Friend?

Player Player

Jumi POV

 

"NO WAY," I whispered, trying to keep quiet because everyone else on the plane was either trying to get to sleep or watching a movie.

"I know, I don't look like I would be the same age because I'm so mature," Key said with a satisfied look spread on his face.

"That's DEFINITELY not what I meant," I replied while rolling my eyes. I looked back at the paper.

"...WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" I hissed at him pointing at the paper. "YOU THINK I'M 20?!" I sent daggers into Key mentally while he laughed, clutching his sides in pain.

 

Key POV

 

'This game was the icebreaker that I thought it would be,' I smiled inwardly at my genius plan as Jessica's eyes scanned my answers. 

"WOW, you're so off on this one," she said, "May? My birthday is in JULY."

...and this went on until she and I knew the correct answers to everything on that paper.

 

Jumi POV

 

In the end, I ended up winning. I celebrated with a fist pump and a quiet "on yeah!" as he watched me in what had to be defeat.

"Good game," he said. But I waved my finger at him. "Ah ah ah, you said you wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the ride if I won!" I said cheekly.

Suprisingly, he, while smirking, took out a post-it pad. I saw him scribble something on the orange square, peel it, and stick it on my forehead. 

"HEY I-," I began to say something but stopped when everyone in the plane started to look back at me. I flushed and covered my mouth while sending a glare to Key. He just laughed and pointed at the note stuck to my forehead. But I can still do this.

"That's not fair, I-" Key stopped me by putting a finger up and began scribbling again. After he was done he stuck it on my knee. You never said I couldn't do this ;).

I glared at him. 'Damn you Key' I thought it my mind, but honestly, I didn't really...per-say....hate his company. In fact, I probably would've been bored to death with the 14 hour plane ride and have gone nuts if Key hadn't come along....but I couldn't let Key know that.

I huffed and looked up how much time remained on the flight, purposely ignoring Key. 'Wow, time flies...only 6 hours left.'

Another sticky not appeared: Aww, are you mad at me? :) I read the note then gave Key a pointed look. Then an idea hit me. I opened up my carry-on bag, took out my headphones, plugged them into my phone, and proceeded to curl up in my chair as the soothing music played. I was going to sleep~

 

Key POV

 

'WOW. This girl...really?' I thought to myself as I watched her curl up in her chair. She fidgeted a bit and pulled her hood over her head, but then she grew still and her breathing constant. 'SHE FELL ASLEEP ON ME?'

I couldn't help but to feel a bit betrayed. 'what does she expect me to do for the next - I checked the time remaining on the flight - 5 and a half hours?'

 

Jumi POV

 

I woke up when the feeling of something landing on me scared the beejeezus out of me. "What the-" I muttered as I tried to sit up. I removed the thing that fell on me (a small duffle bag) and looked around.

Everyone was starting to get off the plane now. 'OMO, I almost got left here!' I thought as I scrambled to grab all my stuff and get off the plane. 

"Relax, we JUST landed," I heard a familiar voice. I whipped my head up. "If you hadn't gone to sleep on me you would've known that," Key said while smirking.

I pulled a face at him, but still made sure I got everything. After that I stood up to leave the plane, but before I stepped out into the isle, Key blocked my way.

"What are you doing? We have to get off." I said. 'Dad's probably wondering where I am!'

"Just thought I should say that it was nice meeting you Jessica," Key said with a grin on his face. He held out his hand for a handshake.

I gave him a 'you're weird' look but put my hand in his for a handshake, but he pulled me into a hug.

"YAH," I yelled at him, "I DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH FOR THIS." I struggled against his grasp, but it was useless. As soon as he pulled away he fled down the isle and out of the plane. 'Yeah you better run!!' I thought as I grabbed my things. Then I noticed the note stuck to my hand. Hey friend, hang out some time? 02-382-4317~ :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Cracker: THANKS~ & I'll try c: