Sungmin finds out pt. 1

Living with a Dancing Secret

I was walking to the studio to listen to our new track for SJ-M when I saw a large group of fans yelling Donghae's name. wonder what Donghae did to atract attention this time. Most likely forgot his sunglasses again. But what ELF's screamed confused me a bit. They were saying things like "Omo! Now that they're together does that mean Quest willmove to Seoul now?"

Who's Quest Crew? Who's the unlucky lady that he's with? and yes I said 'unlucky'. That fishface has the maturity of a 5 year old! Actually I once met a 5 year old that was more mature that Donghae. But anyway what is Quest Crew? I took the back entrance and I Stopped once I heard Donghae's voice saying "You have some explaining to do missy" then I heard a very familiar female voice say "Well.......you..could say.........that I'm.......famous..in America" That voice sounded really close to Lydia's voice. Omo! does that mean that Lydia's part of that qroup, ummmm Quest Crew?? Why wouldn't she tell me about this?!?! I told her she could trust me with anything! And here she is telling fishface about it instead of me. The next think I heard was someone slap the other in the face and Donghae saying "OMO! Lydia.... I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! Please forgive me!" Did Donghae just slap my little sister??? DID LEE DONGHAE JUST SLAP HER?!?! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM I'LL SLAP HIM TILL THERE'S NO TOMORROW! Okay I know what you're thinking "But you aren't even that close to Lydia by the looks of it." Well sometimes it might seem like that but if you my sis, then you're in BIG trouble. 

Anyways. I'm getting off topic now. I can't believe that she's famous!! I mean I'm happy for her but the last time I checked she couldn't dance or sing if her life depended on it! My thoughts were interupted by the sound of music playing. I took a peek through the little window and saw Lydia dancing. She's amazing! Her tutting is better than ours in sorry sorry (well that tuting was very simple). Her moves were so sharp, clean, and she never missed a beat. I don't know why she never told me about this. She's just.... Amazing. 

I decided to continue with my schedual for the day and once I got to the dorms I immediately went to my laptop and looked up more about Quest Crew. I saw these videos on YouTube done by one of the members and they were called tripes i think. They took you into the life of their group and it also showed them just goofing off. I also saw more videos of Lydia dancing AND singing. She was so good. Maybe I should try getting her into SM and when she debutes we could try to knock off the Jung sisters in the title of 'Most Talented Siblings'. I wonder how I should get her to tell me this secret of hers. Maybe I should take her out tomorrow and try to weasle some info out of her. 

Right before I shut down my laptop I saw a video done by a group called Wong Fu Productions. The video was titled 'ISA Seoul Korea'. What's ISA? Is it a type of concert or movie?? Full of curiosity I clicked on the video and it showed someting like " ISA is having a show in Seoul, Korea! The hosts are :Lydia Paek (YAY for lydia! MCing must run in our jeans), Ryan Higa, and Kevin Wu. Acts preforming are: David Choi, best crew, Poreotics, Quest Crew, and many more!" the vidoe finished and I read the description for the video that had the ticket information. Maybe this is how I should get soe info out of Lydia! I bought a VIP ticket (which allows me to stay backstage during the show and see the preformers and chil with them). Now I have to think of a plan. Maybe I should go up to her right before she goes on stage and she'll be so suprised. Or maybe while she's taking pictures with everyone I'll sneak up behind her and say "Hey. Can I take a pic with my little sister?". Okay, maybe I should skip drama night (it's a night where all the members get together and we watch all of the dramas we starred in that week) one ina while. I'm startig to sound like a character in a drama. plus, I'm sounding a bit to scripted now. Aren't I?

Well here we go! Soon Lydia will know that I know her secret. (Okay, that part sounded like it came out of a drama. >.< I really got to stop.) _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys! How's it going? So Sungmin found out about Lydia's little secret. Wonder how she'll react when he tells her. And I lost a subscriber for this story =( was y letter response that bad? Anyways hope you like! I'm feeling a bit tired so I won't be posting the first chapter of 'Dangerous Friendship' tonight. But I promise I'll post it tomorrow. But anyways testing is finally over but now I have to take back up test! Reason being was because 2 years ago the states answer scanner broke and there was this big problem about our scores not coming in on time. So now after testing is done we have to take back up tests that give us a faster answer on whether or not we can move on to the next grade. And if we failed our terms then we have those tests to back us up. But on a brighter note only about 25 more school days then summer vacation! YES! After that I'll be updating a lot more and I might be posting a new KyuMin and EunHae fic. But I'm not a shipper so don't be expecting that. I'm very weird, I'm okay reading it but writing it I tend to feel awkward and dirty. Plus, I feel weird thinking about what they'll be doing next and then typing my idea. They will be gay in the story but just no . So yea. Comment and subscribe! Oh! and if you haven't checked it out yet I posted a new story called "Dangerous Friendship" so check it out and feedback! Byee!