chapter 11 (I promise)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Review….

As he kiss me on the forehead when he saw Minho, Kai and Joon turn around to see if we are there or not. “Yah! Onew! Lee Jinki, What are you  doing?” The three of them shout at the same time. “Kissing my baby?” Onew appa said.

“Your baby?” Three of them shout together. “Yeah, Taemin is mine.” Minho and Kai said at the same time and I brush madly. “Yah! Stop copying me, you copycat. ” They both said at the same time again.

 “Who wants to copy you?” Minho said as he kiss on my forehead and I brush again. I look over to Kai to see his eyes burning. “Onew appa. I get what you mean.” I said as I walk towards Joonew.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11,

 

 

 

 

Taemin POV

“Finally my Taebaby get it.”Onew appa said. “Yah! appa, I am not stupid okay?” I said as he nodded quickly before dragging me to where big umma and appa is.

“Taebaby, let’s ride this rollercoaster, okay?” Jjong appa asked. I look over to Key, who was scare of height since that kill hyung. “But, umma doesn’t look well to it.” I said as Jjong appa look at his ‘Yeobo’. “Alright, he does really seen well.” Jjong appa

 

No one POV

So shinee and joonkai went back to school. (A/N: Sorry I don know what to write next :P)

 

Jjong POV

“Key are you sure you are okay?” I ask as Me and key walk to our room. “Yeah, I am sure.” He said. (Jjong blue ,Key pink)

“I know you are not.”

“But I said I am fine!”

“Bummie~~~”

“I am fine.”

“Are you scare of height?”

“…”

“Really?”

“….”

You can’t hide it from me, I am your yeobo.”

“In family position, yes. But in real life no. No way I am going to be with a dino.”

“But I am your dino right? Now tell me.”

“…”

“Please?”

“Fine. Just don’t tell anyone about it.”

“Yeah!”

“A few years ago like I was 17, I used to have a boyfriend, name Mir (Mblaq)

 

 

Flash back ,(Pink key, back Mir, red key mother) (A/N: They are at the roof of a 12 levels block)

“Key, why did you ask me to come to the- Who are you?”

“I am key’s umma, you must be Mir.”

“Yes, I am. Where is Key?”

“Oh, Kibum? I am the one who told you to come here.”

“How do you have Key’s phone?”

“He left it at house.”

“So why did you call me here.”

Oh, I almost forgot about the important thing, firstly I don like gays.”

“Are you telling me to break up with Key?”

“Clever boy.”

“No way, over my dead body.”

“Sure, I can just kill you now. “

“Umma! Don’t hurt him!”

“shut up key. I don’t allow gays to be in the house.”

“I can move out!”

“heh? Move out? Don’t ever think of such things.”

“Bummie! Get out of here! You will get hurt!”

“No!”

“Bummie? Gays? Not allow. Die is the only way you can chose if you don’t break up with Kibum.”

“Over my dead body!”

“Fine, then bye.”

 

“Bang!!!!”

 

“Mir!”

“Key-key-bum”

 

Key run towards Mir but his mother, push Mir from the roof.

 

“ you! “

“Come back to home with me key.”

“ing no way! !”

“ Fine, you will thank me after you find a rich and nice girlfriend.”

“Wait till your next life ! I am going to be a gay! Forever!”

“Well, love one, kill one, died one. Think about it!”

“Like hell if I need to think! My answer is I am going to be a gay forever!”

“But no matter what, come back home with me!”

“Like hell if I would!”

 

Key yell as he run to Taemin’s house. He tell him everything about what have happen just now. And stay with Taemin.

 

Flashback end

 

(Jjong blue ,Key pink)

 

“That ing kill him!”

“I can’t believe that you mother kill someone. Did you did a police report?”

“No. She won’t go to Jail. She own the biggest police station. No one dare to catch her. No one.”

 

Mystery guy POV

Bummie, I will be back,  no one can separate us, ever again. Not even that ing . If someone get you, I will promise that I will get you back. If you love someone else, I promise, I will make you fell in love with me again. I promise.