Heart

Strong against pain

 

The both of you were across the street from school. He held onto your hands tight while you were starting to get nervous about the response you'll get for dating a kingka.

"Hey babe, don't worry alright?" he tried to soothe you by kissing your forehead.

You were totally entranced by him and the feeling of anxiety was gone, in it's place was utter joy and happiness. Walking across the road, people started to notice the new couple and whispers were spreading everywhere. You looked around in search for your friends and found them to be part of the people whispering. You made your way there with Woohyun still holding your hand.

"Omo." Jieun said

"O-M-G" Suji exclaimed.

You smiled at them awkwardly as a blush colored your face.

Infinite called out for Woohyun.

"I'll see you later." and he tilt down to give you a peck on the cheeks before leaving toward infinite.

"Hyung!" Sungjong called out for Woohyun. 

"You both are really together now?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah" Woohyun said as a smile crept up his face and he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Woooh! Our Namu is in love!" Sungyeol teased.

"Yah Yeolli, when you get attached I'll tease you." 

Jieun and Suji were squirming beside you. You guys were at the usual spot under the tree facing the big field.

"When did it happen?" Suji asked excitedly, moving closer to hear your answer.

"Last night actually."  Both their eyes widened, surprised.

You looked to the field and saw infinite there as usual. Everyone seemed to be pestering Woohyun. He shook them away and turned to you. He looked at you from afar and gave you a heart sign.  The rest of infinite whined at the greasiness of Nam Woohyun. They pushed him away playfully and he ran toward you.

Oh gosh he was way too cute.

Almost everyone in the field saw him giving you the heart sign and you heard oohs here and there. The greasy Namu was running toward you now. You were still sitting under the tree with your friends and watched as he came closer, remembering that he was yours now.

"Sorry girls, just gonna borrow her for a minute."  He reached his hand out and your hand reached to his.

He grabbed onto your hand and pulled you to a standing position. You were unstable from the sudden pull toward him that you leaned onto his chest.  Trying to recover yourself from swaying, you immediately pulled away from him and stood awkwardly.

"mianhe." you whispered.

You tilt your head down as you felt your cheeks were getting hot as you were blushing from that semi-embarrassing moment.

Woohyun combed through your hair with his fingers as his hand found its way to your chin to tilt your face up.

You were starting to get familiar with this move.

"OMO" Jieun exclaimed.

"Yah, go get a room please." Suji said

"It's getting too greasy.."

You and Woohyun giggled and he led you away from them, to the school building.

"Where are we going?" You asked

"To our spot." He led you up the stairs, along the corridors and finally opened the door to the rooftop.

 

"Woah" Was all you could say.

Never had you imagined that the rooftop would be so beautiful. There were plants around, beautiful flowers. It was like a garden up here. In the middle, there was an old sofa, Woohyun led you to sit down and stood before you.

"This will be our place now, we can always meet here." Woohyun said, spinning around with his arms open.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'm sorry for taking so long to update with such a short post.. But I want to write one longer chap but this chap was kinda in the way so i just posted it anyways. 

I won't be able to update so often because of exams!! >.< forgive me please :\