Hey, you.

Player Player

Jumi POV

 

I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was watching me. 'Tch, such a boy,' I thought as I continuted to watch the buildings grow smaller and smaller.

I turned and gave him a pointed look, "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said in english and I turned back to the window. 

 

Key POV

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." 

'If that's how she wanted to play, I can play that game.' I thought as I reached for my phone. 

With a click it saved the picture.

 

Jumi POV

*click*

I turned around and found this boy holding his phone up. He had taken a picture of me. 'HE ACTUALLY TOOK A PHOTO OF ME?'

I glared at him and said, "delete that."

He had this infuriating smirk on his face as he said, “No. Why should I,” in perfect english.

"Because you don't know me and I don't know you, you creep." I said and proceeded to make a grab for his phone. "Ah ah ah, you shouldn't take things from strangers," he said with that smirk still on his face as I tried to grab the phone. With one arm he fended me off and the other held his phone as I tried, with no anvil, to get to the phone.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "I'm willing to offer up a trade." I stared at him, "what? Maldoandae (literally translates to: "there are no words to describe this situation")," I scoffed. 

He still continuted to talk with that smirk on his face. "Your name. I want to know your name." 

I gave him a look. "You want to know my name...and you'll delete the picture?" 

He nodded.

'What a weirdo. How does he know that I'll even give him my real name...then again...giving him my name wouldn't hurt right?'

"Jessica. My name is Jessica. Now delete that picture." 

I watched as he deleted the picture from his phone, and satisfied I turned away. Only when I heard another *click* did I look at him again.

I turned to look at him and found him close to my face. *click*

"Will.You.STOP.Taking.Pictures.Of.Me?!" I hissed, making sure I made my point.

He just smirked and snapped another picture. "You look cute when you're angry." he said.

I was dumbfounded. 'What the...what was this guy?'

"Creep," I muttered as turned away from him as much as I could.

 

Key POV

She was adorable, even if she kept calling me a creep. She was angry with me at the moment, but I'm sure I could change that.

"Hey Jessica, do you want to play a game?" I whispered in her ear. I felt her startle and recoil away from the close-ness and she turned to glare at me.

"No, leave me alone," she said as she turned away from me.

"Aw, don't be like that. We have at least 10 hours left on the plane." I said as I poked her arm. She recoiled from my touch again. 

"Don't touch me." She snuggled closer to the wall.

I sat all the way back in my seat. That is until I got an idea.

"If you win the game I won't talk to you the rest of the plane ride," I said.  She glanced at me before replying, "Fine. You're on."

The game was simple. I took out 2 sheets of paper and 2 pens. On the top of one paper I wrote 'Jessica' in big letters and on the other I wrote 'Key'. Then, along the left side of the papers I wrote down a list of things like: age, blood type, height, shoe size, grade... 

"We guess all of these about the other. The one who gets the most right wins." I smiled at her and let it loose into a smirk. "Ee gil jashin eenee?" (do you have the will to win?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@taeminniefan: Thank youuu~ <3 c: