Wink again

Strong against pain

He stands up and pulls you near You face the ground and felt awkward if you were to look at him. He pulls you in and wraps his arms around you. You stand there shocked by his actions and stood with your hands by your side, unable to wrap you own arms around his body. He slowly rests his chin on top of your head (you being short compared to his tallness) You breathed in the smell of nam woohyun, trying to memorize his scent "oppa" you said, then he awkwardly let go of you.

The both of you stood there in silence when you broke it by saying "I have to go now" And quickly left the park, speed walking your way home. You quickly walked ahead, hands touching your cheeks and you felt your face flush up. You could hear someone running up to you and turned around, secretly hoping it was Woohyun oppa. You turned and there he was, chasing after you. "L-let me walk you home" he says as he pants from running after you.  You nodded and burst into smiles inside.   The walk back home was quiet as Woohyun knew you didn't want to talk about what happened at home. The both of you reached the gate of your house.  "I'll be going in now. Bye oppa. See you tomorrow" you smiled at him and gave a small wave.  He waved back at you and smiled. As you closed the gate, you turned around and said "thanks, by the way." "no problem" and he waved then walked off down the street.

You entered the house feeling happy and of course, spazzing inside that Woohyun hugged you. You walked in the house and headed up the stairs when you saw your father in the living room, sitting on a newly bought sofa chair. "tch" he smirked at you.  " look at the time , at this rate, you can be a e" referring to you and Woohyun. You ignored him and went up the stairs.

The next day at school, you arrived early and was sitting under the big tree with Jieun and Suji. infinite was playing nearby as usual. While the rest of them ran around being hyper, Woohyun lay on the grass, taking a nap. You silently watched him from afar imagining yourself beside him, watching the clouds. You were snapped out of your daydream when Woohyun opened his eyes to look at you. You continued looking at him, not noticing that he was looking straight back at you. Then you turned left and right and realized there was no one near the tree except you and your friends. When you looked back at him, he smiled and winked at you. Your face instantly turned red and you looked down, trying to hide your blush. The bell rang and everyone ran to their classes.

You were already seated at your seat when Woohyun came into class with Sunggyu and Sungyeol. He walked past you and took his seat behind you. "I saw you looking at me just now."  You turned around and he grinned at you and raised his eyebrows up and down.  "I wasn't. I was looking at the green field." you made an excuse. "And the green field was so interesting?" You were about to interject with a lame excuse when Mr Choi entered the class.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for short chapter :\ I'll make the next chap longer with more interesting stuffs ;)