chapter 12 (three kisses)

Dancer And The Vampire

Key POV

 

 

The bright sun shine at my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and turned the other side of my bed and found out... wait, why is he on my bed? His hands was on my stomach like he has hugged me for the whole night.

It was cold. Yeah of course how would a died collapse be warm and even worst a vampire. But, he looked kind of cute while sleeping.

I stoke his fore head slowly. And soon my hand landed on his kissable lips. Wait, what am i doing? I quickly shoved back my hand and want to my closet and took out fashionable clothes and walk to the bathroom to change.

walked out the bathroom after changed my clothes and that pupdino like guy was still sleeping soundly. "Yah! Wake up! Stop sleeping.".i shouted at him and keep on shaking him wanting to wake him up.

Suddenly he open his eyes and kissed my lips before running away. "Yah! Pupdino you are going to get it from me."

 

 

Onew POV

 

 

I wake up by the sound of my alarm and wanting to turn off it but i felt that i have touched someone hand. I turn around to find out LeeJoon turning it off.

He smile at me before kissing my lips. I brushed as He called me"dubu. Wake up." And poke my cheek. I brush redly.

I walked outside to find out that the world war three have started and yah you are now watching the world war three. Now was a war between the diva and the dino. The two D.

 

 

 

Taemin POV

 

 

 

 

I waked up to find out that minho hyung was hugging me tighty making me impossible to get out.

"Hyungie, wake up." I said smile and poked his cheek playfully.

......

 

.......

 

.........

 

waiting

 

.............................

 

"Hyung~" i wined while pouting. "Yeah minnie?" Minho hyung asked. "Can you let go of me as later when umma find out that you and i haven wake up. He is going to kill you for not waking me up." I said

"If you kiss me first. Or not i am not going to let you go." Minho hyung smirked

 

. .........

 

.........

i.......don........know......what.......to do ......now.

 

 

"Just one kiss wouldn kill you." Minho hyung said. I place my lips on his and quickly pull him up. "Hyung you promise me." I said as he russ my hair and sit up and then stand up and hold my hand opening the door and walked down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

sorry for short chapter.