Lydia answers a readers question

Living with a Dancing Secret
Lydia: hey guys! So sammiwammi65 originally said she wasn't gonna post any new chappies this week but I told her I didn't want to deprive you of any updates do she told me I can answer a letter I got. So here's the first one for this story ever! I would write who it's from but I'm writing this on my iPhone and it's a bit hard to look up the name and write without the whole chapter deleting. And it's a long name also so its hard for me to remember (sorry!). So anyways! The letter was about me dancing and how long I practice and any pointers I have. Well it's all in the motivation! I never want to disappoint my fans. They're the reason why I have a stronger passion in dancing then before. I also guess its because of me getting use to the long dance practices. So yea. Pointers? Umm if you want to be able to dance longer there is one big tip. DO NOT OVER WORK YOURSELF. You'll end up being tired more easily and for me I once ended up getting sharp pains in the ride side of my stomach under my rib cage. Add a little bit more time to your dance practice time slowly. And for me it depends on the strength of my stomach. I mean, I'm use to having my legs hurt. But when my stomach hurts. I can't deal with the pain for a while. My stomach tends to be more sensitive. So I do sit ups and I do jab ups. Jab ups are like sit ups but while you sit up you bring your legs to your meet you chest and it tends to work faster than regular sit ups. With a strengthened stomach. I'm now able to dance longer. But sometimes, it all depends on the person. So yea. See you guys in the next chapter. Bye!______________________________________________________________________________ authors note: hey guys! I'm back early! Testing is done so by Monday I'll have a new chapter next time. Here's a hint, a certain bunny find out a bit about quest. But not About Lydia. So here is the letter response. If you wanna know who wrote the letter to Lydia look in the comment box and bout a letter about dancing. And disclaimer! In a previous chapter I said I'll be writing the response through the character. So it won't be the character responding. It'll be me. But you'll see what I mean once we hit 10 subscribers. So this letter from Lydia part of it I did some research since that question was evidently asked a lot. And the other part (like the stomach tightening part) was what I came up with from personal experience. I do dance also so this question was easy to answer. But sorry to the person who wrote the QUESTion (I hope you know who you are). So till next firm bye! But I actually feel I'm missing something tho. Well, on well! It'll come back to me. So write those letters and comment and subscribe! The person who wrote the letter to Lydia (the first letter to any character actually) will be getting a letter from me so be expecting a letter soon. Thanks every one! Bye! (again).