his eyes.

I look over to a jealous Kai who was about to kill me when I my tough out at him. Someone pull my ear and whisper, “Oh no the prince of the vampire , name Choi MInho have fell in love~” Jjong hyung said as I saw Key hyung pouting because of how close me and Jjong is.

“Oh shut the ing up hyung, your ‘women’ is jealous.” I said as Key hyung slap my head with a pan. “Yah! Where do you get that from?” I shouted and he smirk. “Just now. And you don need to know. And also I am not a women and I am not his.” Key said as he point at Jjong hyung.

“What!? then what about the kissing and flirting?” Taemin shouted and pout. “While, it is just a fake family position. I, Key is your umma, Jjongie is your appa. Onew Hyungie is your uncle and Joon is your ‘aunt’ while Minho is your elder brother and Kai is your baby brother. And you, are my son.” Key said.

“Anni (No), I don want Onew hyung to be my uncle. I want Onew hyung to be my appa.” Taemin said as he pout and look down. “Why didn you want me to be your appa?” Jjong hyung said.

“No, not that. That not what I mean. I mean that I have 2 umma and appa. Onew hyung care for me a lot I have already think him as my second ‘appa’. And Lee Joon hyung can be my second umma.” Taemin said as he look down.

“Yah! I am not dating with him?! He can be your second umma.” Onew shouted. Lee Joon umma reply him,” Yah, We are not dating because we are married. And Taeminie, I am willing to be your second umma.” Lee Joon said as he turn and look at Taemin.

“What the hell are you talking about Joon? We only just meet each other just yesterday. Married? What the ?” Onew hyung said as Taemin pout and said, “Why do all of you keep on saying ‘’? What does means?”

“Ohh, my little Minnie is so innocent.” I said as I pinch his cheek and He brush. “Yeah, I know he is innocent, so you better not ruin his innocent mind and do not tell him about the ‘f’ word. Understand?” Key nagger said.

“Hyungie, tell me?” Taemin hug me and cutely pout. “Taemin-ah, your big ‘umma’ will kill me if I tell you.” I said as he said “Fine” in a very cute way. “Aigoo, Taeminie, you are so cute.” Kai said as he pinch my Minnie cheek.

“Thanks, but don’t call me cute because I am a man I can’t be cute.” Taemin said as he continue, “It insult me you know.” I look at him and put my hand on his shoulder while earning a death look from Kai.

“But, you are cute, very cute in a man way.” I said as he smile at me while Kai give me a ‘he-is-mine-you-know-it’ look. “Well, we are here. Get off or not I will lock the car door.” Lee Joon said as he quickly cling his hand with Onew’s.

“Yah! I didn’t allow it! Lee Joon, hands off.” Onew hyung said as Lee Joon reply, “Dubu, I know you love it. Stop denying. You love me as much as I love you right? I am the first in your heart right?”

“No, you are not. You are at the last place while chicken is at the very first one.” Onew hyung said. Stop kidding hyung.

 

Taemin POV
 

Jonghyun hyung is flirting with Key hyung non-stop and Kai and Minho are having a death stare contest for nothing while Joon try to calm them down before fire appear in both of their eyes. Me and Onew appa start to walk slowly at the back.

(Onew green, Taemin yellow)

 

“So, which one do you like?” (He asked out of the sudden.)

 “What do you mean Onew appa?”

“Onew appa?”

“Yeah, I mention just now in the car. What do you mean by the two guys?”

That two guys.”

“Which two? Key umma and Jonghyun appa?”

No. That two, that is having a contest.”

“Minho hyung and Kai? What do you want to ask?”

“Oh you forget so fast?”

“No, I just don’t get it at all.”

“Well I ask, Which two guys do you like?”

“Ermm, Minho as a hyung and Kai as a dongsaeng, why did you ask?”

“That not I mean, not as a hyung and a dongsaeng. I mean like Love?”

“Oh, talking about love, I thought you like Key umma?”

“Minnie-ah, don try to change subject. Answer me,”

“Even thought I tell you. He will never fell in love with me.”

“Who is it?”

“Nah, guess it your own. I don want to tell you.”

“I can tell that the two of them are fighting over for you.”

“This is just what you guess. It will never be the truth. No one in this world will fell for me. They only like me because I am cute. ” (A/N: Taemin didn have a sad childhood so don worry.”

“Well we can see for that.”

“What do you mean appa?”

Well, we can check if they fell in love with you or not. I will also check at Joon to see if he mean it  real or not.”

“How?”

“This.”

 

As he kiss me on the forehead when he saw Minho, Kai and Joon turn around to see if we are there or not. “Yah! Onew! Lee Jinki, What are you  doing?” The three of them shout at the same time. “Kissing my baby?” Onew appa said.

“Your baby?” Three of them shout together. “Yeah, Taemin is mine.” Minho and Kai said at the same time and I brush madly. “Yah! Stop copying me, you copycat. ” They both said at the same time again.

 “Who wants to copy you?” Minho said as he kiss on my forehead and I brush again. I look over to Kai to see his eyes burning. “Onew appa. I get what you mean.” I said as I walk towards Joonew.

 

 

Sorry for short chapter. But please comment.