Sungmin answers a letter

Living with a Dancing Secret
YO! What up Minjung! One question: why did you write a letter to my sis first instead of me? Do you know how much Lydia has been teasing me with that letter?!? Shes always like "lookie here bro! I got the fan letter first! In yo face!" I don't blame you, sometimes she does have more aegyo than me. But still. Anyways remember when Donghae said that she used to be a clutz? Well it was really obvious when dancing. There is only one thing time I can recall where it was wrong dancing wrong time. I was still a trainee and I was showing Lydia what I could do. Let's just say in the end. That made me stay a trainee for about 6 extra months. She tried doing a very simple routine I showed her and there was a set of drums in the back. I don't know how she was able to do this but somehow you could say she became a human pinwheel as she tried doing an airflare and turn that into a windmill (I think that's what it's called. I think I mixed it up. Like with the move where your spinning on your hands and then she tried turning that into the move where you're spinning on your back.). That move is very stable and you really aren't suppose to move a lot in that move. It was like pinball and she was the ball. She kept bouncing off the walls and the only thing that stopped her were the drums. Heheh she went head first into the base of it. I have no idea how she got better but anything is really possible. And about being with 2ne1 and writing songs for them. I sort of found out by reading Ryan's blog. I was a bit shocked and maybe heart broken. I don't know. You'll have to read on and soon that'll be revealed. Anyways it was a nice break and all but I have to go and kill a certain monkey for showing my little sis gay . After that she couldn't leave her room with the guys in the dorm for a whole week. She was as thin as a twig when she finally came out. I swear that peverted monkey thinks just because it's gay that it's okay and she won't be . So see ya! ______________________________________________________________ authors note: hey you guys! I got another letter from Minjung so I got bored and decided to answer it. And only 3 more subscribers till we have the first 10 subbies! Yay! Thanks a ton and if you haven't yet checked it out yet heck out my new fic called 'dangerous friendship'. 5 weeks till summer and then I'll be updating a lot more. So till next time. Comment and subscribe! Byee!