Chapter 8 (a chicken lover handsome guy )

Dancer And The Vampire

 

Preview…..

Taemin POV (Night)

“Minho hyung, do you ever have a crush on someone?” I asked as I lay down on my bed. “Kind of. Why did you ask?” Minho hyung reply as my heart stutter. “Oh Nothing.” I answer back. I swear that I am about to cry out loud if Minho hyung wasn’t here.

“You have a crush on someone?” Minho hyung asked. “No, not really.” I answer. “Is it Kai?” He asked walking to me. “No! Of course no.” I said as I continue, “Hyung, when is the last time you feed? You look pale.”

“While I don know.” He answer as he collapse. “Hyung!” I shouted kneeing next to him. “Taebaby, anything just-“ Key umma rush to Me and Minho hyung.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

Key POV

“Guys, Jjong is happening the same.” Onew said as I run down. “Hyung, why aren’t you fainting? You are a full Vampire too. I don see you drink blood.” I asked as he chuckled.

“what? You want me to faint as well. Then no one will save this 2 guys. While let me answer your Question first, I am a full vampire, but I am different from these two. They are the prince of the vampire world so they drink Pureblood, me, I’m the special ones, I don need blood to live but I need Human foods, like my favourite chicken..” Onew hyung explained as he drooling by the thought of his favourite food, chicken.

“WTF! They-They ar-e-are Prince?????” I was damn ing shock. What?! Prince?! They do look handsome, Minho is nothing compare to Jjong, but, Prince?! PRINCE?! P-R-I-N-C-E!? But their idiotic behavior doesn’t seem like one.

“I know you are shock but, let just save them first. Key, take a small bowl to our room. I will be carry him there.” Onew hyung said as he carry Jjong up the stairs. “But, hyung, what about Taemin and Minho.” I asked.

Seriously, I don really care about Minho, I only care about my Taebaby. He is with Minho so I was ing worry about him.

“He will be fine. Minho wouldn’t wake up. He needs Vampire and Human blood to awake.” Onew said before he carry Jjong to our room. Ohhhh, Onew is so gentle and sweet. I smile at myself as I took a small bowl to our room.

“here.” I said as soon as I open the door. Onew dripped his own vampire blood ,which was blue in color, in the bowl and pass it to me. “Key, drip some too.” He said as I nodded and drip my blood in to the bowl after I cut a small cut on my finger. The blood turn in to purple colour.

“Give it to him to drink. After I went out, lock the door. I will be helping Minho. I know you will ask me why, because, after he drink my blood+Yours blood. He will be searching for me to kill me. At that time he will not know what he is doing. As if he lose his mind like something. This will stop after 3 hours. Gotten run for my life!!! Bye Bummie.” Onew said as I brush at thw nickname he call me.

Once the door is close I lock it. I felt my heart beating damn fast when I walk towards Jjong. “Oh! ing ! I forgot to ask Onew hyung about how to give him drink! What should I do?!” I said as I thought for a while.

I hope you wouldn’t mind….

I slip the blood but not swallowing it. And place my lip on Jjong to pass the blood to him. I can felt that he is kissing me back. Is he awake or is this just he is out of mind? I don care. I continue to kiss him as he also.

 

Taemin POV

“Hyungie! Help Minho hyung!” I shouted as Onew hyung rush in the room taking a small bowl with him. And the bowl in side have a blue liquid thingy. “Taemin, drip your blood. Don ask.” He said. I nodded my head and drip my blood into the bowl.

The color turn into purple slowly. “Give it to him, After I went out, lock the door. I will be helping Minho. I know you will ask me why, because, after he drink my blood+Yours blood. He will be searching for me to kill me. At that time he will not know what he is doing. As if he lose his mind like something. This will stop after 3 hours. Gotten run for my life to eat more chicken!!!” Onew hyung joked.

I giggle as I lock the door as soon as hyung went out saying he is going to buy some chicken. I turn to Minho hyung and take a deep breath to calm myself down a bit. Because in the room, there are only me and Minho hyung, my crush.

I pour the liquid slowly in to his mouth and he swallow it. Suddenly he open his eyes widely. And walk to the door banging it. I guess the thing started. He can’t bang down the door as the door have change to a metal door (Not magic, because of the accident happen on chapter 1).

“Arrr…” Minho hyung shouted, continuing banging the door. “Hyung stop it. You will hurt yourself.” I said as I walked closer to hyung, he push me down onto the floor and continue banging the door.

“Hyung stop it!!!!” I shouted as I walk closer to him. “Shut the -“ He was cut off when my lips are on his. He look shock at first but soon he kissed back. I was in heaven…..

Onew POV

Chicken, chicken I love you, I am going to eat you as soon as I went home. I smile at myself and start to walk. “I guess you really like chicken.” A soft voice appear. I turn around to see a handsome guy.

My eyes lead on his lips. I start to think about me and him kissing. Yah! Onew stop it! I know you are a gay but you already have settled your mind on Kim Kibum, Key! “Why do you care?” I said in a cold tone.

“Oh, because I do love chicken a bit. Mind if you share with me?” He asked and I nodded. At last!!!! In shinee, everyone said chicken is disgusting. Finally, a chicken lover handsome guy appear infront of me.

“What is your name?” I asked as I walk home with him. I invited him… “Oh, I am Lee Joon, call me Joon.” He said as I nodded and reply,” I am On-““Onew, I know you, from school. In a group call shinee.” He said as I let him in the house.

 

 

 

 

I know this is a short, a very short chapter but I will try to make the next chapter longer.

Thanks for waiting readers. Do comment.