Lydia+Donghae= LeeDia

Living with a Dancing Secret
LYDIA POV- I was warming up back stage, stretching preparing for our entrance dance. We sold the tickets online and there were so many people that we had to get the stadium that was used for super show 2. I'm soo happy! I looked to my side and saw Donghae talking with Hok using his horrible English. Note to self-teach Donghae English. I went over to them and asked "you guys ready?" Hok as usual was pumped and over excited as Donghae was for once really shy and looked nervous before a show (yea, I convinced him to join us. Arid wasn't able to dance since he broke his leg and Andy found out everything to late so he wasn't able to learn the choreography fast enough.). Donghae is so cute like this. "Donghae, you okay?" I asked. He turned his head up and just gave me a slight nod in response "it's been a while since I've been like this." i gave him a reassuring smile and told him he'll do great. It was time to go on stage and start our stuff. We started with airstrike and then we did our individual stuff. You should've seen the fans faces when they saw Donghae they were like "OMO??? Did Donghae oppa join quest?!? Donghae oppa saranghae!" it was time for me to go up and sing my song. I decided to sing Granade by Bruno Marz. I was singing my heart out and while I was waking around the stadium I looked out into the crowd and I swore I saw Sungmin. I looked back quickly but I couldn't see the persons face anymore. Strange....... I finally ended and the crowd was going ballistic. I was about to exit the stage using one of the trap doors but it wouldn't open when I gave the signal. Even weirder. Then all of a sudden the beginning to Donghae's new song 'oppa oppa' came on and I saw Donghae jump out another trap door while dancing to it. Confused, I decided to just use a regular door to go back stage. But then the guys from quest came on stage and started dancing to it as well. The music eventually segwayed into 'sorry sorry' and then the final song was 'super girl' in English. I was so confused and tried using every door to get off stage but I couldn't. Every door was locked or it didn't work. I turned around to go find another door but then I see Donghae face to face with me and some how they strarted singing 'Marry U' Donghae then sang will you marry me? And held up the mic to me while on one knee. I sang the line 'I do~' he smiled and got then said in his bad English "Lydia. I've had feelings for you and I want to ask you: will you go out with me??" I was shocked and just looked all around me to see if this was a joke the crowd was yelling "say yes! Say yes!" I looked to the members faces and all of them looked like they were saying "he's dead serious. Say yes!" I felt nervous for some reason and overly happy to. Could it be that I like him to? Maybe I do I took his mike and sang again "I do~" the crowd was yelling of happiness and he took me bridal style and swans me around the stage. I look back into the crowd and saw the guy who looked a lot like Sungmin with a confused look on his face mixed with one that said "don't touch her like that or I'll kill you!" but it wants tin a jealous way. It was in an overproctectavniss way. Who is that guy??---------------- hey you guys! What's up. I'm back! I know this chapter might be confusing but oh well. So Donghae had a crush on Lydia or is he joking? We'll see in the next chapter! I'll be updating a lot more soon so stay tuned. And I lost a subbie the other day. Are you guys getting to impatient you thought its not worth waiting? Oh well. Well we're half way the to the 50 subscriber mark and I'm asking if you guys want my facebook page to be a like page or a page where you add me as a friend. Comment below please! The more comments I get the faster ill write so silent readers PLEASE COMMENT. And I read need you guys to vote below. So till next time be safe you guys! And PS, can you guys make a couple name for Lydia and Donghae and do you think she should be with him or another SuJu member? Byee!