CHAPTER 16

Dara's Diary

Thursday 14th December 

 

Dear Diary,

 

Well 6th May came faster than I expected. We made our debut and it was EXPLOSIVE if I do say so myself.

'I really hope 2NE1 has a great future and that nothing comes and takes away what we have all worked so hard for. Girls you did great promoting this album so as a treat,' Mr YG paused. We were all gathered in the studio. When I say we I mean all the 2NE1 members, BIGBANG and a few trainees.
'I have arranged for a party to be thrown at your dorms girls. So everyone pack up because tonight the YG family is going to PARTY!' 

Everyone erupted into cheers. Partying was like a second legacy at YG but the last one was at the boys' dorm, so this should be fun.

I won't bore you with details of the party because quite frankly I don't remember half the things that happened. All I remember was having a blast with my family. But you should know my story by now. After every good thing came a negative. That should be something they teach you in school - don't be too happy because you will eventually be sad for every moment you laughed.

Well it happened the day after the party. The BIGBANG boys decided to crash in the spare room because they were too drunk and lazy to get back to their own dorm.
I woke up around 10:30am and found that Park Bom and Daesung were already awake and chatting on the sofa.

'Morning Dara, you're up early' said my unnie.
'Yh I know, morning you two' I replied making my way to the kitchen. We live in a small dorm so the living room and kitchen are open to each other.

In the background I could hear the two olders bickering with each other. 
'Dae let's watch the news. It'll help you know more about the world' Bommie said
'I don't need to know about the world, I'm a star!' Daesung shouted earning him a smack from Bommie.

I guess Park Bom won as I could hear the news reporter talking from the tv.
'And now for our morning look into the KPOP world. Over to you Miss Kim'
'Well today we have found a HUGE scandal involving 2 YG members but before that...'
'WHAT!?' I could hear Park Bom scream as she turned up the volume.
'What happened are we being...' Minzy began
'SHUT UP! LISTEN' Bommie urged

By everyone bar Seungri was in the living room waiting for the scandal. 

'I bet this was just an attempt to slander YG's name' Chaerin said as we listened to some news about whether the SNSD girls actually did or did not have surgery.

'This is killing me. Are you sure you heard YG and you didn't imagine it?' Minzy asked. Its clear she's still tired after last night.
'Do you think I wouldve shouted like that if I didn't?' Bommie replied.

'And now to our main story' Miss Kim said.
'Shut up its on' Bommie shouted gaining looks from the rest of us.

'Its been reported that the newly debuted member of YG rookie group 2NE1, Miss Sandara Park is in a forbidden relationship...' 
All eyes were on me as my mouth open. 
'It seemed the couple was seen in a park near Chyunggyrcheon. The male is yet to be confirmed but there are already speculations claiming he had the build of a familiar looking idol. Keep tuned for any developments'

With this Bommie turned the TV off as everyone turned their attention to me.
'Yo people, why up so early?' Seungri asked walking out of the spare room whilst rubbing his eyes. 
'Dara,' Chaerin began. 'Care to explain why you're involved in a scandal less than a month after our debut?' She asked. Her eyes were razers and yes I was scared. Very scared.

 

 

 

Guys sorry this chapter was a bit late! I meant to update but I was too inrigued with my other story! Please check it out, its called CYBER BULLYING

 LINK:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/214308/cyber-bullying-o

 

so erm... leave a comment & Subscribe! tell me what you think honestly! i want to interact with you guys more!

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED! <3