Detention

Strong against pain

School went well with your friends being cheeky by congratulating you and Woohyun. It was after school but you and Woohyun were sent for detention in the music theatre and was tasked to clear the mess.

"You can't be serious." Woohyun said, staring at the mess on the stage that was made by the drama club.

"Come on, let's start!" you tried to keep a positive attitude.
Woohyun whined like a kid as he reluctantly got out boxes to keep the props.

Woohyun was sweeping and dusting the old props while You were organizing the mess of costumes. Woohyun started to break out in a dance as he some music from his phone and started dancing to it.

~~
Michigesseo ije deoisang chameul suga eobseo

Jamdo motja geochin hoheupgwa goeroum nareul heundeureo
Hwaga nago nameun georagon huhoe tto geurium
Ireoke neol pogihal suneun eobseo

Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
Dasi dorawa (dasi dorawa)
~~

He was dancing with the broom in one hand while the other hand was making the 'come here' gesture. 
You giggled at his silliness as he smirked at you while dancing along. His dance was good, you had to admit. No wonder he was majoring in dance and singing. You have yet to heard him sing, even after being with him for quite sometime.

After an hour or clearing up, You found Woohyun backstage, taking a nap on a large old sofa.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun, how dare you leave me to do everything??" you yelled at him, causing him to stir and squint his eyes as he looked up at you.
You gotta admit, it was cute and you wouldn't mind letting him sleep some more. But you were kind angry you had to do most of the work.
He stretched his hand out and held your waist and tugged, pulling you to lie beside him on the old sofa.  You were stunned by his actions, and laid still, allowing him to wrap his arms around your waist and bury his head in your hair. You anger had subsided and in it's place was embarrassment, as his body came in touch with yours.

(Woohyun's pov)
God, she smelt so sweet. I was hoping to have more skinship with her, but always fearing she would think we were going too fast. Now was a great time, she just laid there, allowing me to hug her tight. I whispered in her ear "I'm sorry, I was getting tired. forgive me?" 

(Your pov)
He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. His breath was on my skin and we have never been this close before.
"W-we have to continue cleaning up." I stuttered.
It was hard to control my speech as I was so conscious of his breath on my neck.
I was praying silently that he wouldn't be able to her the thumping of my heartbeat. His hands around my waist, and my back pressed against his chest. He pulled me in nearer.
"Just a while.." He whispered again.
I felt him take a whiff of my hair and snuggle closer to my neck. His warmth made be flustered but thankfully he couldn't see my face. Since he was tired, I let him continue to nap with his arms around me. I myself closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

*bzz bzz*

The vibration in my pocket woke me up. I squinted at the bright screen, unable to see the caller id.
"Is this Ms Song Eun Shi? Your brother Dongjung is waiting for you at the kindergarten.." the voice said.

You immediately sprung up from the sofa. Woohyun who wad still sleeping beside you was woken up by the sudden jerk. "Ommo. I'm coming!" You told the person over the phone as you quickly got up.
"Who was that?" Woohyun asked sleepily in a deep voice..
He looked kinda y with his messy hair and blur eyes but it was no time to think of that. You checked the time on your phone, 7:56pm. Your brother had been waiting for 3 hours for you to pick him up.
"I have to pick Junggie up now." You said, grabbing your jacket and making a run for it.
Woohyun ran after you. "I'm coming with you" 

"Noona! You forgot about me!" Dongjung was whining.
"Mianhe Junngie ah.. " You were guilty of forgetting to pick him up, having promised him that you were also going to bring him to the cafe later. 
"Junngie ah, it was hyung's fault.. Hyung forgot the time.." Woohyun made an excuse to try diverting the blame to himself. "Noona, you still owe me a nice chocolate drink from the cafe!" Junngie said.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am SOOOO SORRY for taking so long guys.. Please forgive me? I know I'm not a match for Woohyun's iness...

Here's pictures to make it up to you guys!