Chapter 9 (Joonew have happen as while as Jongkey)

Dancer And The Vampire

 

 

Chicken, chicken I love you, I am going to eat you as soon as I went home. I smile at myself and start to walk. “I guess you really like chicken.” A soft voice appear. I turn around to see a handsome guy.

My eyes lead on his lips. I start to think about me and him kissing. Yah! Onew stop it! I know you are a gay but you already have settled your mind on Kim Kibum, Key! “Why do you care?” I said in a cold tone.

“Oh, because I do love chicken a bit. Mind if you share with me?” He asked and I nodded. At last!!!! In shinee, everyone said chicken is disgusting. Finally, a chicken lover handsome guy appear infront of me.

“What is your name?” I asked as I walk home with him. I invited him… “Oh, I am Lee Joon, call me Joon.” He said as I nodded and reply,” I am On-““Onew, I know you, from school. In a group call shinee.” He said as I let him in the house.

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

 

Lee Joon POV

“Wow, don tell me you live alone in this house.” I said as was looking around. “While, I am not really living alone in this big house. I am living with other four of my shinee members.” Onew answer as I nodded.

“Oh, where are them?” I asked. “While..I can’t say that they are away, but I can’t said that they were busy in their room. So I don’t know.” He said. I asked again, “Arr…Dubu, is there anyone in here call Taemin?”

He brush at the nickname ‘Dubu’ that I called him. “Dubu?” He asked with a red brush on his cheek. “Your nickname.” I said as I pinch his red cheek. “Why did you ask? You like him?” Onew said as he look down with his voice getting softer and softer.

Hahaha, he is definitely jealous. He like me. I smile and decided to trick him. “Yeah-“ Before I could said anything, he took his chicken and went up stairs to his room maybe. Storming up. I laugh before running up to a whatever room.(Study room) I wasn’t sure. This is my first time in here.

“Yah! Did I tell you to come in?” He said while munching a piece of chicken. “Yah! Dubu, are you jealous? Or heartbroken? Because you thought I like Taemin?” I said, smirking a bit when I saw him brushing. “No way.” He said as he looked down to cover the brush.

“While I know you are but, let me finsh what I went to say just now. Yeah, someone like Taemin, one of my friend. But I only saw Taemin once but he didn’t notice me. Oh, at first he was so cute and adorable-“ I was once cut off again.

“Get out!” He said before shooing me out and close the door. But before he can close it. He was already been pinned up to the wall by me. “But, you are more cute and adorable.” I said with a seducing tone.

He brush madly and looked down. “Hyung-gie? What are you doing?” I look and saw Taemin and Minho looking shock at our position. “Sorry for interacting. Please continue.” Minho said as he pull Taemin with him.

“He said let continue, then, let’s us continue. Dubu.” I said as he brush madly as I suddenly kiss him. For a while, he didn’t move, next minute he started to move his lips.

Taemin POV

Didn’t Onew hyung like Key umma? Who is that guy? Question keep on replaying in my head. “Taebaby!!!!” Umma said as he hug me tightly. “Um-ma…..Can’t….Brea-th.” I said as Minho pull him away from me.

“Yah!! Who do you think you are to pull me away from my Taebaby!” Umma shout at Minho. “Choi Minho!” Minho shout back as Jjong hyung pull me away to the living room leaving the two of them shouting at each other.

“It’s fine. This wasn’t the first time. By the way, where is Onew hyung?” Jjong hyung asked. “I don’t know how to say. Making out with a guy? Or kissing him?” I said brushing as I remember the scene that happen just now.

“What?! I thought he like Bummie?” Jjong hyung said. “Bummie? You mean Key umma?” I was shock. The first minute, they are fighting over something then the next minute, nickname? “Yeah, I will tell you the good news. Next time. I am glad that hyung find his love.” Jjong hyung said.

Key POV (Key pink, Minho blue)

“Yah! Who do you think you are to Taemin!” 

 “A umma, and was a damn good one! Then, how about you!?”

“A ing damn good and the best, nice, friendly and handsome Hyung!”

 

“Hyung, umma stop fighting.” Taemin said. Wait, did he call Minho that frog first before me? “Minnie, let’s go.” Minho said before putting his hand on Taemin shoulder. “Minnie? Yah! Who do you think you are to call My Taebaby Minnie!” I shouted.

 

“The handsome Choi Minho!” He called. “Yeobo,” A voice call out from nowhere. I know it is my Jjongie. “Calm down.” Jjong said as he kiss me on my lips making me brush like mad. “what brother do you have. Talking back at me.” I said as I pout cuteky, trying to earn another kiss by acting cute.

And that is right. He give me a kiss. Sweet and soft.

Onew POV

He ing kiss me?! I know Iike him but we only meet once and that today.But his lips are so sweet and soft. I can’t help but kiss back. I can feel him smirking happy.

But the biggest problem now is that the 2min have seen this! While they will tell Key and Jong this. 

 

 

A/N

 

Sorry for short chapter.

But, please comment.

At first, I don really care about if you comment or not.

But after the others stop comment, I feel so bad/sad.

That is when I know that I like to see yours comment.

 

While I will explain to you for the short chapters. 

That is because, I want to update faster for you guyys to read.

I do on the 'Microsoft word' first then paste on here.

I know all the chapter are short but, please understand me.

Please comment!!!!

Jongkey have started to date!!!