0330

Regrets And Mistakes (One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t deny our r2π

 

It was raining and I ran to search for shelter. I heaved a heavy sigh as I looked up the sky; dark and cloudy. Being the absent minded professor, I forgot my umbrella again that day even though my mother reminded me countless times.

The lightning suddenly struck and I startled in my place, in front of a closed shop. My uniforms were soaked with water and my lips trembled in cold. Cursing myself for forgetting the yellow umbrella, I hugged myself to keep warm.

From far, I saw a girl ran towards my direction. She had no umbrella with her too as she covered herself with her school bag. As if it was fate, she reached the place I was standing on and stood beside me.

Her long wavy hair was wet and she took off her gold pearl hair band before keeping it in her bag. We stayed silent and watched the rain cascaded down from the sky. By times, I couldn’t help but to glanced at her a few times.

My cheeks tinted red as she noticed I was stealing quick glances at her. Like I said, I couldn’t help myself but to stare at her face. She was a beau, her milky skin, her sharp nose, her big sparkling eyes and her pink lips.

Was this what they call love in the first sight? ‘Cause my heart was thumping rapidly right now. Chuckling, she kept looking at her front while brushing her bangs. The way her hands moved delicately caught my eyes.

Without conscious, I handed over her my towel which my mother packed for me; just in case, she said.

“Thanks.” She muttered.

Her voice soothed me and again, I found myself froze by her mesmerizing smile. I tried to reply back but every word seemed to be disappearing in thin air. My brain couldn’t process properly because of this girl I just met.

A girl whose name I didn’t even know. So, I raised my hand, offering a handshake, “Lee Sungyeol.”

Gladly, she shook my hand with the precious megawatt smile plastered across her face, “Jung Eunji.”

 

----

 

“Sungyeol, stop playing the piano.” I heard Sunggyu’s voice from the living room. Few seconds later, he popped at the door of my room. “Face the reality.”

I shrugged and ignored him. I needed to teach Eunji a new song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter