Chapter 1

Dancer And The Vampire

Minho POV

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Nice catch, Minho.” Jonghyun said. I smirk and drank the guy blood. “ What about u? Jonghyun hyung.” I asked him as I walked slowly to him. “No mood. Bad news.” Jjong reply. “What bad news? “ I asked curiously.

“ My father told me that he and ur father have decided to let us study in highschool and was a human school. We must maintain and can’t anyhow kill to others to drink their blood as most human hate us, the vampire and also wanted to kill and destroy us. And plus, we are the prince in the vampire, we can’t get kill by human!” Jonghyun said.

“Fine, we are safe as long as we keep our real self a secret. We can drink blood at midnight.” I said and Jonghyun bust out of laugher. “Choi Minho, we are living in school and in a dorm of course and we will be sleeping with some humans.” Jonghyun said.

I asked, “ When we leaving?”  He make a sign saying that it was now. “ Ur father already call a cab and bring us there and my father and ur father have help to pack our bag, see that car?” Jjong  said.

Taemin POV

Aish, hate going to class…. “Taemin ah, get ready for class. Remember today is ur favourite class, dancing.” Key umma said. “I wasn’t going to dance class without u. UMMA~~~ ” I reply and stand up to prepare. “My Minnie is soooo cute.” Key umma said and pitch my cheek softly not trying to make it as red as an apple. He continue “ I have designing class , can’t be with u. Sorry Minnie. Saranghaeyo, Minnie” after umma said he kiss me on my forehead and wave good bye and went out of the room.

Oh, how I hate him sometimes.

Key POV

 Sorry Minnie, can’t company u. Umma is going to attend my favourite class, Designing!!! I walk pass the front door and saw people at there. In curious, I went over and see.

Jonghyun POV

Those girls…L Disgusting. Oh what the heck! Where was my bag! “Yah!“ somebody called. Me and Minho look over to the place and saw no one , except a bunch of freaking girls.

 All the girls keep quiet and look around. “Out of my way!” The same voice called again and the girls let out one line and appear to be a beautiful boy.

I doesn’t seen any guys like that. How am I suppose to be enemy with such guy. “This is yours? “ He said and show me the bag. I nodded and when I reach and get it, he throw it to the floor and smirk while saying” Better be careful next time, Dino boy.”

 He walk off. “U okay oppa?” The girls asked. While Minho giggle and walked away with me.  

I turn to a girl that have follow us longer than others and asked” Excuse me, may I know who that guy just now?” The girl giggle and said” Oppa~~~~~ He and two more guys are our school most beautiful  guys. They are in a group call ‘Shinee’ . They are the most popular guys in the school. Just now that was Key, Kim Kibum. And the second was Onew, Lee Jinki and last was Lee Taemin.”

Oh, so Kibum, Onew and Taemin.

SHINee

Minho POV

SHINee? What that? The most popular guys in the whole school? Key, Kim Kibum. Onew, Lee Jinki. Taemin, Lee Taemin. What the heck!

“ I am not the same class as u, u are having dancing lesson after 45 min and I am having designing class after 45 min. Bye!” Jjong said and went to his class. While, of course I am going to the dance room now.

I reach the dance door and saw people staring in by the window which was cover by the curtain and they see nothing. I look at the window easily as I was tall hehehe. “Oppa~~~~” Girls saw me and started to clung at me.

I quickly open the door and went in and lock the door before they can went in. I heard pop music and turn around and saw a girl dancing to the music. Her hair swing around when she turn and her shirt was exposing her shoulder, back and neck.

Oh how I would like to her blood through her neck. She turn and saw me looking at her,  she bow shyly and said” sorry.” I reply” Never mind, by the way, who are you?”

 She look shock and walk to me until we left a few cm left. “You don’t know me?” she asked. I shook my head and she smile and said” U must be new in school right?” I nodded and  she continue” My name is Lee Taemin, Taemin.  What ur name?”

 I smile and said” I am Choi Minho. Nice to meet you , Taemin. But, mind it I ask u a question?” She nodded.” Are you a boy or girl?” She laugh while covering .” I am a guy , a male. I was wondering why didn’t u ask me. Everyone new asked if I was a boy or girl.” She oh I mean he said.

“Taeminnie,   lets-“ The door was unlocked and came the guy in the morning. That diva. He closed the door  and pull taemin behide him. “ Dare if u hurt my son, frog face!“ That diva said. “ Well, guess u mistaken, I wasn’t doing anything to ur ‘son’. Kim-Ki-bum.” I said.

He was shock “ How do u know my name, I thought u are new in this school. “ He said and point his index-finger at a click-board and Taemin pull his hand down. “ Umma!  Don’t use It in front of Minho hyung. U don want them to know right?” Taemin said. What they doesn’t want others to know.

I am so curious!

Taemin POV

Lesson start now. I felt that someone was watching at me all the time but I ignore the stare cause people will always stare at me during lesson and on free break, they will follow me wherever I go cause they wan to meet my hyungs.

After class , I went and and look for hyungs. “ Taemin!” Onew hyung shouted and hug me tightly. “Onew hyung! ” I said.

Minho POV

I felt a knife snap into my heart when Onew hug Taemin and they even hold hands together and walk into a room that have a sign next to the door saying ‘ SHINee’ . People gather around there waiting for they to finish practicing.

“Minho!” Jjong called me. He continue” U follow Taemin here?” I nodded and asked “ How do u know that was Taemin?” Jjong said ”From Key. That diva”

Key POV

“Onew hyung, can’t we add 2 more members? Reason as I, Key was going to be out of breath when rapping and singing + dancing.” I said.

Onew nodded his head and look at taemin who was playing with his phone and back to me again and said” Sure, but do u have someone in mind to join us?” I shook my head when that Dino and that frog came in and that Dino Jjong said” Me and Minho!”

Onew look at me and back at them” Sure, but next time please don’t knock the door with ur body as u can see, he pointed at the door that was broken. “Oh- Sure.” Minho said. 

 

Sorry , know it was toooo short.