CHAPTER 28

Dara's Diary

 

Dear Diary,

 

‘One more push baby! One more Dara, come on!’ Ji shouted encouragingly. I have no idea how long this has been going on for but none of the babies has been born yet.

‘Okay Dara, that’s it. I can see the head, alright one really long hard push and we’ve got baby number one’ the nurse instructed.

‘You can do it D, you can!’ JiYong shouted in my ear

‘SHUT UP JI!!!!’ I screamed as i pushed. He was getting on my nerves even though he only wanted to help, his constant speaking was just adding to the pressure on me.

The pushing was starting to wear me out. I couldn’t do it anymore, but I know the second I stop pushing, the girls are in danger.

*insert crying noise*

‘OMG, D, do you hear that?’ JiYong sighed into my ear. I could feel the tears welling up as I heard my baby cry. She was so near, yet so far.

‘Dara, keep pushing! One down, one to go. You can do it!’ the nurse encouraged me. I am actually quite happy that she was there with me because she was very encouraging and I’m grateful for that.

‘Dara, you need to keep pushing. Stay with us, honey!’ the nurse continued.

‘I can’t do it anymore Ji. I can’t do it!’ I began crying. The pain in my head was beginning to increase. I started seeing black spots everywhere.

‘Mr Kwon, I think we need to go to plan B. The baby is losing air. Do you give us the permission?’

‘Ji, what did she just say?’

‘JI! KWON JIYONG WHATS GOING ON?!’ I screamed at him.

‘Dara, they need to do a C-section to get the baby out. Okay honey.’

‘DO IT! SAVE MY BABY! PLEASE!’ I cried back.

‘Okay, Nurse Ae get the local anaesthetic out. We’re going to conduct the procedure as soon as possible’

 

After what seemed like half an hour, the long awaited cry of my baby came. Thank God, that the procedure went well without any hitches.

‘37minutes later, 3pounds. A healthy baby’ the nurse smiled to me.

‘Dara, we did it. Both our babies survived. Thank you baby for giving me a family’ JiYong said, kissing the top of my head.

‘What’s wrong with the lights, Ji?’

‘What? Dara, are you okay?’

‘JiYong, turn the lights back on’

‘Nurse, what’s happening? ‘ I heard Ji ask before everything went black. 

 

 

 

Didn't I say I was going to update twice!! Thank you guys for reading!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! Comment&Subscribe&Recomend!

 

PS: I'M SOO SORRY FOR WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!  You guys might kill me!