Secret revealed to a fish

Living with a Dancing Secret

         I've already been here for a week so far and life has been......... you could say great. I mean I love staying here with SuJu again but things could get disturbing. They don't really care sometimes for the fact that I'm a girl and they always walk into my room with only a towel around their waist asking me for something at the randomnest moments.

        I was cooking food for super junior like I do every single time I visit. They eat so much! It's only breakfast, they haven't done anything yet and I've been cooking here for 3 hours already! I swear their stomachs are like black holes to another dimension. I finished cooking and decided to go out for a walk around Seoul when I was stopped by a fish "Lily!" (his nickname for me when he trying to be cute) "Can I go out with you?" he pleaded. 

       "Don't you have to record SOLO or have any schedules to go to?" I said.

       "Not for today. So can i pppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeee go with you?" he asked again giving me his puppy eyes. 

       I sighed "ok I guess."

       We were just walking around Seoul not talking about anything. This is crazy! We haven't seen each other in like 4 years and we can't find anything to say. "Did Sungmin ever tell you about my friends from America coming to visit me while I'm here?" I said trying to start a conversation "No. Why are they coming?" Donghae asked. Whoops, I already said to much! THink of a reason. THINK! "Ummmmm. They're coming to see Seoul  and the pictures I sent them live and in person." I said. 

Donghae POV 

For some reason she started to tense up as we kept talking about her friends coming to visit. So I started to segway into another subject. I don't know how but we eneded up talking about the clutzy moments we had together. Like when she walked into a pole, or when I accidentaly dropped a lit match into a bush (don't ask why i had a lit match). Oh! But this ones my favorite. We were once walking around and Lydia ran ahead of me so I could take a picture of her. She didn't see where she was going and tripped on who knows what, then feel into the fountain. But when i tried to help her out she somehow pulled me into the fountain also. I miss those times. She was so cut- i mean clutzy! 

       We were just talking for a good 10 minutes until I heard and ELF scream "Kyaaaaa! IT's Donghae from Super Junior!" But what her friends said next really confused me. "But who's that girl he's with? Oh wait i can see her face now! It looks like Lydia from Quest Crew! Omo they look so cute together!" The friend said. 

    Wait........ How do they know who Lydia is?? Sungmin never evealed to Elf he had a sister. And where did they say she was from? Quest Crew? What is that? Aish! So many question going through my head. Lydia has some explaining to do! But first we need to get out of here! I grabbed Lydia's hand and we started running. We turned the corner and I saw SM's building. Perfect! We'll just run into there. Once we got inside I rushed her into a practice room and blocked her exit " You have some explaining to do Missy!" I said 

     She started playing with her fingers "Ummmmmm..... You...........You could say I'm......" she stalled 

      "You're what?!?" I snapped she's really getting me a bit annoyed by this. 

      "Famous....In America" she said Wait...... WHAT?!?!? 

 

 

 

Hey you guys! second chapter is here! So Donghae found out Lydia's little secret. I already got 3 subbies! YAY! I actually thought no one would like this story so thank you!