Secret Love

Regrets And Mistakes (One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and I, we can’t speak of this love

 

‘Playing temple run! Obsessed! :D’

I smiled as I read her recent tweet. She rarely tweet, so when she did, it felt so precious. Funny wasn’t it that even those random words made me happy.

“Sungjong! Why are you all smiles?” Sunggyu suddenly threw a cushion at me.

I dodged it, thanks to my awesome reflex, and shot a glare at him. He sat beside me and tried to peek at my phone.

Standing on my feet, I looked at him, irritated, “Hyung! Mind your own business!”

“You’re hiding something from us, aren’t you?” He pointed his index finger at me then my phone, dramatically. “Spill everything out now, you devilish maknae!”

Rolling my eyes, I stuck my tongue out but someone abruptly snatched my phone away and it was none other than the choding Sungyeol.

“Hyung! Give it back!” I tried to seize my phone back but failed miserably. ‘This damn tall guy!’ I cursed inwardly.

“No! Let me check if you keep some hot girl groups’ phone numbers.” Sungyeol laughed with Sunggyu cheering on him.

They were totally getting on my nerves now. Luckily, Hoya came out from our room and I asked him for help.

“Sungyeol-ah. Enough, give him back.” Hoya grabbed the phone and handed it over me.

Sungyeol made a face and mocked, “Geez, what a bummer.”

“Bummer.” Sunggyu imitated him.

“Just wait, you two.” I furrowed my brows. “I’ll leak all of your secrets in Strong Heart!” With that, I left the living room and scurried to my room which I shared with Hoya and Sungyeol.

“SUNGJONG! DON’T YOU DARE YOU TWO-FACED –“

I shut the door and the rest of Sungyeol’s cuss disappeared through thin air. My phone buzzed and a smile crept on my face to see the text sender.

 

To: Diva-ish boyfriend

From: Tough girlfriend

Oppa! Can we meet tonight?

 

To: Tough girlfriend

From: Diva-ish boyfriend

Yes, of course ^^ How’s the temple run going on? B)

P/s I miss you :”>

 

To: Diva-ish boyfriend

From: Tough girlfriend

Stalker much? :p I beat Chorong unnie’s score! Okay then, see you.

P/s I miss you too ♥

 

I kept my phone under my pillow so my good-for-nothing hyungs won’t steal it and grabbed my towel, heading for a shower.

 

----

 

“Namjoo!” I mused, as I saw her standing under the streetlight, wrapped in brown trench coat, a red knitted scarf and her face hidden under the black cap.

She peered over her shoulder and waved enthusiastically with a bright smile on her face, “Oppa~ What took you so long?”

“Sorry.” I shook my head. “I had to make the best excuse so they would trust me. And I prepared this for you, Namjoo-ah.”

I dangled the paper bag in my hand which contained a special food I made for her. Girls love to eat. They’re just too stubborn to admit. But not my Kim Namjoo.

Namjoo’s face lit up, “I knew it! You’re the best boyfriend in the world, Lee Sungjong!” She grabbed the pink bag and peeked inside.

“Now, how about a return gift?” I winked at her. She leaned in and kissed my left cheek, her face was red. Mine too, but I covered it with a cough.

“Let’s go.” I looped my arm around hers and we strode down the street and went to our secret dating place. Near the Han River. The view there is just so beautiful.

The fact that I got to spend gazing at the picturesque view with her meant the world to me. We sat on the bench and she hugged my arm, her head on my shoulder.

“Oppa. We’re getting busier these days. Why can’t we just meet at the building apartment?”

I looked to my side and studied her face. She focused on the river without even glancing at me, “Well, if we got caught, we’re so doomed. Plus, the hyungs will kill me.”

“And my members will do the same thing to me. And then you, oppa.” She scrunched her nose cutely and laughed.

“Tough isn’t it? The life of being an idol.”

She nodded and heaved a sigh. The two of us were immersed in our own thoughts about this forbidden rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter