Explaining to Donghae

Living with a Dancing Secret

Donghae POV

"I'm....... Famous......" Lydia said. W-w-w-wait. WHAT?!?! Did I hear her right?? Did she just say she's famous?!? I can't believe this! The last time I checked she couldn't sing or dance if her life depended on it. If you really wanna know how bad her dancing and singing was compare that to my cooking! Yea, was that bad. Who knew how much 4 years really change you. "W-w-wait. What do you mean famous?" I asked obviously still feeling a bit dumbfounded. "Well after I left here 4 years ago a few of my friends and I started teaching dance classes. From there we started doing small shows and a few competitions. All of that led me to being on LIVE national television on ABDC. Yea, I was dancing with another crew, but people mainly remember me as Quest Crews only female dancer." she explained. Wow..... Who knew that Lydia, my innocent little Lily would be famous. Seeing that I wasn't going to say anything she continued " I've actually been here before during the past 4 years, just not visiting you guys. Sorry. I had to keep this whole thing a secret because my manager told me after hearing about Sungmin's life said that I have to keep this under raps from you guys or anyone working with SM or else I could be forced out of the group to come work for SM. That's why I never told you. I wanted to but the fear of losing the guys at Quest, I kept my mouth shut. I also thought you guys found out when I hosted a few shows here but after i didn't hear anything from you guys about the matter I thought you didn't see me.So now you have to keep this secret. Donghae, please!" She pleaded. 

       I just stood there silent as a rock. I don't know what to feel. Mad that she didn't tell us? Happy that she's enjoying what she's doing? Or both? Sighing I got up and walked to her. In a way I feel betrayed, and hurt "How could you keep this secret from me Lydia?!?" I bursted out I started to feel my eyes getting watery as I was feeling like I would cry. I felt like I couldn't control my body anymore as I felt my hand raising up and slapping Lydia's face. She fell to the ground right as I snapped back into reality. Omo! Did I really just do that?!? Quickly rushing to her side I said "Lydia! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She moaned in pain and got up rubbig the area I slapped her. Wow..... I must've really slapped her hard! I could clearly see the outline of the area that was slapped. Ouch! "Don't be sorry Donghae, I deserved 100% of that." she said. She just sighed and went to the laptop that was in the room and started to look up something. 

Lydia's POV 

Ouch! That really hurt! But I guess I deserved every single bit of it. Sighing I went to the laptop in the room and went to YouTube and Searched 'Airstrike' (Link to Airstrike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YbDOEEbGZg ). "Ya! Lee Donghae! Come here I have something to show you!" I yelled. He came over and I showed him the video. "So do you believe me now?" I asked. He slowly nodded and said "Yea i do Lydia, and I promise to keep this a secret." 

 

 

 

Hey you guys! Double update! So now Donghae understands Lydia's situation a bit. Anyways hope you like it. Today was a pretty good day at school today so I decided to psot thhis up for you guys. Oh! and word of advice to you: make sure you ALWAYS look at who's picking you up in the car before you enter it. Learned that the hard way today. Almost opened the door to a car thinking it was my mom but seeing it was the mom of my classmate. Whoops! So who do you guys want to see find out Lydia's secret first Sungmin or Eunhyuk? Well till next comment and I'll talk to you next time! 

PS I was also thinking on doing a thing where you guys write a letter to the characters and I'll be answering them through the characters themselves. So write your letter to them and I'll be posting the first one in my next chapter.