The Beginning

The Guardian Angel

 

I was a guardian angel. Weird, huh? The weirdest part was that I was sent by the Mr.Sook, my creator or should I say ‘Father’, to protect a group and their family. I didn’t know how to react seeing as I LOVED the group, but, to protect them was a different story. I had to live with them, spend every day with them…Which happened. They didn’t ALL know I existed. Only Youngbae. All, up until that one day Seung had drank more than his body could handle…
            I was sitting in a corner watching everyone party. Of course, TOP had his usual bottle of liquor. I knew he was a drinker, but never did I know that he was such a HEAVY drinker. Well anyways, he was going into the kitchen. I walked, or flew since I had “wings” with him and saw that he was gonna drink medicine. You NEVER drink medicine with alcohol! I thought. I knew I had to take care of him that night.
            So night came. I sat in the corner of TOPs bed, just staring at him. I noticed he was sweating..Then I began to worry when I realized he had a fever. What the hell am I supposed to do!? I thought. I rushed to Tae Yang’s room and looked at him. He was sleeping soundly.
            “OH GOSH, DUDE WAKE THE FREAK UP!” I tried yelling. NO luck. I was an angel. How the heck were they supposed to hear ME? I put my palm on his cheek and soothed it. Then I walked back as he stood up from his bed and looked around.
            “Youngbae..Please wake up. TOPis sick...Please wake up…” I quietly said, noticing I had tears in my eyes.
3rd Person~
            Youngbae opened his eyes a bit and looked around, noticing a young, angelic beautiful girl standing in his room. It was the guardian angel he’s had since he was a young boy.
            “Youngbae ..Please wake up..TOPis sick…Please wake up..” She said, her voice ever so softy and beautiful. Youngbae got up from his bed and rushed to TOP’s room. He noticed that he was soaked with sweat; he had a high fever. He ran to the other’s room, waking them up. They all went to the hospital, where Youngbae noticed that they were being followed..
1st point:
            I looked at them walk into the emergency room. After everyone fell asleep in the lobby, everyone apart from Youngbae, I decided to talk to him.
            “Youngbae..?” I said softly. He turned and saw me. He smiled warmly, and urged me to come.
            “Chunsa… Don’t be afraid. Come.” He said, warmly accepting me to come towards him. I sighed relieved and walked towards him. He put his palm on my cheek. His touch was so warm and soft…It was as if I could melt any minute.           
            “It’s been a while since we’ve talked. How have you been?” I asked, a little shy. He smiled.
            “I’ve been well. Thank you for telling me about TOP.” He said. I smiled. “I was meaning to talk to you…”
            “What’s wrong Youngbae?” I asked, worried.
            “I think it’s time you showed yourself to the rest of the boys.”
 
 
 
 Short Chapter. Only the start~ Comment please :)