Comfort

Strong against pain

 

You had just gotten home from work. It was already close to 3 in the morning and you were feeling exhausted. You opened the door and closed it behind you, walking blindly forward with your eyes almost shut. You were so tired, you could have fallen asleep while standing. You walked up the stairs and halfway, you bumped into something.

 

You raised your head and squinted your eyes to check why you hit. Your eyes widened with shock and fear when you saw your Appa.

"uhh.. Mianhe.." you quickly continued walking up the steps.

He lifted his arm to stop you, pulling onto your shirt with much force as he pushed you against the wall. He came in front of you, his lips.

 "ohgod.. Appa what are you doing?" you asked in vain.

All he did was give you a smirk as he let his eyes look across your body. You felt sick, disgusted and full of fear of what he was going to do. You tried to slide past him, only allowing him to pull onto you by the hand as he crashed his body against yours and squeezed you in between him and the wall.

"Don't.. Please.." was all you could say.

You put in all your strength as you gave him a huge push an ran down the stairs and out of the house. You were panting and felt tears staining your cheeks. All you could think of was run. Run. You ran and ran. Then you realized your legs brought you to the park. Half hoping Woohyun would be there for you. It was 3 in the morning, there was no one at the park. You pulled out your phone, contemplating to call Woohyun yet not wanting to disturb him at such an unearthly hour.  

 

"You have to tell me everything. Arraseo?" you remembered him saying.

 

You dialed his number and waited. In three rings, he picked up.

"Song ah? Why are you awake at this hour?" you heard his voice an immediately broke down.

Tears were streaming non stop and you let out pants as you tried to stop yourself from crying.

"Song ah? Kwenchana? Where are you?" His voice full of worry.

"P-park." was all you could say.

You curled up, hugging tightly onto your legs as you lean against the pole. The look on your Appa's face was terrifying. It was haunting your mind.  You heard footsteps running toward you. You were huddled on the floor with your head buried in your arm and sniffs could be heard from you.

 

A hand reached out to your arm. You jerked at the sudden touch, starting to feel paranoid about everything around you. 

"Hey it's okay, it's me." Woohyun tried to comfort you as he placed himself on the floor beside you. His arm wrapped around your body and pulled you closer to him. You needed comfort, you needed to feel safe. You returned the hug, wrapping your arm around his waist and placing your head on his chest as you started to cry again.

"It's alright." he combed through your hair, comforting you.

You realized you were crying for quite a while so you got up and looked at Woohyun. He looked into your eyes, wiping away the tears and sweeping the hair from your face.

"You look prettier when you smile."  A smile started to tug on your lips. He sure did know how to cheer you up. He stood up and reached his hand to you.

"Come on, let's go."

"I don't want to go home."

"I'm bringing you somewhere." You reached your hand to his and he pulled you up strongly.

You landed on his chest just like the other time. You looked up slowly, loving warmth of his body. He looked at you and grinned. Tilting your head up, he leaned in for a kiss. His lips touched yours as you close your eyes. The warmth of his lips engulfed yours as you slowly kissed him back, not wanting this moment to end. Slowly, he pulled away. He intertwined your fingers in his and led you out of the park.